Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces (25013 Views)

Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office / Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by chibecanglobal(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2015
A weird drama of sorts played out yesterday at the ever busy Control Post, close to Maria Assumpta Catholic Cathedral, Owerri, as a commercial vehicle driver and his conductor pelted policemen with their faeces.

A man who claimed to be an eyewitness told Vanguard that a policeman flagged down the commercial driver for allegedly driving in a reckless manner.

“Not long after, a serious war of words ensued between the driver and the policeman, who eventually gave the driver a dirty slap on his face, irked by the inexplicable action of the policeman, the driver retaliated immediately”, the man recounted.

According to eyewitness, the developing drama attracted the attention of the other policemen on the beat and they quickly pounced on the driver and his conductor, who could not withstand watching helplessly as his driver was being pummeled by the security men.

The policemen, it was gathered, called for reinforcement and on arrival, the additional hands did everything possible to subdue the driver and his conductor, who were already half nude at that point.

“The drama took a different shape when the duo pulled what remained of their torn trousers, defecated instantly, scooped the faeces with their hands and splashed the mess on the faces of some of the policemen”, ten eyewitness said.
Continuing, the man said that the strange act forced every person around the scene, including the policemen, to scamper into safety, while the almost battered driver and his conductor were seen scavenging for more faeces or smelly things to further pelt their attackers.

“Amidst the confusion created at the scene, the driver and his conductor quickly jumped into their vehicle and disappeared before other security teams arrived”, the man said.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/driver-conductor-pelt-policemen-with-faeces/

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by akunjohn(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
Abeg,na wetin be d title of dat nollywood movie?.

In case d tori reach Front page....

I was here.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by nuclearboy(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2015
cheesy grin grin

Nobody wey no get Oga - simple

grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by Ishilove: 3:37pm On May 06, 2015
That's just nasty embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
grin what can I even say,oh boi see action,nice 1.

*thinking about sumtin* no problem,shebi na 2 jus poo poo 4 hand and smash it grin.

Learnt sumtin 2day grin.

Stay away 4rm me adamant toasters,or else #Gbam grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by ozoigbondu: 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
Police and their endless wahala.They deserve it and many more bunch of senseless mofos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by sirjohnson(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
Inyama
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by okooloyun1(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
As funny as it may sound it really saved their as*s.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by PAnaceA7(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
For realllll...grin grin
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by money121(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
Wadz poooooooo?

Any "soyinka" in d house?

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by saasala(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
sirjohnson:
Inyama

Abi Enyeama

Meanwhile, the guy above me needs to be quarantined before May 29 before he spreads his mental illness to his family alone.

Change we cried for, change we got.

21 Likes

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by ggrin(f): 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
ewu lipsrsealed

Iranu

Abasha sad

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by zonax(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by dridowu: 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
hahahahhah sha ;Dhahahahhah sha
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by pretydiva(f): 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
Hehehehe..nuffin we nor go c 4 naija...buh dis story get k- leg oo..hw cm d duo defeated d same tym

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by freshness2020: 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
Serves them right.... The poo should have bn directed in their mouths.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by pretydiva(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wadz poooooooo?

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
pls stfu

6 Likes

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by Kreamie(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
Isn't that what they are? FULL OF SH¡T

2 Likes

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by AGgal(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
Ewwwwwwwwwwww! Disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by jascon1(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmm am tired of Nigeria. I don disown myself. abeg anybody get link to Conakry passport?

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by holluwai(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
Yama Yama grin

saasala:

Abi Enyeama
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by ebubey(f): 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
ok
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by StFrank2(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2015
BULLMESS
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by saasala(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2015
holluwai:
Yama Yama grin

grin
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by Ilekeh(f): 3:43pm On May 06, 2015
Dirty people.

Do they walk around with their Igbe in a ziplock bag?

3 Likes

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by lordhugo(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2015
[size=30pt]SHITTY LIES!!![/size]

[size=4pt]jUST kIDDING[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by belamour(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2015
Dat Got Moi Laffing grin grin grin
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by kwencypresh(f): 3:43pm On May 06, 2015
poooooo means pooooo
dnt ask for d meaning again
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wadz poooooooo?

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces by olayinkaj2(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2015
Lol. igbe rirun to badt gan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Service Changes Name To Nigerian Correctional Service / Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl / My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.