Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 (34071 Views)

In Need Of Buyers For Biter Kola And Honey Including Other Agro Prodicts / Food Stuff Supply Opportunity For Suppliers / Start Exporting Nigeria Food Stuff Today With Buyers Emails And Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by sulaimonolainu: 4:26am On Oct 02, 2016
sir, help me look a buyer Some of the exportable foodstuffs are: smoked fish, garri, beans flour, melon seed, ogbono, cassava flour,bitter kola, bitter leaf, dried pumpkin leaf, palm wine, butter production, coconut processing, pepper, tomato paste, hibiscus flower, yoghurt, pap, other vegetable leaves, hot chilli pepper, among many others,contact me my email address is sulaimontaiwo84@gmail.com phone number 09053389888.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by krinsmal(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sir please I need a buyer for hibiscus flower,sesame seeds, ginger,cashew or charcoal who are ready to buy in large quantity email me on Krinsmal@gmail.com or 08098543767
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Teeeeeeboi: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2016
we are into clearing and forwarding ALABAMA DYNAMIC SHIPPING LIMITED We are licensed custom agent in Nigeria.A professional freight forwarder,we can pick any of your consignment any where in the world.please contact us at www.alabamadynamicshipping.com. Phones:+234 8153881361,+2349039504605,+2347012761538
Info@alabamadynamicshipping.com
Azeezalabamadynamicshipping@gmail.com

no 2 contract; i will drop this one later it all about supplying " 60 METRIC TONS (MT) OF NIGERIA HARDWOOD CHARCOAL TO GERMANY.
I AM STILL ESTIMATING THE COST OF THE CONTRACT AND AGAIN I THINK I CAN [/b]HANDLE THIS ONE SO I DON'T NEED OTHER SUPPLIER.
[/quote]
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Teeeeeeboi: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2016
we are into clearing and forwarding ALABAMA DYNAMIC SHIPPING LIMITED We are licensed custom agent in Nigeria.A professional freight forwarder,we can pick any of your consignment any where in the world.please contact us at www.alabamadynamicshipping.com. Phones:+234 8153881361,+2349039504605,+2347012761538quote author=jacksonwill123 post=33483870][b]When i gave out the list of buyers of African food stuff in season 1
here is the link if you have not seen it before
https://www.nairaland.com/2019585/list-african-restaurants-london-need

some people rushed out to contact them without knowing what exporting Nigeria food stuff abroad is all about. most of them don't even have export license. it is very hard to export such large quantities of food items without export license.
Even when some got the contract they will call me to ask me how will they start and how will they collect their money which shows that they know nothing about what they into and thereby misusing this great opportunity and disappointing our long built clients.

therefore we have decided that it is only the serious once and those with export license who are ready to do business and know what they want that will get this contacts.

below are the contacts;

Note : these are not just contacts they are contracts which we have secured, verify and finalize only that we cannot meet up with what they request as we don't have enough of it.
so below are the contacts :

1,AFRICAN HUT: we are south African restaurant, we sell south African foods which includes Beers, beverages, cereals, samosas, jams, wines and honey.

sir, the 200 liters of honey you supplied was original and good quality and it is in high demand here in USA by many of our clients.

So we want to order more but in larger quantity refer to our request below ;

We need 1,500 liters of your pure and original honey have to be (honey from locust or tupelo )

glucose to water ratio must be less than 1.6 during mixture and normal quality must be maintain.

Must be package in 20 liters gallon so that it can be more accessible.

We will pay you normal 50% upfront payment using your western union account once you have giving us you quotation.

If we can count on you on this offer then get back to us as soon as possible.

Your best regard.

This contract was sent to us on 4/05/2015 and since then we have been discussing with the client and we have reach to the conclusion of them sending us the advance payment

But we have issue here; we don’t have enough honey to meet up that demand. We have contacted our source and they can only supply us 500liters which is far below what is expected of our client.

This is where you come in; you can supply us this honey locally if you have it, we are going to pay you N1000 PER LITER and we will pay you 80% advance payment of what it will cost you to supply us the honey.

Or we can lease this contract to you if you are equal to the task.

