Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom (42996 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Primary School, Classroom In Edo With Cattle (Photos) / (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Truckpusher(m): 2:04am On May 06, 2015
jaydude:

grin grin
See maclean advert cheesy
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Truckpusher(m): 2:05am On May 06, 2015
cococandy:

You're high again. I told you to eat before you smoke that thing so that the rate at which it will interfere with your brain won't be too much. grin

Poor child. You never listen.

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Truckpusher(m): 2:05am On May 06, 2015
jnrbayano:

I don't do digs, you won't get me into the ring.

Sorry..

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by tottinova: 2:43am On May 06, 2015
Jonathan please is dat a classroom
when "YOU HAD NO SHOES", would you dare put your bare foot on dat kind of ground
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by sukkot: 2:52am On May 06, 2015
discovery of grave in ini edos classroom ? chei, no wonder husbands no gree stay shocked grin grin grin
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by cococandy(f): 2:53am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You come dey mention me.
Why? if you didn't care
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Truckpusher(m): 2:54am On May 06, 2015
sukkot:
discovery of grave in ini edos classroom ? chei, no wonder husbands no gree stay shocked grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Truckpusher(m): 2:54am On May 06, 2015
cococandy:

You come dey mention me.
Why? if you didn't care

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by cococandy(f): 2:56am On May 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
and I thought you smoked.
I see it must be the white powder this time around grin

I know that one level of highness pass anything.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by armyofone(m): 2:58am On May 06, 2015
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Truckpusher(m): 3:01am On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
and I thought you smoked.
I see it must be the white powder this time around grin

I know that one level of highness pass anything.

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by armyofone(m): 3:02am On May 06, 2015
Ndi Nigeria di kwa egwu.
God bless America
God bless our troops.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 3:11am On May 06, 2015
You mean to tell me that the picture in the first post is a classroom? shocked

Nigeria is in trouble shocked
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 3:12am On May 06, 2015
You mean to tell me that the picture in the first post is a classroom? shocked

Nigeria is in trouble shocked
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 3:20am On May 06, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/05/pandemonium-in-edo-following-discovery-of-grave-inside-classroom/

Cc lalasticlala

NIGERIA SECURITY FORCES LACK WHAT IT TAKES TO ASCERTAIN THE ACTUAL THING THAT HAPPENED THERE................... i suggest armed robbers buried arms there and came to unearth it.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Kangol99(m): 3:48am On May 06, 2015
Serious spiritual battle #Prayer is needed!
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by hisoko: 4:14am On May 06, 2015
Segadem:
grave error

This guy gets it
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by delishpot: 5:38am On May 06, 2015
in short, no comment. Shame don catch me for Nigerian police mater. They know more than they are giving out.
Grave found in the morning on monday morning around 8:45 after assembly, Naija police decides to investigate on tuesday. What a shame ! O ma she o. Dem don hide the body no doubt.
May God help us.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 5:59am On May 06, 2015
Excuse me...this story does not hold water. Is the flooring of the classroom not cemented? If it is, at least, it would be evident that someoe was buried there cos the concrete would be broken. If the classroom was not cemented, then the governor ought to be ashamed of himself.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by ahizih(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2015
Just look at the place they're even calling class room, tomorrow Adams Oshomole will come and start speaking english for us. Can any of his grandchildren or children learn in such environment? NIGERIA
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2015
They hav carried their witchcraft enta classroom na
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2015
Benin again?! the classroom resemble shrine sha,what do you expect? maybe some non-humans had meetings or its a mere student prank to cause fear.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Sanuzi(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2015
Thank God they discovered on time b4 the Evil is perpetrated.

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Nobody: 6:58am On May 06, 2015
Mogidi owe me some explanation
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by YabaLeftist: 6:58am On May 06, 2015
Is that really a classroom or a pig sty?
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by steveandjohn224: 6:59am On May 06, 2015
Can u sing ? Do u have a good song, hv u done a demo or mastered song, Email me let me make u a super star..
Send ur name, age, 5 by 7 picture, phone number and address. Steveandjohn224@gmail.com.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Fabzgrace(f): 7:23am On May 06, 2015
shocked that place is very dangerous as there have been cases of theft and deaths there.
those agberos need to be put in place.
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by Ladybluecash(f): 7:27am On May 06, 2015
Ezedon:
The way witches operate in that city de fear me o, may be they had their night meeting there
r u spiking frm xperience?

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by gentlelarry(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2015
Ezedon:
The way witches operate in that city de fear me o, may be they had their night meeting there
lolz... I yaf laff tire!
Re: Pandemonium In Edo Following Discovery Of Grave Inside Classroom by gentlelarry(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2015
galapazygalarba:
4 my kantry nageriaa I tell u za in4sible is alwayz 4sible...
la xo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.