Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kaduna Phcn Goes On Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Phcn Goes On Strike (476 Views)

Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Kaduna Phcn Goes On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Phcn Goes On Strike by DeZoro(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
I was in the office yesterday in the morning and discovered that our power which we normally get in the morning till about 3Pm wasn't on. I asked one of my staff go to a near by PHCN office to complain.

On getting there, he saw that the gates were under lock and key. He then tried to ask the reason behind the lock, to his amazement, an Army personnel told him that KADUNA PHCN are on 3 days warning strike due to nor payment of salary for 3 months.

I was shocked when I heard that. I had heard before that the PHCN company was bought by our out going vice president.

Now since Monday 4th May, 2015, Kaduna state has been on total blackout. The generator sellers are smiling to the bank and I had to buy a new generator hence my inverter need to be charged.

If this phcn privatization is becoming a set back, I think the incoming government needs to look into the issue and it has degenerated since it's privatization.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Another Trekker Who Trekked To Go Meet Governor Of Jigawa / Nigerian Military Capture Video Recordings From Boko Haram / Niger Delta Militants: What Must Be Done To Avoid Return To Militancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.