[b]Below are the contract estimate;

International price for honey per liter is $17 but this customer has agreed to pay only $14 per liter so the estimates are below;

Product (local price) is @ N850 per liter x numbers of liters (1500) == N 1,275,000

Transportation ( depends on the location========== N200,000

Documentation/Analysis ====================== N80,000

Nxp (Nigeria export proceed )

Note; there’s no constant price/ness

Nigeria export supervision scheme is 0.05% of the total cost========= N20,000

Inspection Analysis=========================== N30,000

Cost of gallon=============================== N100

TOTAL COST OF SUPPLY============================== N1,935,000
Selling price ; $14 x numbers of liters ( 1,500) ====== $21,000

Nigeria conversion of $1 is ( 150 ) x 21,000 ========= N3,150,000

To know your profit margin is ;

Selling price N3,150,000 – cost price N1,935,000 =========== N 1,215,000 your profit

THEY AGREE TO PAY 50% ADVANCE PAYMENT SO LET US CALCULATE IT 50% OF $21,000 (N3,150,000)==$10,500 ( N1,575,000 )

SO BEFORE YOU SEND ANY ITEM TO THEM YOU ARE GETTING A SUM OF $10,500 WHICH IS N1,575,000 ALMOST YOUR COST OF SUPPLY.
THEY COULD PAY YOU WITH WESTERN UNION OR ANY FORM OF PAYMENT YOU CHOOSE.

NOTE;the above profit can increase or reduce base on your source and how you handle labor.

This is where you come in; you can supply us this honey locally if you have it, we are going to pay you N1000 PER LITER and we will pay you 80% advance payment of what it will cost you to supply us the honey.

if you are sure that you can handle this contract just request for the full contact of the buyer by dropping your email or phone here so that i can contact you or you just contact me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com call me on 08179545744

no 2 contract; i will drop this one later it all about supplying " 60 METRIC TONS (MT) OF NIGERIA HARDWOOD CHARCOAL TO GERMANY.
I AM STILL ESTIMATING THE COST OF THE CONTRACT AND AGAIN I THINK I CAN [/b]HANDLE THIS ONE SO I DON'T NEED OTHER SUPPLIER.
[/quote]
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by shomolex77: 5:34am On Dec 01, 2016
hello sir please i need your help on this business cus i believe is legitimate and i can provide many of the things requested thanks my mail segunbalogun370@gmail.com pls
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by bismack: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
Please sir, do you have any foreign contact for Nigerian export produce?
Kindly contact here obilights@gmail.com. ready to do serious business on the exportation with you..
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Appleyard(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2017
jacksonwill123:

you have good product that are welcome in international market just contact me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com to link you to buyers.
i so much like your ginger because of its medicinal value to life, companies that produce pharmaceutical products do order them in large quantity.
but do you have export license?

@ Op ... I can supply large quantity of Bitter kola .. Pls, do have the lust of any buyer and how to go about it? Thanks.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by DoyenExchange: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their cost estimates.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by DoyenExchange: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Go to www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php to see businesses you can start in Nigeria and their cost estimates.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jossycyber: 9:45pm On May 25, 2017
what[color=#990000][/color]
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by olusteph: 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
Good evening everyone. This is a new group where you can buy and find buyers for you agric produce. We are adding more members. Please invite fellow farmers and friends via the link :
https:///agricproductsbuyandsell
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by peoplechoice: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
i am interested sir please my email is peoplechoice2018@gmail.com
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by peoplechoice: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
sir do you still have more contacts?
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by angelbaby49: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
please i need more contacts as i now have export license
my email is angelbaby@gmail.com
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by mayorsticks(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good day everyone,

We have agro commodities like dry split ginger, dry split turmeric, Sesame seeds, soya beans, hibiscus flower, Uziza seeds, African nutmeg, udah, Cinnamon in large quantities for export and local supply.

We do FOB and can deliver to any part of Nigeria.
Call : 08134486061, 09025254081
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by angelbaby49: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
please i need more of your buyers
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by peoplechoice: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
please i need more buyers contacts from you
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by villagepeoplefb: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
jacksonwill123:
[b]When i gave out the list of buyers of African food stuff in season 1

some people rushed out to contact them without knowing what exporting Nigeria food stuff abroad is all about. most of them don't even have export license. it is very hard to export such large quantities of food items without export license.
Even when some got the contract they will call me to ask me how will they start and how will they collect their money which shows that they know nothing about what they into and thereby misusing this great opportunity and disappointing our long built clients.

therefore we have decided that it is only the serious once and those with export license who are ready to do business and know what they want that will get this contacts.

below are the contacts;

Note : these are not just contacts they are contracts which we have secured, verify and finalize only that we cannot meet up with what they request as we don't have enough of it.

1,AFRICAN HUT: we are south African restaurant, we sell south African foods which includes Beers, beverages, cereals, samosas, jams, wines and honey.

sir, the 200 liters of honey you supplied was original and good quality and it is in high demand here in USA by many of our clients.

We need 1,500 liters of your pure and original honey have to be (honey from locust or tupelo )

glucose to water ratio must be less than 1.6 during mixture and normal quality must be maintain.

