Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Now That We Are In The Planting Season - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That We Are In The Planting Season (834 Views)

Start The New Planting Season With Our Cheap And Genuine Farmland / Registration Has Begun For 2017 Cassava Planting Season / Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That We Are In The Planting Season by Nobody: 6:33am On May 06, 2015
now that we are now in the planting season hope farmers in the house have started planting? or are we still Internet farmers? I have gained a lot from nairaland and from this agricultural section, reading a lot from people posts. but I want to use this medium to thank those that have contributed to this sections in sharing their knowledge. you pple ve done well I must say. and also to those that post what they don't know or practice, I also thank u. now back to the topic we are In the planting season what are we planting? as for me I will be planting maize first by Friday which is next 2moro cos am almost done with clearing of the land. I base in ondo state (Akure). so farmers around let rob minds together. I will be posting pics after planting.

1 Like

Re: Now That We Are In The Planting Season by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
Nice one. Tho rainfall is not yet consistent in some areas.
Re: Now That We Are In The Planting Season by Adex001(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Nice one.
Tho rainfall is not yet consistent in some areas.
Tried getting in contact with you but to no avail.. pls, can I have your mail...

Thanks
Re: Now That We Are In The Planting Season by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2015
Adex001:

Tried getting in contact with you but to no avail.. pls, can I have your mail...

Thanks
yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Are In The Planting Season by babs2002: 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
thanks for reminds us, am planing to plante cassava on my farm-land in OFFA Kwara state but am still in lagos for now, planing of going home to do my land clearing.
Re: Now That We Are In The Planting Season by ptoall1000: 3:09am On May 08, 2015
heywhy4u:
now that we are now in the planting season hope farmers in the house have started planting? or are we still Internet farmers? I have gained a lot from nairaland and from this agricultural section, reading a lot from people posts. but I want to use this medium to thank those that have contributed to this sections in sharing their knowledge. you pple ve done well I must say. and also to those that post what they don't know or practice, I also thank u. now back to the topic we are In the planting season what are we planting? as for me I will be planting maize first by Friday which is next 2moro cos am almost done with clearing of the land. I base in ondo state (Akure). so farmers around let rob minds together. I will be posting pics after planting.

pls what yield of maize are u planting? We are also planting maize on about 4 hectares in nassarawa. it will be nice to share ideas.
Re: Now That We Are In The Planting Season by Nobody: 4:15am On May 08, 2015
ptoall1000:

pls what yield of maize are u planting? We are also planting maize on about 4 hectares in nassarawa. it will be nice to share ideas.
I don't understand what mean by yield of maize

(1) (Reply)

Shea Nut Buyers / #goodnews:ยป Get #50,000 Commission Per Ton. / I Need Ducks And Guinea Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.