Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House (1237 Views)

Hello Everyone: / O - hello everyone / No Shaking - Hello everyone ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by esconedge(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2005
hi everyone,

I am a new memeber of this homely site. I am a half Nigerian half Brazilian guy, 20 years to be precise. I'll be 21 by 4th of November. I hope all of you will wish me a happy birthday then.

I had my Primary and Secondary Education in Nigeria, currently schooling and living in the UK,and I remain a good boy till the end of days followed by another.

Currently don't have a girl friend,a wife or pobsibly an acquitance,and not looking for one. And lastly I put God first in all i do. I hope I am welcome into the nigerian thread.

Thanks,
esconedge.
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by fabian(f): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2005
Hello Escon! Hope U have a wunnerful time here, like we all do, i guarantee you'll be addicted like we all are!
Welcome once again! smiley
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by Seun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2005
Hello escon,

I notice that you say you've announced that you're single and available, but then you claim that you're "not looking". This is called poppycock and I'm sure the girls know this! grin

Welcome to Nairaland, I so much love your spirit! Do you want us to shorten your display name from Esconedge to 'Escon' so that people will find it very easy to communicate with you?

Seun.
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by nike4luv(f): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2005
hello escon..ha..i found u at last
welcome to nairaland..enjoy!
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by queen2(f): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2005
welcome aboard escon/esconology... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by hotangel2(f): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2005
Welcome to nairaland Escalade. Escon. I am sure u'll enjoy ur stay. cool
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by da808cutie(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2005
he's obviously already enjoying nairaland....
welcome though
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by Scorpio(f): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2005
Welcome hun, @ da808cutie , dat's word cheesy
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by vexxy(f): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2005
Esconedge!

I apologize for the late welcome, but WELCOME all the same!

I've enjoyed you on the forum so far, you're a wonderful addition to the family.

V
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by cushman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2005
Welcome Mr Esconedge...welcome to Nairaland
Re: esconedge - Hello Everyone In The House by Latoya(f): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2005
Welcome Esconedge, do u mind if we see ur pics?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! / Who Knows This Black "jesus"? / Mr. Nigeria 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.