Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos (1946 Views)

Diction Teacher And Receptionist / Office Assitant Urgently Needed / Job Openings In Ikeja (obafemi Awolowo Way) – Office Assitant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos by darlingdadon(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
HANCOCK OGUNDIYA & PARTNERS
33, GLOVER STREET
BANILUX COMPOUND EBUTE METTA
P.O BOX 5818
LAGOS

VACANCIES! VACANCIES!! VACANCIES!!!

THE FOLLOWING POSITION ARE NEEDED URGENTLY
1. AN OFFICE ASSISTANT (MALE)
REQUIREMENTS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: WAEC
VERY GOOD INTERPERSONAL SKILL
FLUENT IN ENGLISH

2. RECEPTIONIST (FEMALE)
REQUIREMENTS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: OND
COMPUTER LITERATE
GOOD WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE
VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL
FLUENT IN ENGLISH
PLEASE CALL THE HUMAN RESOURES PERSONNEL ON 07030304746

i currently work there as a structural engineer, so i am posting this because someone might need it
i wish you all the best of luck!!!!!!

APPLY IN PERSON OR FORWARD YOUR CV TO info@hancockogundiya.com or hancockogundiya@yahoo.com
Re: Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos by sirojoegbe(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2015
how much can dey pay for dgree holder,for office assistant
Re: Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos by darlingdadon(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2015
just yesterday alone over 60 resume flooded our mail, and i observed that its all bsc holders... please where are the ond and just school sat holders? i placed a call to some applicants and they will be scheduled for interview today.. The deadline for all applicant is 12th of may 2015.
Re: Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos by darlingdadon(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2015
For all those that have been scheduled for interview, if you wont make it for on reason on the other, please place a call to the Human resources personnel. Do have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos by lilmaydee(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2015
darlingdadon:
For all those that have been scheduled for interview, if you wont make it for on reason on the other, please place a call to the Human resources personnel. Do have a wonderful day ahead.
when wil i be called to resume?
Re: Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos by darlingdadon(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2015
The Interview ended yesterday, So you all can stop forwarding your resume to our office address. Thanks.

The successful Candidates will be contacted soon
Re: Office Assitant And Receptionist Position In Lagos by darlingdadon(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2015
Congratulations to Mr Suliamon and Miss Joy on your Appointment with Hancock Ogundiya and Partners ltd.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer At Maravilloso Stores / Looking For Ad Hoc Staffs @spaceba.com / Security Systems Trainee Technician - Lagos (CCTV And Access Control)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.