Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Get Paid For Posting Into Forum - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid For Posting Into Forum (1356 Views)

Go Paperless! Get Paid Faster!! Invoice NG. / Complete This Survey And Get Paid 200 Naira / Benefit from The Falling Value Of The Naira - Get Paid In Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by footballbettor: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
How often do you post or read content on social media, drop ur email to get a link on how to post on existing thread or create a new thread and make small coins daily its.
Its 100% free no charges attached, I will only send the invitation via your mail that's all.

Drop ur email or send 'post money' as subject to fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by bstringz(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2015
Bethelchika19@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by footballbettor: 5:44pm On May 06, 2015
I would have posted the link here but I don't want the moderator to delete the thread if I post a link so that it won't be as if I am advertising any product here the stuff is free to join and no payment attached to it.
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by footballbettor: 5:55pm On May 06, 2015
bstringz:
Bethelchika19@gmail.com

Mail sent to you, check your spam incase u can't find in ur inbox.

Subject of the mail is: "Falade Olufemi
Recommended You For a Job"

Use the detail of the temporary account created for you to login and fill your details plz when u r 2ru just click on edit profile and at the bottom click on convert to publisher to make good money.
Wish u a success in internet biznez
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by olomorijunior(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
footballbettor:
How often do you post or read content on social media, drop ur email to get a link on how to post on existing thread or create a new thread and make small coins daily its.
Its 100% free no charges attached, I will only send the invitation via your mail that's all.

Drop ur email or send 'post money' as subject to fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com

olomorijunior@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by sammaking(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2015
Sammaking@yahoo.co.uk
Thnx in advance
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by CosmicJames(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by dmostcheerful(f): 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
dmostcheerful@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by footballbettor: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
All Mail sent to those who dropped their email, check your spam incase u can't find in ur inbox.
Subject of the mail is: "Falade Olufemi Recommended You For a Job"
Use the detail of the temporary account created for you to login and fill your details plz when u r 2ru just click on edit profile and at the bottom click on convert to publisher to make good money. Wish u a success in internet biznez
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by Eccentrica(f): 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
refined2020@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by footballbettor: 6:50pm On May 06, 2015
Eccentrica:
refined2020@gmail.com
Mail sent to your email, check your spam incase u can't find in ur inbox. Subject of the mail is: "Falade Olufemi Recommended You For a Job" Use the detail of the temporary account created for you to login and fill your details plz when u r 2ru just click on edit profile and at the bottom click on convert to publisher to make good money. Wish u a success in internet biznez
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by mcsnup: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
swanconsult@yandex.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by footballbettor: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
mcsnup:
swanconsult@yandex.com
Mail sent to your email, check your spam incase u can't find in ur inbox. Subject of the mail is: "Falade Olufemi Recommended You For a Job" Use the detail of the temporary account created for you to login and fill your details plz when u r 2ru just click on edit profile and at the bottom click on convert to publisher to make good money. Wish u a success in internet biznez
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by mcsnup: 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
footballbettor:

trying to update my account via the provided link seems like a funny venture, all i still see is welcome guest.....how do i resolve this, i also need some clarifications on specific information provided, if its permitted to ask on this platform, let me no if otherwise let me no still.
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by footballbettor: 10:46pm On May 06, 2015
mcsnup:

trying to update my account via the provided link seems like a funny venture, all i still see is welcome guest.....how do i resolve this, i also need some clarifications on specific information provided, if its permitted to ask on this platform, let me no if otherwise let me no still.

u are provided with a temporary account names and password, use that account name to login, and click edit profile complete the info there, u can also change ur password so that it will be easy for u to login subsequest time, after dat click on convert to publisher which is at the buttom of the edit profile page. Any other question let me knw whatsapp: 08063629082 or mail me on fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by redvektor(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2015
footballbettor:

Mail sent to you, check your spam incase u can't find in ur inbox.

Subject of the mail is: "Falade Olufemi
Recommended You For a Job"

Use the detail of the temporary account created for you to login and fill your details plz when u r 2ru just click on edit profile and at the bottom click on convert to publisher to make good money.
Wish u a success in internet biznez
donvick67@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by jalie(f): 11:18pm On May 06, 2015
Oparindej@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by justayo: 11:46pm On May 06, 2015
Justayo08@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by skylane: 12:05am On May 07, 2015
Godwincaleb@ymail.com
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by mcsnup: 12:12am On May 07, 2015
footballbettor:

u are provided with a temporary account names and password, use that account name to login, and click edit profile complete the info there, u can also change ur password so that it will be easy for u to login subsequest time, after dat click on convert to publisher which is at the buttom of the edit profile page. Any other question let me knw whatsapp: 08063629082 or mail me on fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
i have to be loggon on to do this, but the thing is even after inputting the temporary login data am still a Guest and this limit my possibilities, as there is no profile to edit
Re: Get Paid For Posting Into Forum by Kayyhe(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2015
Pls, kindly send to me

(1) (Reply)

Live Soccer Betting Workin With Naija Banks: No Debit Or Credit Cards / Get Small-chops For Your Party At The Cheapest Price / Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.