Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,397 members, 7,894,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52505 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2015
sod09:
Pls steps on aw to upload.... Seems I can't find it
You want to go ahead of us right? I trust queen, she won't tell you grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2015
-How much do you make from downloads
-How does the country of the downloader affects the pay for that download.
-who is paying me for downloads
And what's the catch!

To continue from where we stopped yesterday, I will be carefully talking on the above outlined.

How much do you make from downloads: Like I said earlier in the begining part of the thread. Downloading is a form of action.. This action taken has a cost.. A cost for both parties(the downloader and the promoter/publisher).. The cost for the publisher is the pay for that download and whereas the cost for the downloader is what he/she has to do to download the file in question.. And this situation perfectly describes CPA.
So to answer that qst,how much you make per download depends on 2factors
1.The PPD network you are working with
2.The country of which you get the downloads.

Before now, most PPD networks pay a very meagre Amount for downloads. Infact I know of some networks who pay $10 for 1000 downloads and 50 for 5000.. You can't compare your success on this networks with someone who's earning $1000 for 1000 downloads and 5000 for 5000.. Can you see the huge difference?
What am I trying say in essence! The Pay Per download on your file depends on your network. On a level ground now,almost all networks(for those I have worked with) pay you on a scale of $1 - $20 per download depending on the country. Some pay $0.30-$1 per download if the download is coming from african countries depending on the country too.

So payment per download typically depends on the network. Your network can determine your success on PPD too.
You can do some research to find out more PPD networks out there that pay well if you aint satisfied with the ones I gave you. But believe me the sites I gave you are amongst the best if not the best. You cannot find a list of top ten PPD sites without two or one of them mentioned if not all so you can stick to them too.
Sharecash pays you $1plus for downloads from the US,UK,CAN,AUS,NZ, $3-$5 for downloads from india,France,Denmark etc.
Same with cleanfiles and purebits just that the offer mnay differ and that may increase or decrease the pay as per say they are different networks.
Also their payments for other countries outside the already mentioned varies.
2.The country
Like you are already having a clearer view and better understanding on this,The country of the downloader also determines the amount of pay per download .To break this down to the smallest units possible; THIS IS HOW STUFF WORKS!
For people to download your file,they must have to accept to tale an offer. This implies they must have to carry out some simple actions to work out that offer. The action required could be completing a simple survey or installing an app,answering some simples qsts,watching a video or playing a game etc. It is when this action is completed that the downloader will be redirected to download the file.
So how it works is that the advertisers of this offers have a country they are targeting and it is this countries they want their leads to come from.. And they pay you for that. Simple.
Hope you do understand? Getting interesting right?

So you cant promote your file to get downloads in a country that is not accepted for that offer(the offer that needs to be completed before being able to download) ..
But however as your PPD network should have it: there are offers available for all countries "so from whichever country anybody acesses your downloadlink they offer available for that country pops up- the person complets the offer and download. So you can virtually promote your file to all countries so far your PPd network has an offer that will go for that country. But if they don't offer,it will not be possible to get leads(downloads) from that country.

So no matter what you are promoting,
The downloads comes from a person a particualr country and the pay you get for that country may differ from the other but all thesame you get paid.And its the sum of every thing that gives you a final sum(your accout balance)
Pay attention!

Now For example, let's say I'm promoting a new movie that was just released..I'm promoting with all traffic sources possible and also my PPD network has offers for almost all the countries am getting traffic from.
At the end of the show I had 1,020 downloads for that file.
US- 500
UK-215
CAN-20
NG-170
SA-80
IND-10
GH-25
Now that's the breakdown/stats for you. You can always find this on your dashboard.
So let's do the maths.
Remember what you earn for each of this countries. Is different and it is when you sum up everything up that you get a total.

US,UK,CAN went for $1 per download multiply by 735
IND- $2.03 by 10
SA-$0.90 by 80
NG-$0.30 by 170
GH-$0.25 by 25
Now do the maths,how much did you made so far?
Some eight hundred dollars.
So I believe you now understand this really works! Let's go on

Who is paying me for the downloads?
What is the catch..
Coming up next!
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 12:03am On May 12, 2015
seems like d Op has been banned again
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by dmostcheerful(f): 12:05am On May 12, 2015
Lalasticlala. Op's been banned again. Please verify
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 12:15am On May 12, 2015
jworos:
seems like d Op has been banned again

The way events are just unfolding on this thread is becoming funny grin Queen is just treating us as if our lives depend on this thread. I just believe we'll make the kind of money this suspense is causing o cheesy
Well, for me, I gotta sleep now please. You guys can keep watch.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2015
samuelson06:

