Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 (48107 Views)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS). / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by dhope: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2015
otkconcept:
Am having the feeling that the people that got the mails and calls scaled thru d interview cos many people didnt get d mail or call,,,,, #mythought tho.... anybody with clear information shud clear the air pls
u may b right except dt pple who got dt mail were interviewed in kogi state or dey misplaced their data in lagos. finger crossed till d final outcome is made known to all
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Well its likely.... like u said lets wait till d final outcome but dangote is too organised to loose intervieweesdata barely 2months after d interview but all d same we shall wait
dhope:

u may b right except dt pple who got dt mail were interviewed in kogi state or dey misplaced their data in lagos. finger crossed till d final outcome is made known to all
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by harunadibal(m): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
dhope:

I cald sum ppl who were interviewed in Lokoja alongside myself.. and they said they dint saw any call or mail but 2 ppl told me dey were called and they also received the mail...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wsup guys. I participated in the interview at obajana. I filled the interview form back then and I am yet to hear from them. #TeamChemical. Please, any chemical guy in the house that received the mail should give us info please. Thanks.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by olusd(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Well, I also did not get any call nor email. But a friend who did his interview@ obajana got both d call and mail. He is a chemical Engineer.
I am waiting for the real mail to come and resume and not shoe size or shirt. If they like, let them give me oversized cloth or shoe. Mine is to resume work. Shikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by dhope: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
harunadibal:

I cald sum ppl who were interviewed in Lokoja alongside myself.. and they said they dint saw any call or mail but 2 ppl told me dey were called and they also received the mail...
interview in lokoja too for d same programme? were those 2 pple ure talking abt interviewed in lagos or obajana?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
lolzzzz............ my dear we will wait till d final message is sent...... well spoken .....lolssss
olusd:
Well, I also did not get any call nor email. But a friend who did his interview@ obajana got both d call and mail. He is a chemical Engineer.
I am waiting for the real mail to come and resume and not shoe size or shirt. If they like, let them give me oversized cloth or shoe. Mine is to resume work. Shikena!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
anybody with the contact of dangote hr should pls contact dem and lets know what this speculated calls and messages abt shoe sizez means.... we are in dark here if the messages and calls translates to people that are successful in the interview.... abeg we need a clue
dhope:

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
otkconcept:
anybody with the contact of dangote hr should pls contact dem and lets know what this speculated calls and messages abt shoe sizez means.... we are in dark here if the messages and calls translates to people that are successful in the interview.... abeg we need a clue
Hey! see u, call dat no now 01****94 to clear the air. If u like u can hide no, tell dem ur name or not. pls first thing on Monday morning and I must not remind u. okay!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
are ok neyozak??/ how can u give me an incomplete number.. am not here to joke with u.. this is a serious matter
Neyozak:

Hey! see u, call dat no now 01****94 to clear the air. If u like u can hide no, tell dem ur name or not. pls first thing on Monday morning and I must not remind u. okay!
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
otkconcept:
are ok neyozak??/ how can u give me an incomplete number.. am not here to joke with u.. this is a serious matter
start preparing 4 d move to hostel u are already in. I no dat what u want hear. Honestly u are in celebrate and enjoy. cheers

1 Like

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
otkconcept:

You are not suppose to be asking for HR Contact..if you were invited for both the Test and the Interview, then u shld have Mr. Korede's Number Obajana Admin Officer.. u can call him for enquiries.....
BTW. .. don't forget to feed us here with his reply pls...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hi guys. heard the present Trainee will be graduating come Monday, 15th of July and also they are to vacate the hostel. So, we should be expecting the success mail this forthcoming week unfailingly. cheesy grin

A success mail awaits me, How bout you? wink
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
intrinsicniyi:
Hi guys. heard the present Trainee will be graduating come Monday, 15th of July and also they are to vacate the hostel. So, we should be expecting the success mail this forthcoming week unfailingly. cheesy grin

July or June?

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

15th July or June?
My own Success is already confirmed in Jesus Name...
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
Engrpj:

15th July or June?

it's 15th June oooooo....#Sorry
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Engrpj:

15th July or June?

it's 15th June oooooo....#Sorry. Can't just wait to make new friends.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=donuba61 post=34741272][/quote]

It's June bro. #$orry.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2015
intrinsicniyi did u get d mail requesting shoe sizes and whats d source of ya infor as regards d current trainees vacating next week.... am hopeful i will b sent the success message not receiving the mail notwithstanding .... nothing can stop it IJN amen
intrinsicniyi:

It's June bro. #$orry.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
otkconcept:
intrinsicniyi did u get d mail requesting shoe sizes and whats d source of ya infor as regards d current trainees vacating next week.... am hopeful i will b sent the success message not receiving the mail notwithstanding .... nothing can stop it IJN amen

I have friends among the present Trainee. it's so real that they ll be graduating tomorrow. #Our $ucce$$ mail in a jiffy...

I didn't receive shirt/shoe size email. grin
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Neyozak: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

I have friends among the present Trainee. it's so real that they ll be graduating tomorrow. #Our $ucce$$ mail in a jiffy...

I didn't receive shirt/shoe size email. grin
pls where is d location of d academy?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Neyozak:

pls where is d location of d academy?

Slightly opposite Obajana Cement Plant bro. $we ya there!!! Happy Sunday.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
GOD DEY
intrinsicniyi:

Slightly opposite Obajana Cement Plant bro. $we ya there!!! Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys. Present Trainee just graduated today confirmed. #Now it's our turn. .#Dangote Management Hw far nah, send us mail. grin
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
intrinsicniyi:
Hi guys. Present Trainee just graduated today confirmed. #Now it's our turn. .#Dangote Management Hw far nah, send us mail. grin

Do u think dey might send the success mails dis week??
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by donuba61: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pls ppl with information should help here. What has been the routine? Do next batch resume immediately after graduation n what is d time lag between two batches?
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Engrpj:

Do u think dey might send the success mails dis week??

Hopefully cos nothing else.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pple that received the phone call the other day should just put a call through them and let's hear what they have to say about our resumption.
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys!!! Our resumption is 1st week of July due to hostel clearance and preparation as I was told. The email is just what we waiting for. shocked
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
what is yaa source and how reliable is it me to wait don dy tire me o
intrinsicniyi:
Hi guys!!! Our resumption is 1st week of July due to hostel clearance and preparation as I was told. The email is just what we waiting for. shocked
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by Engrpj(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
intrinsicniyi:

if resumption is 1st week of July, den by permutation, we shld expect the mails dis week unfailingly.... pls can u confirm that for us
Re: Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 by otkconcept: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
is yaa phone badt?? why not help the house by doing the calling
intrinsicniyi:
Pple that received the phone call the other day should just put a call through them and let's hear what they have to say about our resumption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Baker And Hughes Early Career 2020 Program / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.