Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State (19660 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / $2.1bn Arms Deal: I Will Speak Soon – Labaran Maku / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by businessMODE(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2015
In a recent interview with a correspondent, the immediate past Minister of Information was asked "Why do you think you lost in this election?"

HIS RESPONSE >>>

I did not lose the election. I won it by a wide margin. What I am saying is that the result figures were cooked up by the government in a particular centre and coordinated by one of the commissioners.

Al-Makura knows there is no way he can defeat me. Ninety per cent of the ad hoc staff were chosen by the government and handed over to the INEC in the state. That is why you could see that in Adoge, Ashige in the Lafia East Local Government Area, returning officers ran away. They found out that Al-Makura was not winning and that APGA, my party, was leading; they were ordered to flee. They then organized commandoes to hijack the collation centres. The commandoes went to Adoge four times, the people resisted them. But they were able to hijack the materials at Ashige, Assakio, Arikya and other places.

I want this country to know that the level of criminality that occurred in Nasarawa is something that I am personally ashamed of. In the governor’s village, two of my supporters were shot down in cold blood because they dared to vote for APGA in the electoral ward of the governor. At the Abacha Youth Centre in Lafia, a young man was stabbed to death in the midst of security agencies because he was an APGA supporter. At Giza, they drove away everybody and carried away ballot papers to go and thumbprint.

They also did their rigging at Adudu; there was no report.

There was a commando-style invasion of the collation centre at Karu by the military. Now it is difficult for us to distinguish between fake soldiers and regular soldiers because fake soldiers were on active service in the course of this election and that activity took place around 10:30pm.

Around 2am, there was another invasion at Wulko by insurgents. There was invasion of Arikiya in Lafia Local Government Area by a private army who went there and hijacked ballot papers.

IN A Press Released on his website, Maku pointed out facts and evidence covering 13 LG of the state.

>>>http://www.labaranmakuonline.com/labarn-maku-ready-to-take-over-from-almakura/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Trailblazer1(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
I thought rigging was the exclusive preserve of the PDP only, does APC rig too shocked shocked shocked

Its not just possible cos that's buhari's party

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by thaoriginator: 8:10am On May 06, 2015
Labaran Makwa, e don dey madt abi?

15 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by arsetalks(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2015
You said he provided evidence. In this write up, where is the said evidence?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by stanech: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
The difference between APC and PDP is the difference between bottled and canned fanta.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by MyMouth(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2015
Someone should pls ask this loudmouth to tell us how he and His supporters rigged the nassarawa presidential elections for gej!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by deltalife(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2015
APC lost gubanatorial in many states, but just because Buhari won, people feel there is no need for trasnsparency again

If the election materials be re-examined, the secrete acts will come to light.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by princealbashir: 8:15am On May 06, 2015
All politicians rig. The party with the best rigging strategy win& the election..

5 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I thought rigging was the exclusive preserve of the PDP only, does APC rig too shocked shocked shocked

Its not just possible cos that's buhari's party
Buhari can't be blind to see the pictures of the Almajiri underaged voters that returned him to power.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by kasiem(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2015
My land
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Trailblazer1(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari can't be blind to see the pictures of the Almajiri underaged voters that returned him to power.
do you mean the incorruptible buhari should probe himself?

6 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 8:32am On May 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
do you mean the incorruptible buhari should probe himself?
Lol @ Bold cheesy cheesy cheesy Let us see how far he will go

5 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by iykebesbt1(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2015
Let him go and plant his nyansh on a seat.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 9:03am On May 06, 2015

There was a commando-style invasion of the collation centre at Karu by the military. Now it is difficult for us to distinguish between fake soldiers and regular soldiers because fake soldiers were on active service in the course of this election and that activity took place around 10:30pm.

Commando ko, Arnold Schwarzenegger ni.

Anyways, this is Nigeria, anything goes.

4 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by zendy: 9:12am On May 06, 2015
barcanista:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Buhari would have lost this election if it were not for the underage voters that may have been used in the election. It beggars belief that some Northern states had more voters than Lagos. Just how did many northern States,some in Boko haram infested areas, achieve over 90% PVC collection?

7 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 9:14am On May 06, 2015
stanech:
The difference between APC and PDP is the difference between bottled and canned fanta.
and I think APC is the bottled version because they are synonymous with violence grin grin grin

Unu ga egbu mmadu

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by brize(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2015
hmmmm fp
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by kheart(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2015
Babalawo cock carrying maku too dey complain?

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by naijainfogalery: 11:40am On May 06, 2015
lol
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by lifestyle1(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
Let it go, try again in 8 years.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Drsheddy(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
STORY FOR D doGs
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by okooloyun1(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by naijainfogalery: 11:40am On May 06, 2015
this is why we need electronic voting. all this rubbish must stop
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Etizz: 11:41am On May 06, 2015
Nothing is new to me.....
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Drsheddy(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2015
businessMODE:
In a recent interview with a correspondent, the immediate past Minister of Information was asked "Why do you think you lost in this election?"

HIS RESPONSE >>>

I did not lose the election. I won it by a wide margin. What I am saying is that the result figures were cooked up by the government in a particular centre and coordinated by one of the commissioners.

Al-Makura knows there is no way he can defeat me. Ninety per cent of the ad hoc staff were chosen by the government and handed over to the INEC in the state. That is why you could see that in Adoge, Ashige in the Lafia East Local Government Area, returning officers ran away. They found out that Al-Makura was not winning and that APGA, my party, was leading; they were ordered to flee. They then organized commandoes to hijack the collation centres. The commandoes went to Adoge four times, the people resisted them. But they were able to hijack the materials at Ashige, Assakio, Arikya and other places.

I want this country to know that the level of criminality that occurred in Nasarawa is something that I am personally ashamed of. In the governor’s village, two of my supporters were shot down in cold blood because they dared to vote for APGA in the electoral ward of the governor. At the Abacha Youth Centre in Lafia, a young man was stabbed to death in the midst of security agencies because he was an APGA supporter. At Giza, they drove away everybody and carried away ballot papers to go and thumbprint.

Around 2am, there was another invasion at Wulko by insurgents. There was invasion of Arikiya in Lafia Local Government Area by a private army who went there and hijacked ballot papers.

IN A Press Released on his website, Maku pointed out facts and evidence covering 13 LG of the state.

>>>http://www.labaranmakuonline.com/labarn-maku-ready-to-take-over-from-almakura/

Smh!
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by alaoeri: 11:41am On May 06, 2015
Make una tell Liebaran make he go chill for one side, Change is all we want.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by dridowu: 11:41am On May 06, 2015
who is labaran maku ? please where is the Mass evidence of rigging in this write up ? This are mere accusation. Next thread abeg

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by LockDown69(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2015
Pishures or...
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:42am On May 06, 2015
APC One Chance
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by LockDown69(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2015
dridowu:
who is labaran maku ?
aka Maku the parrot.
Re: Labaran Maku Presents Evidence Of Mass Rigging By APC In Nasarawa State by Joshkid(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2015
arsetalks:
You said he provided evidence. In this write up, where is the said evidence?
I wonder ooh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode / Buhari Ahmadu Tanko Killed In Kaduna / Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.