We will pay you normal 50% upfront payment using your western union account once you have giving us you quotation.

Your best regard.

This contract was sent to us on 4/05/2015 and since then we have been discussing with the client and we have reach to the conclusion of them sending us the advance payment

But we have issue here; we don’t have enough honey to meet up that demand. We have contacted our source and they can only supply us 500liters which is far below what is expected of our client.

International price for honey per liter is $17 but this customer has agreed to pay only $14 per liter so the estimates are below;

Product (local price) is @ N850 per liter x numbers of liters (1500) == N 1,275,000

Selling price N3,150,000 – cost price N1,935,000 =========== N 1,215,000 your profit

THEY AGREE TO PAY 50% ADVANCE PAYMENT SO LET US CALCULATE IT 50% OF $21,000 (N3,150,000)==$10,500 ( N1,575,000 )

SO BEFORE YOU SEND ANY ITEM TO THEM YOU ARE GETTING A SUM OF $10,500 WHICH IS N1,575,000 ALMOST YOUR COST OF SUPPLY.

NOTE;the above profit can increase or reduce base on your source and how you handle labor.

if you are sure that you can handle this contract just request for the full contact of the buyer by dropping your email or phone here so that i can contact you or you just contact me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com call me on 08179545744

can i stil get more contacts from you?
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by villagepeoplefb: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
flowsamuels:
nice work ...i will come in from any other oder

me too
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by villagepeoplefb: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
peoplechoice:
please i need more buyers contacts from you
me too boss
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by pretty84: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sir pls I will b glad n appreciate if u can get serious buyers for me both local and foreign of OFADA RICE, I can supply in a larger quantities
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by villagepeoplefb: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
pretty84:
Sir pls I will b glad n appreciate if u can get serious buyers for me both local and foreign of OFADA RICE, I can supply in a larger quantities
me too
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by gabacino78: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
quote author=pretty84 post=73869033]Sir pls I will b glad n appreciate if u can get serious buyers for me both local and foreign of OFADA RICE, I can supply in a larger quantities[/quote]Kindly contact me on whatsspp,I need ofada in large quantity for processing 08081845904.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by villagepeoplefb: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2019
gabacino78:
quote author=pretty84 post=73869033]Sir pls I will b glad n appreciate if u can get serious buyers for me both local and foreign of OFADA RICE, I can supply in a larger quantitiesKindly contact me on whatsspp,I need ofada in large quantity for processing 08081845904.
me too
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by villagepeoplefb: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
mayorsticks:
Good day everyone,

We have agro commodities like dry split ginger, dry split turmeric, Sesame seeds, soya beans, hibiscus flower, Uziza seeds, African nutmeg, udah, Cinnamon in large quantities for export and local supply.

We do FOB and can deliver to any part of Nigeria.
Call : 08134486061, 09025254081

where do you base?
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by tck2000(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
jacksonwill123:

i really do not know much about crude soya oil, but if you can explain in details its benefits on life such as its nutritional value and medicinal benefit. only then will i be able to send mails to our clients to know iff any one will be interested.
Again on your own you can post adverts on many international forums and business sites explaining your product and its value to life.in fact that was how i started.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by seunmarytemi(f): 6:14pm On May 30, 2020
jacksonwill123:
[b]When i gave out the list of buyers of African food stuff in season 1

below are the contacts;

Your best regard.

Pls nobody should contact or do busines with this Jacksonwill123 is a scammer he just dupe a sister of mine 40k, is also has another account mirakas123. He real names are miracle akabueze. pls don't contact him
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by kalimarine: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Many thanks. I have a close relation in USA who opened Nigerian food stuff shop in Dallas Texas and wants me to be shipping Nigerian packaged food stuffs to him. Please how do I start the packaging and shipment? Do you know were and how to buy the already packaged ones. Thanks reply via email kalimarineoffshoreltd@gmail.com or Whatsapp 09025317773
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Yemex001: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2022
I can help with the shipping, you can call on 07068101662 or mail me on smithjenifer001@gmail.com.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Yemex001: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2022
sulaimonolainu:
sir, help me look a buyer Some of the exportable foodstuffs are: smoked fish, garri, beans flour, melon seed, ogbono, cassava flour,bitter kola, bitter leaf, dried pumpkin leaf, palm wine, butter production, coconut processing, pepper, tomato paste, hibiscus flower, yoghurt, pap, other vegetable leaves, hot chilli pepper, among many others,contact me my email address is sulaimontaiwo84@gmail.com phone number 09053389888.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.