Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns (15036 Views)

Maternity picture of Lady who survived Breast Cancer Will Move You To Tears / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
Joavid:
Is there anything that does not cause cancer this days? undecided
If its not the food you eat, its alcohol, if its not alcohol, its hereditary, if its not hereditary, its because you smoke, if its not because you take birth control pills, its because you've had abortions!

Mwtcheeew!!!

Person wey go get cancer, go get cancer abeg!

yeah sure..!! but why taking it too personal,?? have you had an abortion before?
Re: Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns by Miral123(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 07, 2015
changes1:

yeah sure..!! but why taking it too personal,?? have you had an abortion before?

Personal ke? Lol just expressing my self ni o jare! grin

And No, and I don't think girls do it so much anymore.
We no longer read news about deaths due to complications during/after abortion, so I guess contraceptives are cheaper and surplus this days.
After all, Nigeria, probably is the most sexually active country in Africa. grin
Re: Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 07, 2015
Joavid:

Personal ke? Lol just expressing my self ni o jare! grin

And No, and I don't think girls do it so much anymore.
We no longer read news about deaths due to complications during/after abortion, so I guess contraceptives are cheaper and surplus this days.
After all, Nigeria, probably is the most sexually active country in Africa. grin

yeah its cheap and surplus these days but that hasn't stopped ladies from agreeing to do it "raw".
Re: Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2015
Joavid:
Is there anything that does not cause cancer this days? undecided
If its not the food you eat, its alcohol, if its not alcohol, its hereditary, if its not hereditary, its because you smoke, if its not because you take birth control pills, its because you've had abortions!

Mwtcheeew!!!

Person wey go get cancer, go get cancer abeg!
I PRONOUNCE U GUILTY AS CHARGED,U ARE HEREBY SENTENCED TO NO BLEEPING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Re: Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns by chisuffy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Abortion will reduce a little because some will be scared after reading this, nobody wants to die young.
Re: Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns by Jennydoris(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
tolexy007:
Na lie, if say na true abortion dey cos cancer, Amaka for my street should have die tey tey of cancer...can't count d number of abortion d girl don do.

How did you know? undecided
Did you always go to the hospital with her shocked?
Or are you the wheel behind the pregnancies?
Am suspecting you ooo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imported Tokunbo Form Germany X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound. / Can Malt And Milk Give You Blood? Nigerian Doctor Explains / Anambra Assembly Bans Marriage Of Sickle Cell Carriers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.