Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? (2894 Views)

How Do I Cope With This? / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / She Likes Romance, But Not Sex. How Do I Cope With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 06, 2015
Why are people so shallow? Imagine waking up to realise that people only like u for u goodlooks, how would u feel? Wont u hate people...? What kind of world do we live, i cant even date any girl because i dont believe they will like me for me just my appearance. Even my own mother brothers and sisters only like me for my looks, God forbid anything happen to my face u need to see how their love for me depreciates to 2/100 . Thats why im so mean, if u are a girl and u admire me just know i will treat u like trash cuz a part of me hates people with passion
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by vizkiz: 8:09am On May 06, 2015
so you opened this thread to talk about your "good looks" hoping it will get you a pussay on Nairaland right? undecided

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Why are people so shallow? Imagine waking up to realise that people only like u for u goodlooks, how would u feel? Wont u hate people...? What kind of world do we live, i cant even date any girl because i dont believe they will like me for me just my appearance. Even my own mother brothers and sisters only like me for my looks, God forbid anything happen to my face u need to see how their love for me depreciates to 2/100 . Thats why im so mean, if u are a girl and u admire me just know i will treat u like trash cuz a part of me hates people with passion

Too much talk, where is your pix?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2015
Mtcheewww.
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2015
Ugly muche-muche tin.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Mo.Ron

Self absorbed foo.l

Wake up! This is the 21st century. It off no longer about appearance. Your mates are out there trying to make the world a better place. I suggest you join them for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Babe2sure(f): 8:21am On May 06, 2015
All I see in your threads are: Handsome boy, fine boy, good looks. Are you advertising yourself?

I see.........You are so obsessed with your looks.

Why don't you post your picture, let us see 'The most handsome man on Nairaland?'

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by justmag(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2015
I bet this nicca looks no different than Shrek. ... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 06, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ugly muche-muche tin.

Lol are u sure about that?

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 06, 2015
Babe2sure:
All I see in your threads are: Handsome boy, fine boy, good looks. Are you advertising yourself?

Why don't you post your picture, let us see 'The most handsome man on Nairaland?'

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by agarawu23(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
MUMU undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 06, 2015
justmag:
I bet this nicca looks no different than Shrek. ... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 06, 2015
Babe2sure:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 06, 2015
How many of u Bastards have something to say now?
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 06, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ugly muche-muche tin.

Have u seen how pretty i am? Dirty girl till u die u can never date a guy as handsome as me, so go settle with an ugly/average looking dude. Skank
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 06, 2015
@justmag @babe2sure @blebleswag now that i have posted my pics i can bet most of u are feeling like trash that u all are, i am pretty and u all are not
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Have u seen how pretty i am? Dirty girl till u die u can never date a guy as handsome as me, so go settle with an ugly/average looking dude. Skank

Vain foo.l.

What intelligent woman would want a pretty face with an IQ of a baby goat? grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
@justmag @babe2sure @blebleswag now that i have posted my pics i can bet most of u are feeling like trash that u all are, i am pretty and u all are not

I want me a manly man not a pretty boy. You are only good as a side but not for the real deal.

Shouldn't you have killed yourself for looking so effeminate? undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Vain foo.l.

Wow i am the vain one? U need to see how girls treat me like im some pretty object, no real likeness for me just my pretty face. Thats why i turned out this way
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Wow i am the vain one? U need to see how girls treat me like im some pretty object, no real likeness for me just my pretty face. Thats why i turned out this way

Like who fucki.ng caresundecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by PunkyOh(f): 9:00am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

I want me a manly man not a pretty boy. You are only good as a side but not for the real deal.

Are you sure we aren't twins? Because the 1st thought that went through my mind when I saw his pictures was, "Too pretty & frail looking". I'll have him as an ornament or decorative piece. LMFAO

Anyway, he's still a good looking man though, he just needs to harness his narcissism a whole lot, because it can make someone unattractive real fast, no matter how hot they really are.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 06, 2015
PunkyOh:

Are you sure we aren't twins? Because the 1st thought that went through my mind when I saw his pictures was, "Too pretty & frail looking". I'll have him as an ornament or decorative piece. LMFAO

Anyway, he's still a good looking man though, he just needs to harness his narcissism a whole lot, because it can make someone unattractive real fast, no matter how hot they really are.

Hahaha grin

He is as pretty as a girl cheesy
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by kaima1984(f): 9:03am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
How many of u Bastards have something to say now?
Why calling ppl names(bastards)?to start with who says u are handsome?pls flush away that thought in u BC 98% ladies out der prefer rich t handsome,dark to fair,plumpy to lanky, lastly to shave in my area na 50 box,bros ehhh abeg grow up n stop deceiving ur self,self appraisal do more harm dan good

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Babe2sure(f): 9:13am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Mrinquisitive post=33464102][/quote]

Is this the look you are talking about?

You are looking so frail and bushy like a nut case.
You don't stand a chance in blazing hell with the look of most people here.
Very distasteful picture!
Swerve.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by PunkyOh(f): 9:13am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Hahaha grin

He is as pretty as a girl cheesy

lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by justmag(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

damnn. .. cheesy
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by justmag(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2015
This nicca looks hungry, have u eaten OP?? I have rice and beans!! Let me help you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Babe2sure(f): 9:23am On May 06, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Silly thing. He is even calling himself 'Pretty face' that statement is loaded. I don't need to be told you are an effeminate man. Which lady want an effeminate man?
It's so obvious that you are suffering from inferiority complex. That is why you need stamp of approval from people that you are handsome.
You are so shallow-minded, that is why all your threads are about looks. I did not see a single post where you contribute intelligently.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by micktoxin(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Mrinquisitive post=33464102][/quote]
First thing first you need to hit the gym. You are too skinny bruv.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Holamarncy: 9:30am On May 06, 2015
Bro u r good looking bh dat doesn't mean u r d best.lots of dope nigiz here bh wats d use of campaigning. dey want u for ur looks maybe cos u dnt av anything to offer dan that..work more on d man u wana become.
u know wah dey say about empty vessels.....
Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by micktoxin(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

You must be really hot, to have such a high standard? That is harsh tho. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Shallow Girls? by Babe2sure(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Vain foo.l.

Lmao! Don't mind that idi ot. He definitely has a low 1Q, that is why, he is talking about his so called 'pretty face' and spewing rubbish here, early in the morning. While his mate are busy discussing intelligent topics in politics section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To The One You Love Or Have A Crush On(season 2) / 8 Qualities A Woman Looks For In A Man / OMG! Please Do Not ‘OPEN’ This Post If You Are Still At Work Or With Your Girlfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.