Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? (1099 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / Most Girls Are Single Because They Are Looking For Mr Perfection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
Sometimes i wonder when you meet a young beautiful lady

with all the qualities and you pose the question are you married she say a big no or not yet.

so i begin to wonder if she is playing too hard to get or men are too blind to see her

according to one actress:

“many Nigerian men will tell you they can’t marry an actress given the fact that we actresses are too exposed. I am sorry to say that some men are not just man enough. Some of them are not bold enough, they would say, “Haa, I can’t marry her o, she is too beautiful and exposed, other men would also be interested in her if I marry her.”

so the question is

Is it true, that Young women are single because men are not doing enough?

or to the guys in the house could there be reasons why you are not yet married.
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by agarawu23(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2015
"men are not doing enough"

in what way?
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
We aint bein scared, we are just bein careful...

1 Like

Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
"men are not doing enough"

in what way?

yea some ladies be like i have given him all the green light he needs to propose

yet he would not
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
We aint bein scared, we are just bein careful...

been carefull til you reach 40 abi
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
robosky02:

been carefull til you reach 40 abi
duuuuh... Am d one buyin d ring remember? I can marry at any point in time grin
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by ronald4lif(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2015
Yes, a lot of them are way too expose to flamboyant lifestyle and this scares men away. Aside that, they are also being perceived to be arrogant and may not be as submissive as the average Nigerian man expect their women to be.
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
duuuuh... Am d one buyin d ring remember? I can marry at any point in time grin

that exactly what i mean men keep the lady waiting

and the biological time keep rolling up and the guys will say shes 30 +

lets look for a new catch
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by soulminister(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
the fault is from both parties.

most ladies choose to be single either knowingly or unknowingly.

some guys have inferiority complex. some have criteria for a lady to meet while others have a stage they want to reach in life before getting married because, it is believed that marriage will slow you down in the target you have set for your life.

1 Like

Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Yes, a lot of them are way too expose to flamboyant lifestyle and this scares men away. Aside that, they are also being perceived to be arrogant and may not be as submissive as the average Nigerian man expect their women to be.

hmmmmmm

where are the ladies

come talk your own
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2015
soulminister:
the fault is from both parties.

most ladies choose to be single either knowingly or unknowingly.

ok
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Cutehector(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2015
robosky02:

that exactly what i mean men keep the lady waiting

and the biological time keep rolling up and the guys will say shes 30 +

lets look for a new catch
they r d ones dat keep demselvs waitin..
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
they r d ones dat keep demselvs waitin..

how?

you date them,

and tell them you'll buy the ring at your own time...

if she leaves for another you say she has broken your heart.

and she waits you say shes wasting time abi
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 06, 2015
From my experience if a woman is worth it, people will queue up to ask her hand in marriage
no right thinking man will see a good woman and let her go
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
From my experience if a woman is worth it, people will queue up to ask her hand in marriage

really ?
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Hila12(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
Why buy the cow when you get its milk for free?

Guys in general have learned to fish smartly without falling into the pond.
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
robosky02:

really ?

Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
Hila12:
Why buy the cow when you get its milk for free?

Guys in general have learned to fish smartly without falling into the pond.

oh yea

no wonder they leave the dry

so nobody buys it
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

but have you not also seen even more beautiful, educated and endowed and down to earth once,

that are also, "still single"
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Hila12(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2015
robosky02:

oh yea

so nobody buys it
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Hila12(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
robosky02:

oh yea

so nobody buys it

Not our fault, they gave us freely.
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2015
Hila12:

Not our fault, they gave us freely.

not all free git are to the taken

cos if you wouldnt buy the fish why raise it too close to your nose
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by Hila12(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2015
robosky02:

not all free git are to the taken

cos if you wouldnt buy the fish why raise it too close to your nose

Smelling is always allowed before purchase lol. In fact, a healthy smell can influence one's decision to buy.
Re: Is It True, That Women Are Single Because Men Are Not Doing Enough? by robosky02(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2015
Hila12:

Smelling is always allowed before purchase lol. In fact, a healthy smell can influence one's decision to buy.

no wonder some men are still in the "market" still sampling diff fish.

but some ladies eh...

try it... and say you no won buy again you hear am

(1) (Reply)

Is She Really Into Me?? / Does It Makes Sen$e? / Marrying From Outside Your Tribe: Who Feels The Heat More? Guys Or Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.