Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? (13186 Views)

Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 6:19am On May 06, 2015
comparing Infinix hot note with gionee M3 and Tecno l6, which would you go for. pls state your reasons. Thinking of getting one but my problem has been the irremovable nature of gionee m3 and hot note battery and as for Tecno l6 I fear the battery is not actually 4500mah after watching the way two of my friends L6 run down
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Osakah24(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2015
Infinix hot note because the name sounds nice and i just ordered for one.

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2015
Forget all of them if you really want a good machine with good battery life,I have Lg g3 for you.
Very clean and you can google the spec at your own convenient time.
I have two and am willing to let go of one. Every thing works fine.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by DNDROID(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2015
maxibrainz:
comparing Infinix hot note with gionee M3 and Tecno l6, which would you go for. pls state your reasons. Thinking of getting one but my problem has been the irremovable nature of gionee m3 and hot note battery and as for Tecno l6 I fear the battery is not actually 4500mah after watching the way two of my friends L6 run down
Hi..
Hot Note...
Non-removeable battery.. Ask your self this.. How long does the battery on laptops last?

How long do car batteries last?
Li-Ion is a solid state battery - so no moving parts means less damage to internal cells..

That's why they decided to start this style..

By the way, how many times do you here of removable battery that you can never find the replacement for?

Tecno L3 removable battery.. Where do u get replacement?

Hot Not battery can be removed at a service center if that becomes necessary...

Just get it and flex it till it ends or you sell it!

Above all HOT NOTE is bigger screen for less money..

Its the most beautiful of these lot too!

Enjoy your money bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by DNDROID(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2015
Oops! Dat was looong
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by mrdrizzy(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2015
People complain about non-removeable ba3 mostly and only cus of hooking

There are times in ur device,the shit will just be hooking and running on a slow pace,its an android remember??

Well let's just face it

This is newage where everything is stock

Rom

Ba3

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 11:49am On May 06, 2015
hmmm were are the gionee and l6 fans come and defend your phone o
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Opistorincos(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2015
Go for ihot note
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 11:59am On May 06, 2015
DNDROID:
Hi..
Hot Note...
Non-removeable battery.. Ask your self this.. How long does the battery on laptops last?

How long do car batteries last?
Li-Ion is a solid state battery - so no moving parts means less damage to internal cells..

That's why they decided to start this style..

By the way, how many times do you here of removable battery that you can never find the replacement for?

Tecno L3 removable battery.. Where do u get replacement?

Hot Not battery can be removed at a service center if that becomes necessary...

Just get it and flex it till it ends or you sell it!

Above all HOT NOTE is bigger screen for less money..

Its the most beautiful of these lot too!

Enjoy your money bro
if laptop battery or car battery gets bad there is always were to get a replacement, replacement for tecno batteries are available in stores nation wide.
Ask yourself if your laptop battery gets bad does that mean you have to throw it away and get a new laptop?
if your car battery gets bad does that mean you have to get a new car?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by DNDROID(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
maxibrainz:

if laptop battery or car battery gets bad there is always were to get a replacement, replacement for tecno batteries are available in stores nation wide.
Ask yourself if your laptop battery gets bad does that mean you have to throw it away and get a new laptop?
if your car battery gets bad does that mean you have to get a new car?
Na your money oga..
Buy wetin you like!

You carefully took my qtns & answer dem d way u like not to ans the qtns...

Tip:
Qtn says "how long do they last"
Not if replaceable...

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
ihot note
far better with fast charge technology. you will charge your gionee m3 like forever
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
non removable battery? nooooooooo way..tried with zero and learnt my lesson

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Randerl: 3:57pm On May 06, 2015
Gionee M3. The best of the three

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by joe4christ2008(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2015
Infinix Hot Note is the best.
That's what am using and Its really amazing.
The battery life is also very OK

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by olanreyman(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2015
Oga if u no buy l6 u just wan waste ur money b dat oo.... The fone is dupe, the battery life is superb, dont know where others got their complain from.... If u want a portable fone without hitch... Na l6 b d baba

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by LKO(m): 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
Humblesam:
Forget all of them if you really want a good machine with good battery life,I have Lg g3 for you.
Very clean and you can google the spec at your own convenient time.
I have two and am willing to let go of one. Every thing works fine.

How much are u selling it?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 10:11pm On May 06, 2015
olanreyman:
Oga if u no buy l6 u just wan waste ur money b dat oo.... The fone is dupe, the battery life is superb, dont know where others got their complain from.... If u want a portable fone without hitch... Na l6 b d baba
The praises i dey see for hot note dey pull me, i for buy l6 but wetin i see for my friend l6 battery make me dey find alternative
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by olanreyman(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2015
maxibrainz:

The praises i dey see for hot note dey pull me, i for buy l6 but wetin i see for my friend l6 battery make me dey find alternative
the battery problem should be from the guy.... Maybe he did not charge it well wen he bought it
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by mjames: 11:02pm On May 06, 2015
L6
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2015
LKO:

How much are u selling it?

Bro if you give me 32k as a Nairalander,I will let go.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2015
Tecno l6 all the way
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by LKO(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2015
Humblesam:

Bro if you give me 32k as a Nairalander,I will let go.

What's ur location? The phone get warranty?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2015
LKO:

Am currently in Kaduna.....yeah! It's a new phone. Has not been worked on before and was used by my sis for a month before getting her iPhone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 7:56am On May 07, 2015
Between Gionee M3 and Infinix hot note which has a stronger battery?
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2015
LKO:

Am based in Kaduna presently, and yes it's a brand phone that has never been worked on, my sis used it for close to a month before she got her iPhone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2015
maxibrainz:
Between Gionee M3 and Infinix hot note which has a stronger battery?

In terms of battery comparison, none get close to M3,I ve used that beast before but the only problem I had with it is that of lagging and that 1gd RAM stuff, aside that,that phone is good.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by LKO(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2015
Humblesam:

Am based in Kaduna presently, and yes it's a brand phone that has never been worked on, my sis used it for close to a month before she got her iPhone.

Ok thanks. I m in Delta, d distance is a barrier.
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by Humblesam(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2015
LKO:

Ok thanks. I m in Delta, d distance is a barrier.

Yes boss.... The distance is sure a barrier. Better deal anyway.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by alotofgrace(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2015
Op if like a wahala free life....a life without charger in ur pocket all the time... Go for Gionee M3
Re: Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? by maxibrainz: 10:12am On May 07, 2015
Humblesam:

In terms of battery comparison, none get close to M3,I ve used that beast before but the only problem I had with it is that of lagging and that 1gd RAM stuff, aside that,that phone is good.
But you not using it now why did you change the phone

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Telecom Operators Plan Increase In Tariffs / How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / B.social'2 Aw710 Smartphone Storms Naija Market With ICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.