Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,216 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! (2858 Views)

Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You.... / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:49pm On May 05, 2015
Some months back,I walked past an eatery when I noticed this guy and his lady coming out from the eatery,the next thing I saw was the guy on the ground flat..he tripped over a stone and fell.
The babe was like 'swerrie I'm sorry' 'hope you're not hurt'
Na him I look the guy face wey dun red full with sand sand.. grin
The guy be like 'babe is okway' 'it's normal'...

We helped them up..but the guy just humble ehn..
His footstep changed from swagger man to Holy brother hahahhahahaahha..

Pls share yours!!

3 Likes

Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
op are u sure there was no camera somewhere?
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Hazardd(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2015
whats this undecided
share yours not others.....
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Young03(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2015
Chai, yesterday i wooed one tiv girl and she said, i can't date ur type.

I den asked y? And she said, i need a man dt can provide my needs and satisfy me well.
I told her dt am a bigger boi, dt am equal to the task.
She looked @ me and said, tomorrow, i shall tell u my mind.

Still waiting to hear her speak her mind.
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 05, 2015
If you're really in love, nothing will embarrass you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by alchemist(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
None for now
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
masterchi:
op are u sure there was no camera somewhere?
I pray say no camera o
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
Hazardd:
whats this undecided
share yours not others.....
yes sire..share yours not others
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2015
No embarrassing moments for big boys like me...
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:08pm On May 05, 2015
I'm here 2 read guy's comments

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by demmy0325(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2015
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by demmy0325(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
.. Yimu...
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:14pm On May 05, 2015
Young03:
Chai, yesterday i wooed one tiv girl and she said, i can't date ur type.

I den asked y? And she said, i need a man dt can provide my needs and satisfy me well.
I told her dt am a bigger boi, dt am equal to the task.
She looked @ me and said, tomorrow, i shall tell u my mind.

Still waiting to hear her speak her mind.
that babe strong o
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:16pm On May 05, 2015
Blackett:
If you're really in love, nothing will embarrass you.
like farting in her presence..though you'll laugh it off buh you go shy small
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:17pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:
iffa hear..
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
I'm here 2 read guy's comments
welcome dearie

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2015
demmy0325:
bros ?? Whsh way na?
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 05, 2015
Thinking... For a nice lie
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by guyANDROID1: 10:29pm On May 05, 2015
Eating nkwobi with fork and knife in a restaurant... Isn't that suppose to be bare hand since its a local food. tongue Naija girls and forming sha. grin
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by IamOdin: 10:31pm On May 05, 2015
That awkward moment when[Oh Lawd],when[Oh krist],when[Oh damn,fhuuck!],you're eating on a date and one stupid,god-forsaken,wicked particle of food decides to let fly and pUff! It landed on your date's cheek..And she was like,was this a stray bullet or stray saliva??.#shitHappens.
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 05, 2015
Only dummies get embarassed
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
IamOdin:
That awkward moment when[Oh Lawd],when[Oh krist],when[Oh damn,fhuuck!],you're eating on a date and one stupid,god-forsaken,wicked particle of food decides to let fly and pUff! It landed on your date's cheek..And she was like,was this a stray bullet or stray saliva??.#shitHappens.
this is so funny...
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by hatux: 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
Was trembling... Felt like I should be swallowed that day.... grin
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by IamOdin: 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Only dummies get embarassed
How old are you??
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 6:35am On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

How old are you??
Maturity is not in age but in personality though the abnormality in conductivity has led to objection on the subjection of the conceptology of my ideology.

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 6:43am On May 06, 2015
mine was craaaazy, one day I decided to spend some quality time with my baby so we were having a wonderful day all alone in my house and butt-naked from morning till night . Our world naked day, so as time goes on we were playing around the whole apartment and when I caught her, we started doing them things after maybe an hour of pre-intimacy we started the main thing while I was in action she grabbed my azz and damn it happened, fart escaped my azz I felt embarrassed in a second and after few seconds she grabbed my azz again and the same thing happened and we both busted into laughter and laughed our azzes off, we remember it sometimes and laugh like a Mofoka. Hahahahahaha,

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Young03(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
that babe strong o
tiv girls hmmm
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Saorchy(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2015
Don't really think I have had such a moment before tho...*still thinking*
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
icedbeatz:
mine was craaaazy, one day I decided to spend some quality time with my baby so we were having a wonderful day all alone in my house and butt-naked from morning till night . Our world naked day, so as time goes on we were playing around the whole apartment and when I caught her, we started doing them things after maybe an hour of pre-intimacy we started the main thing while I was in action she grabbed my azz and damn it happened, fart escaped my azz I felt embarrassed in a second and after few seconds she grabbed my azz again and the same thing happened and we both busted into laughter and laughed our azzes off, we remember it sometimes and laugh like a Mofoka. Hahahahahaha,
hahahhahahaha..very funny..mesy messy
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by MzzTega(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2015
Only guys? OK oo
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
hahahhahahaha..very funny..mesy messy

Hahahahahaha yeah it is, I couldn't help myself.
Re: GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:23pm On May 10, 2015
Tobiee:
Thinking... For a nice lie
you've not finished thinking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Don't Know About Vagina / When You Say You Are Handsome / He Wanted To Rape Her But Got What He Never Bargained For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.