Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (48113 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by dhope: 5:04pm On May 30, 2015
june 1st remains doubtful now since dey are still silent till dis moment. who knows if their plan is towards july now
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by kross101(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
olusd:
People with different infos sha. I remember vividly b4 I was interviewed at Agro Sacks in Lagos, Myself and some interviewee had a chat with Mrs Williams; one of the HR. She said "Only 100 persons" are to be shortlisted for the trainee employment.
I called the same woman 2weeks ago to confirm when we should expect their feedback on the interview we did. The response she gave me was that "We will be contacted b4 the end of this month (May). They are trying to prepare everything that will be needed for the training and also equip the hostels too.
I assume since this is the last week in May, hopefully we'll be contacted by God's grace.
Thank You!
Solomon (Mechanical Engineering Dept)

Hello,
Pls were d copies of ur credentials nd certificates collected after d interview for documentation @ agrosacks? Cos I no of a 4rnd dat went on interview dere recently nd he was told to submit copies of his credentials nd previous job pay slip....tnz
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2015
kross101:

Hello,
Pls were d copies of ur credentials nd certificates collected after d interview for documentation @ agrosacks? Cos I no of a 4rnd dat went on interview dere recently nd he was told to submit copies of his credentials nd previous job pay slip....tnz

What exactly are u saying pls...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by dhope: 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
kross101:

Hello,
everybody submitted copies of his/her credentials b4 d interview but not for documentatn and previous job pay slip was nt asked unless ur frd just added it on his own or he went back later to submit it.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by kross101(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2015
dhope:

everybody submitted copies of his/her credentials b4 d interview but not for documentatn and previous job pay slip was nt asked unless ur frd just added it on his own or he went back later to submit it.
Oh ok, well according 2 him, he only submitted his cv @ first but afta d interview he was asked to submit copies of all his credentials nd oda docs......well mayb his engr trainee applicant is diff sha. tnz all d same.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by dhope: 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
kross101:

Oh ok, well according 2 him, he only submitted his cv @ first but afta d interview he was asked to submit copies of all his credentials nd oda docs......well mayb his engr trainee applicant is diff sha. tnz all d same.
if he was interviewed in april then ur frd/self has completed documentatn be that. what course did he study pls?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 3:06am On Jun 01, 2015
kross101:

pls kindly do us a favour to ask ur friend d date he attended interview, when exactly he was called after d interview, d course he studied and latest on d recruitmt. This is because if d guy belong to our team he would not av gone 4 interview with cv only because text and a reminder on mail was sent to us b4 d interview and details of what to bring were stipulated.
Pls feedback quickly.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
God pls this waiting n d tension is not good for my health. Pls go n touch the mind of whoever that is responsible for this delay for him to call me for resumption without any further delay.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
donuba61:
God pls this waiting n d tension is not good for my health. Pls go n touch the mind of whoever that is responsible for this delay for him to call me for resumption without any further delay.

My brother same with me oooo....The waiting is too long and ppl are running out of patient...but we will still wait for them sha...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by DatechMan(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2015
LOL.
Guys calm down.
I made sure to ask those guys during the interview about when the resumption will be. I was told "you'd be contacted when we have finished all arrangements".
So guys just calm down. If you have a problem calming down, I recommend yoga. cool

Looking Dangote in 3D. I'm not in a rush thou.

//Best Wishes
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2015
DatechMan:
LOL.
Guys calm down.
I made sure to ask those guys during the interview about when the resumption will be. I was told "you'd be contacted when we have finished all arrangements".
So guys just calm down. If u have a problem calming down, I recommend yoga. cool

Looking Dangote in 3D. I'm not in a rush thou.

//Best Wishes
@Datechman, am very sure u are not tensed as we do. D waiting is sick and killing. Hw I which success/ d other mail be sent now even if d target is july. Dis we give d successful ample time to plan and other group relief am move on. Dis waiting is killing and not good 4 one's health.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by olusd(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
U guys will not kill me with laughter. Though, everyone who partake in d interview process are waiting earnestly for response but we still have to calm down and make them complete every arrangement.
A friend who was among last year training program said this to me 2weeks ago. "it seems d chemical Engineer trainee are still in d hostel and yet to complete their program since they resumed late last year. Maybe u guys will be contacted when they are through." All the same, I know we'll be contacted sooner or later.
Let's just be hopeful for this month. Me self don tire waiting.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by delight12(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
olusd:
U guys will not kill me with laughter. Though, everyone who partake in d interview process are waiting earnestly for response but we still have to calm down and make them complete every arrangement.
A friend who was among last year training program said this to me 2weeks ago. "it seems d chemical Engineer trainee are still in d hostel and yet to complete their program since they resumed late last year. Maybe u guys will be contacted when they are through." All the same, I know we'll be contacted sooner or later.
Sure everyone is tensed but ds should relieve i guess
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
olusd:

nyc info..More update pls
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Any news yet?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
olusd:

Bros how far...call DAT ur frnd and ask him of any latest nw...I mean d ex Trainee....

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by cabrini: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who else got a mail from them requesting clothing sizes?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by timibk: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
cabrini:

got same mail
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by ComradeTY(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
cabrini:
Same
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
cabrini:
I got same message
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
cabrini:

just got d same mail now
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
i equally did o
cabrini:
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by ComradeTY(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is like everybody got the mail and received the phone call

All d best guys
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
ComradeTY:

All d best guys
Can u tell us ur conversation on d phone call and can someone post d content of d mail.
As for me I av filled my clothing size and shoes size from d form I filled on d day of interview.
pls is there anyone u filled T-shirt & shoe size(s) among those u received d mail? pls someone should clear d air.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Neyozak:

Can u tell us ur conversation on d phone call and can someone post d content of d mail.
As for me I av filled my clothing size and shoes size from d form I filled on d day of interview.
pls is there anyone u filled T-shirt & shoe size(s) among those u received d mail? pls someone should clear d air.
I filled d form at the interviewed day and I also got d mail.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by kross101(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
ComradeTY:

All d best guys
Sorry am not sure any of us else apart 4rm u got the call but please can u post the number dat cald u(I missed some calls 2day) and wat d conversation was about.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by ComradeTY(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
kross101:

Sorry am not sure any of us else apart 4rm u got the call but please can u post the number dat cald u(I missed some calls 2day) and wat d conversation was about.

Well d number is 0127xxx94 ........ Is everybody that received d mail that aslo received the call
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
ComradeTY:

Well d number is 0127xxx94 ........ Is everybody that received d mail that aslo received the call
I got the mail but I didn't receive any call
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by ComradeTY(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
donuba61:

I got the mail but I didn't receive any call

Pls do reply d mail
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
kross101:

I also receive the mail and also a cal from Lagos wit number starting wit. 01*******94
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Neyozak:

we all filled the forms during d interview...but now dey send email requesting for the clothing size and shoe size.. and dey also called ppl from Lagos....
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Am having the feeling that the people that got the mails and calls scaled thru d interview cos many people didnt get d mail or call,,,,, #mythought tho.... anybody with clear information shud clear the air pls
Engrpj:

we all filled the forms during d interview...but now dey send email requesting for the clothing size and shoe size.. and dey also called ppl from Lagos....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.