Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? (2075 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Every Guy Wants To Marry A Decent Girl, Who Will Marry The Ones You Spoilt / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2009
Guys, please I would like to hear your views on this matter, why is it hard to find a decent girl  to date in Nigeria when  and if you come from abroad, is either they are pretending or they over hype themselves to blend, well what do you think
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2009
None of the above. Your face scares them away.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by LIMUEL(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2009
You search for them at the wrong places

1 Like

Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by tope2000(f): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2009
Must u go back to naija to find a girl?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by SeanT21(f): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2009
Depends on your defination of decent. wink

Maybe you are too needy.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by minto(m): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2009
LIMUEL:

You search for them at the wrong places

Absolutely.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by MrCrackles(m): 12:49am On Feb 06, 2009
tope2000:

Gbam! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by firstlady4(f): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2009
@ poster

u cant get a decent girl in NIGER because on ur own part u are not decent grin grin grin

anyway keep searching ok u will surely get one tongue tongue tongue
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
DaPhoenix:

None of the above. Your face scares them away.
Realy, in what sence?
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
minto:

Absolutely.
Intresting plz where are the right places in Nigeria, I beg, I like to know cool
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
first_lady:

@ poster

u cant get a decent girl in NIGER because on ur own part u are not decent grin grin grin

anyway keep searching ok u will surely get one tongue tongue tongue
LOl you are very funny, in reality Only Decent guys look for decent girls, why would a player look for a decent girl, she'll be getting on his nerve calling him 24/7 to find out whats he is up to cos he aint got 100% attention on her he probably fronting it somewhere else, and reply to you is, Im decent 4get the face. So go on give another reason tongue grin
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
tope2000:

yeso, you no dey see all these story bout credit crunch etc eh? besides, Nigeria cool pass abroad if you arrange well, ie hold pepper come, so when you don husstle like yrs or more and don arrange you wan come settle creat your home, so nah the koko be this, look arround you very well, guys dey relocate everyday ohh wink wink wink
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by manmustwac(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2009
@eriko2k2
u know any nija babes in london u fit link me. As my ppl don't approve of d fine babe where i wan go marry 4 nija b4.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by tope2000(f): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2009
erico2k2:

yeso, you no dey see all these story bout credit crunch etc eh? besides, Nigeria cool pass abroad if you arrange well, ie hold pepper come, so when you don husstle like 7 yrs or more and don arrange you wan come settle creat your home, so nah the koko be this, look arround you very well, guys dey relocate everyday ohh wink wink wink

Happy searching wink
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by jacq(f): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ OP it is not that there are no decent boys or girls to date when u land naija,there are plenty to chose from (speaking from my experience) but you have to stay in one place for atleast 3weeks before pple we start seeing u around the block and b4 u know it you have gotten more friends in those 3weeks than u would have in a whole 7yrs in europe.

Just be yourself next time u are in naija ,don't over hype it that u just jand most pple hate it bicos they will think u think u re better off than them,just mellow down.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Czarskit(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2009
Did U keep any (decent girl) when leaving?
What did u expect? That we should keep them awaiting your arrival abi?
Afta devouring the ones over there, u want to come and. . .
U can't eat ur cake & av it. . .

A Word Of Advice:
Visit the psychiatric hospital, there' lots of 'em there.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Czarskit(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2009

A Word Of Advice:
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
jacq:

@ OP it is not that there are no decent boys or girls to date when u land naija,there are plenty to chose from (speaking from my experience) but you have to stay in one place for atleast 3weeks before pple we start seeing u around the block and b4 u know it you have gotten more friends in those 3weeks than u would have in a whole 7yrs in europe.

Just be yourself next time u are in naija ,don't over hype it that u just jand most pple hate it bicos they will think u think u re better off than them,just mellow down.
thanks, the only meaningfull post since the biggining of the thread,
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
Czarskit:

A Word Of Advice:
your a Bunch of rubish,this is one of the reason Y Nigeria is backward, people who say things like you just did or think in thesame mannerless way as you do, it is very clear you have no clear approach to mental thinking as regards issues that pops up every now and then, you just live in your own small world, I bet you still live with Mum and Dad cos you are exhibiting thoughts of a teenager, if you dont have anything to contribute next time plz Zip your mouth sad sad or better still go and play with sand,, build sand castles
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
manmustwac:

@eriko2k2
u know any nija babes in london u fit link me. As my ppl don't approve of d fine babe where i wan go marry 4 nija b4.

Nahh bro, Researching on here
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Czarskit(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ eriko2k2

Too bad! Just tooooo bad! U'ld av chewed my nuts if u held 'em. U claimed to be a 'decent' dude in search of a 'decent' girl.

But ur beans got burnt over a lil 'Decency Test'. . . Guess what! U failed! Ur score? -2 outta 1 mill.
Nice way to catch f**kin & lying pretenders like u.

Ur last post reeks so much of your acclaimed 'Decency'. Don't even try to justify ur 'rubbished' decency cos it'll only make u look much more stupid.

Yeah, yeah! I'll build sand castles for u & ur decent gal from the psychiatric hospital.

U claimed to be decent, not me. . . By the way, I live by myself in my world & it rocks up here. Unlike ur decent world which is in need of 'decent gals'.

