Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land (10952 Views)

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by youngsahito(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2015
Pls nairanlanders, is it possible for somebody to travel by land to south Africa...pls I need ur urgent reply
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 05, 2015
youngsahito:
Pls nairanlanders, is it possible for somebody to travel by land to south Africa...pls I need ur urgent reply

The best way to find out is by attempting it

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
gbl01:

U haeish o

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:

U haeish o

'Haeish'? Is that Spanish?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by faray: 10:46pm On May 05, 2015
are u planning to start yur own trekking? who u wan trek for? GMB or GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by youngsahito(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2015
gbl01:

I dnt mind if u can accompany me...
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by tpiadotcom: 10:48pm On May 05, 2015
gbl01:

Dunno if it has been attempted in the past.

Maybe by sea?
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by youngsahito(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
faray:
are u planning to start yur own trekking? who u wan trek for? GMB or GEJ?
Noooo! I wnt to treak for the solidarity of d victim of xenophobia...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by tpiadotcom: 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
Actually, it should be the other way round also- can you trek from SA to Nigeria.
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 05, 2015
youngsahito:
I dnt mind if u can accompany me...

I do mind. So do your own thing

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
gbl01:

'Haeish'? Is that Spanish?
Another way of pronouncing 'harsh'

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2015
qbd2:

Another way of pronouncing 'harsh'

Do you actually spell from pronunciation?
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by youngsahito(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2015
gbl01:

I do mind. So do your own thing
let's set d record 2gether na...dnt u wnt to be famous ni?
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
youngsahito:
let's set d record 2gether na...dnt u wnt to be famous ni?
No I dont want to be famous. Do your thing and earn your fame

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 06, 2015
Go get ur Map Nigeria→Cameron→Gabon→Congo→Dr Congo→Angola→Botswana→South Africa. Will take days/weeks though, you can drive/trek to anywhere within Africa so far there's no water/Ocean except Madagascar.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by youngsahito(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
Sile12:
Go get ur Map Nigeria→Cameron→Gabon→Congo→Dr Congo→Angola→Botswana→South Africa. Will take days/weeks though, you can drive/trek to anywhere within Africa so far there's no water/Ocean within.
tnks bro 1 luv
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by talk2tosep(m): 5:55am On May 18, 2015
Plus minus 4500km from joburg to lagos,the roots are bad with nigerian passport ...yu will be detained probably somewhere in congo and mind yu ,yu will need angolan visa which is perhaps d most difficult Visa on the continent..
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by youngsahito(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2015
talk2tosep:
Plus minus 4500km from joburg to lagos,the roots are bad with nigerian passport ...yu will be detained probably somewhere in congo and mind yu ,yu will need angolan visa which is perhaps d most difficult Visa on the continent..
pls ar u talking frm experience?
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by disuoluwa: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Go through zambia.
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Claraola: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
disuoluwa:
Go through zambia.
Please do you know the full route to get to Zambia am planning my trips through bike to many African countries.
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Claraola:

Please do you know the full route to get to Zambia am planning my trips through bike to many African countries.

Google maps and ask the locals on the way
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Claraola: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Failure2019:

Google maps and ask the locals on the way
Thanks alot for your response I appreciate
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Goodman247: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Useless question, why dt you trek to hell grin
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by ednut1(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Goodman247:
grin

Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by pappy2000: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
its an adventure i intend to take next year
Re: Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land by Claraola: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goodman247:
It’s not useless you should subscribe to my YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPqM9UGOtg
I wil start the trip by bike next month
Follow my journey.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get From Oshodi To Yaba (urgent Pls) / Impact Of Apapa Gridlock On The Economy / Information On Yankari Games Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.