The way events are just unfolding on this thread is becoming funny grin Queen is just treating us as if our lives depend on this thread. I just believe we'll make the kind of money this suspense is causing o cheesy
Well, for me, I gotta sleep now please. You guys can keep watch.
i think she already dropd something's, but she's been banned,dats y her posts aren't showing.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by upchair(m): 12:32am On May 12, 2015
@Queens. I have a suggestion since it seems you are being banned periodically. Set up a Whatsapp group so you can continue to tutor us without the fear of being banned. Thank you.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by CosmicJames(m): 1:05am On May 12, 2015
upchair:
@Queens. I have a suggestion since it seems you are being banned periodically. Set up a Whatsapp group so you can continue to tutor us without the fear of being banned. Thank you.
A Facebook group ll be better?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 1:18am On May 12, 2015
CosmicJames:

A Facebook group ll be better?
seconded. I done get my niche ready since. I just need a forum to get foreign visitors. If I can get 100k visits on my first upload mhen.. LOL

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 5:21am On May 12, 2015
Lalasticlala your help is needed again, op's been banned again.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 5:52am On May 12, 2015
fighal:
seconded. I done get my niche ready since. I just need a forum to get foreign visitors. If I can get 100k visits on my first upload mhen.. LOL
You are on a long thing.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by redvektor(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2015
blym4real:

You are on a long thing.
he is on a long thing as how abeg big boss explain further base on his quiction
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by blym4real: 7:15am On May 12, 2015
redvektor:
he is on a long thing as how abeg big boss explain further base on his quiction
to get 100k traffic no be beans oh. Even after getting the traffic, it another thing for people to take the surveys, you might have 100k but the conversion rate might just be 10k out of the 100K. Take yourself as example, how many times have you completed a survey to download what you want. The fact is people don't like taking surveys to download stuffs except it a must have.
If you are projecting, your projection should be on a ratio 10:2, that is for every 10 visitors, there is a high probability that 2 of them will take the survey.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:06am On May 12, 2015
That play game survey and watch video survey dae sumhw ooo. Me no fit play game to download sumtin o or watch video wey no concern me.. These oyinbo guys no get joy o
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:39am On May 12, 2015
Purebits.com has been online and scamming members.. They are Scam ppd site with lots of scam complaints all over the web. They even refused to pay me my money when I requested for cashout. $10 is the lowest cashout minimum and Paypal, Bank Transfer are the cashout methods. PUREBITS.COM is biggest PPD SCAM site ever online. Please stay away from Purebits . Saw this Online when doing ma research
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2015
fighal:
Purebits.com has been online and scamming
members.. They are Scam ppd site with lots of
scam complaints all over the web. They even
refused to pay me my money when I requested
for cashout. $10 is the lowest cashout minimum
and Paypal, Bank Transfer are the cashout
methods. PUREBITS.COM is biggest PPD SCAM
site ever online. Please stay away from
Purebits .
Saw this Online when doing ma research

I don't think we are working with the .com of purebits. Do your research again for .net.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 12:28pm On May 12, 2015
samuelson06:

I don't think we are working with the .com of purebits. Do your research again for .net.

Good observation!

Updates coming up

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Kayyhe(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
What will be the hinderance or possible future error that could be associated registering with a us ip with any of d listed network?
Thanks for d eye opener...
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 1:37pm On May 12, 2015
Hello guys how you do?
We supposed to have concluded everything about this step last night if not for the ban I got again.. However just a little left to cover up before we head to the next and final step (TRAFFIC)..

Let's quickly tidy up everything left this afternoon..

Who is paying me for downloads!
What is the catch!
How do I Upload files!

Now begore I go ahead let me adress some things I saw pppl comment on..
The offers.. There is basicly nothing you can do about it,those offers are actually what gets you paid and like I will be adressing rightaway you will see why..
I have said it and I'd say it again people will definitely do anything they can to get whatever they really want so completing a survey,doing this or that isn't what we stop them obviously. That is why in turn you have to make sure what you'r offering them is something they really sought for...
Now on the issue of the kind of offers that may come up, the pay you get for the offer varies. Like the pay you get for somebody who has to install an app before downloading is bigger than that of completing a survey(but the surveycompleting is the norm)..however, mostly the offer that comes up is always completing a survey that wont take up to 2mins.. Now to help you know more, there's a feature which every PPD network has -Its called OFFER OPTIMISER. You can always find this on your dashboard. "This feature enables you choose and activate the offer which you want your downloaders to complete before downloading"
Do you really understand that?
Yea, I mean you can actually select the offer you want your your visitors to complete by yourself from your network. So if you feel an offer maybe too cumbersome for your visitors to complete then you may select any one you think will just do.(Put yourself in the shoes of your downloaders and see if you will really do this or that to get the supposed)
But you should also know the earnings won't be thesame and can seen there on the offers page as you navigate.
So To do this; Log in to your account,on your account interphase you will see OFFER optimiser amongst other options including dashboard.
Click on it and it will take you to the offers.(Hundreds to thousands of offer).
Now to know which offer will come up for any country just select the country,click on filter and search. All the available offers for that country will pop up- then you can go through and activate anyone you wish... If you check well you find that some countries have bigger pays for a download. Some even up to $10.. The reason for this is the offer. What they have to do to get the download is just different. Sometimes it even goes as far as submitting their pin and such..
So that's it follow the steps and you can choose and optimize your offers for any country at all.
I believe those guys who where asking qsts(though what they were really doing is grumble) about this have a better understanding now!
Let's move on.