Akoshi bero, Were Ólója!
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2009
Czarskit:

@ eriko2k2

Too bad! Just tooooo bad! U'ld av chewed my nuts if u held 'em. U claimed to be a 'decent' dude in search of a 'decent' girl.

But ur beans got burnt over a lil 'Decency Test'. . . Guess what! U failed! Ur score? -2 outta 1 mill.
Nice way to catch f**kin & lying pretenders like u.

Ur last post reeks so much of your acclaimed 'Decency'. Don't even try to justify ur  'rubbished' decency cos it'll only make u look much more stupid.

Yeah, yeah! I'll build sand castles for u & ur decent gal from the psychiatric hospital.

U claimed to be decent, not me. . . By the way, I live by myself in my world & it rocks up here. Unlike ur decent world which is in need of 'decent gals'.

Akoshi bero, Were Ólója!
stop subbing grow up I beg, contribute instead of fronting baseles statements, I only asked for opinions not sugestive arguments OK, dont act like you face look
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Czarskit(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
Would I lie to U?! Visit the Psychia!
Abi u don't want the 'decent' girl again? Contribute to what? Ur pointless thread. U should praise me 4 my 'baseless' posts which are aiding the growth of your thread.
Kpele oh! Eyín ton subbing. . .
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Czarskit(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
Thou Art Nuts!
One more look @ my profile & U'll go 'nutty'.
This is in response to your next post.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by tpia: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Emperoh(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
Poster
Its not about decent. There are loads of decent hard working girls around
But two things must come to play. Either you don't meet their standards as Husband Material or they Don't meet urs as a Wife Material
Lets not generalise some of these things. In Nigeria are abound all sorts of characters

No when you come in and pose as a Janded guy and need activity,
The easy one will flood around you and enjoy with
It will become a problem when u use these ladies of easy virture as a yard stick to measure others
Decent ladies are abound. I know a whole lot. But cool down and look for one that matches your desires in a woman.

KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU!!!

1 Like

Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
@erico2k2,

Ol boy, I feel you. Dis thing no easy at all!

It depends on the type of girl you want. I suggest you get at least two point men in Naija (close buddies that respect you) to scout for some candidates. You can also go online to get some potential candidates too (don't mind the ignorant views of those archaic people that don't understand the power of the internet). Before you land Naija, narrow the list down and focus on at most three babes from the list. Sometimes the problem is too many choices, and this is almost the same as no choice. Get rid of one and focus on two. If you can stay for at least 4 weeks in Naija, that will really help.

Also, try to define the term "decent girl" as best as you can. This will help you quickly narrow your choices as you meet more babes. You will meet more, not less, as you keep searching and you need clear parameters to weed off the ones that don't make the cut.

My sincere apologies to all my fine Naija babes way fit to dey think say I dey craze. Sorry abeg, I just wan tell the guy wetin I think.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by bluespice(f): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
define the word decent in ur own words
state the areas u have conducted ur search

have u considered getting down from that high horse?
or setting ur standards a lil closer to earth?
does the fact that u have travelled out for whatever reason make u all of a sudden a membet of a very very rare specie of humans? (if u even think ur human)
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ni gbati wan ti sepe fun yin tan.
Wasn't it just a while ago that another psychopath created a thread about going back home to find a "decent" girl, since there ain't no  decent ones abroad?

Maybe you guys should really sit down and think about what's worrying you.
Maybe it's not the girl, maybe it's the cultural mentality that y'all refuse to let go.
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by bluespice(f): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ni gbati wan ti sepe fun yin tan.

epe gan ni
s'om'epe to man je k'eyan ya were
to jepe ibi kibi tan ba wa idi wan o ni le joko
ehen epe naun lan ti she fun wan
awon ode oshi
kan ma la oju wan kan sit up
kan si ma wa nkan to'nbe ni sokoto ni sokoto
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
bluespice:

epe gan ni
s'om'epe to man je k'eyan ya were
to jepe ibi kibi tan ba wa idi wan o ni le joko
ehen epe naun lan ti she fun wan
awon ode oshi
kan ma la oju wan kan sit up
kan si ma wa nkan to'nbe ni sokoto ni sokoto
lmaooooooo. . . .o fe pa mi pelu erin.

tooto lo so jare cheesy
Re: Y Is It hard To Find a decent girl In Nigeria When U Return There From Abroad? by erico2k2(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
fellow Nira landers especially the babes them, my sincere apologies, let me clear the reasons why its kind of hard to get a so called wifey abroad, for starters, we are all hustlers besides, few people travel from Nigeria to ie UK and America with right to stay, now Una know say the blind cant lead the blind, and beside that, I never said there where no decent girl abroad oh,I said Nigeria,
well Decent girl in Nigeria means, she telling the truth she is not in any type of relationship, her phone don't ring like 20 times midnight, not getting strange calls and going outside to chat,have something doing ie Job or Biz to go to and not relying on Men to sort every need, that one hard eh?you guys would not understand unless you are in same position, this issue is not just limited to myself, even girls from abroad have same qualms, ask them, and may I ask, why are people so rigid, when it comes to thread that needs loads of thinking self, I beg if Una no get rational way of thinking ignore this thread instead of arguing, talk your own abeg or better still start a new thread.We dey research still.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Find The Man Of Your Dreams At 40 Something ? / Ladies And Gentlemen / Violated And Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.