Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. (10536 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. by davidif: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you nor know say when work envelope you and you are given a target by your boss and you know other people are competing with you to rise to the ladder you won't know when you will forget your family. Not that you deliberately want to do it or they don't mean anything to you but you want to impress your boss and show you are hardworking
you want to please your wife, siblings or parents that you have now been promoted to the position of a director
so many people looking up to you that you don't even realise when work takes its toll on your family .

Abi don't you see in some instances where husband is working in enugu, wife in abuja, parents in Port Harcourt, siblings in kaduna or ibadan, children in lagos. It's only when maybe a cousin calls and says Richard is getting married that's when you will start considering taking leave from work to catch up with your family and relations and that's even if your boss grants you the leave

if oga didn't approve of your leave how many of your siblings or wife or parents will understand. Sometimes sef that's the begging of family fight

Wife will start resenting the husband and say since Alex got that job he has not had time for us . He hardly comes home. Fight will start. Sibling will say John is now proud. He doesn't come to pay us a visit always claiming busy busy and it was all of us who prayed for him to get a job . except you're blessed with an understanding family

I remember when my grandma was alive my mom and some of her siblings didn't have time to see my granny. Not that they didn't love her but were very busy .They only send money to her and my grandma will say she doesn't want money its them she wants to see. No amount of money they send to her will be okay except they personally come and see her. So my mom and some of her siblings were like shebi so and so persons usually comes and see you and even spends time with you. So and so sent her children to yoy to keep you company and represent her.she said she's not still satisfied. I want to see all of you in my house. At that point every one had to find a way to see maami.shortly after there was a full house she was so excited and happy. She said even if they don't buy her anything she already has everything because her children were around. She hugged every one of them , prayed for them and bonded with them. It wasn't up to 2 weeks after she died. Chaiii it was painful and everyone learnt their lesson. Nkan tani lan nani.

WOW!!!! What a story! Please share this story with as many people as you can. This story should be posted at almost every work place for people to read.
Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Re: After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. by davidif: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
cococandy:
I just saw this sweet post on Facebook and thought of sharing..

Powerful post.
Re: After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. by GreatManBee: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2018
cococandy:
Everyone needs to do this once a while with their parents.

2 Likes

Re: After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. by cococandy(f): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Breaststroke, ignore a troll until they begin to question their own existence
Re: After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. by toprealman: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2019
RoyalRoy:
I still wonder how career, marriage and parenthood can make people forget their parents !!

It beats my imagination..... Is it really possible?
Not that simple
Re: After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. by LifeSolutionsTe(f): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
cococandy:

Oh... So touching.

Cococandy, I love you and all that you do on here too.
Re: After 21 Years,his Wife Made Him Take Out Another Woman. by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
LifeSolutionsTe:

Oh... So touching.

Cococandy, I love you and all that you do on here too.
Thank you!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? / C-section Versus Natural Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.