Who is paying me for downloads,
Simple. The company placing their offers on the PPD networks are simply trying to advertise. So the pay you for driving traffic to their offers all in the cost of getting downloads.. But this is done through you PPD network. Some of these people are not individuals;they are big companies that need leads.
They come through your PPD network. That is why it is a NETWORK. Your network is just like the surface. The PPD network also make their own money too(big money here) majorly from this advertisers. But that is not your business. Your concern should be on how you can work and receive payment from them..

What is the catch!
We had almost said and finish evrything on this on our last update.
The catch is your file. What you are promoting. It is when people come across that notice on getting the file(which should be what the want) that they will like to download it. And now that they want to download itn since they really want it -it won't cost them a thing to complete a simple offer to get what to tend to be beneficial to them however they see it. Hope you understand this?
So What should be your primary focus!
To always make sure what you are promoting is very hot. Is what peole are searching for,sometimes what evrybody wants. Do some deep research on the niche(that's just it). Come out with some powerful package/info/whatever ppl ill dare for.. Choose your file format and upload it to your account,Get download link and voooo your off to make money.....
And this takes us to the next and final step
TRAFFIC..

But before then this phase will not be complete if I don't talk on "how to upload"
-its simple.
When you now have what you wish to upload to your account in your device.. Your PC,tab,phone etc.
Log in your account, on your interphase amongst other options you will see 'UPLOAD FILES"
Click on it, it will take you to the Page where you will upload. If you can read you will what next to do.. Doing that,you 'r done and the file can now be found in you account in the MANAGE FILES option...
Try it now! Just upload anything atall.

Moving to the nesxt and final step,
But before then
Any QUESTIONS?
Do ask and make your comments for it shows I'm really communicating to People here.

See you guys later

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Kayyhe(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2015
Does d size of d file to be download matters?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by temigreat(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2015
Great work queenss more blessing to ur work
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by temigreat(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2015
What are the ways to really know what information people are really finding that are hot in the niche you mentioned like sub niche of games,entertainment information that one can upload
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
Kayyhe:
What will be the hinderance or possible future error that could be associated registering with a us ip with any of d listed network?
Thanks for d eye opener...

It'd be meaningless and has no good role to play in affecting your earnings.Why?
Because that does not change the location of whoever is downloading your file cause the downloads(downloader) is what gets you paid. Its simple to understand. You are not the one downloading the file(which is not possible) so if you change your Ip how deos it affect the earnings rate?
Except maybe you change the ip addresses of the downloaders(which we know is not possible)
So possibly it may affect your account statistics if not immediately then in the future and I don't think the actions that will be taken by your PPD network will be in your favour.
Have I answered your qst?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
Kayyhe:
Does d size of d file to be download matters?
Not really. Not at all. Important thing is the download. Although your ppd network has A size limit for all files. will shed more light on this later on
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 2:16pm On May 12, 2015
temigreat:
What are the ways to really know what information people are really finding that are hot in the niche you mentioned like sub niche of games,entertainment information that one can upload
I have handled everything about this in previous updates. Do make reference.
Someone who has been following attentively can still answer the qst
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Kayyhe(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2015
I hope Op is not going to ban me 4 asking many questions, pardon my iquisitiveness nd naivety am just trying to learn. Could it be possible to upload a blog or site where such info dat my niche required can be found?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by eprynce(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2015
Welldone, Queeness! I dont have any content of my own, Pls how/where do I get stuff to upload? thanks
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2015
Kayyhe:
I hope Op is not going to ban me 4 asking many questions, pardon my iquisitiveness nd naivety am just trying to learn. Could it be possible to upload a blog or site where such info dat my niche required can be found?
seems u can lock some of ur posts using link locker.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by bosunjohns(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2015
Can I upload a song that is not mine? How about copyright issues?
Queensss:

Good observation!

Updates coming up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires / Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.