Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State (8984 Views)

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / How Yar Adua Stole Billions: 419 Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Sara1981(f): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2009
Isn't it amazing how all of the kids of former governor sam egwu who stole billions from the state as public servant can now afford to send his children to top universities all over the world? Spotted here is one of the daughters who is now in the usa attending at a very prestigious university while sam egwu sits here in nigeria running his mouth about better education for the country he is so call the minister of education of. Wuts next sam egwu, how much do you plan to loot from the people of nigeria this time?

http://www.facebook.com/people/Flora-Egwu/1132976793

Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Jakumo(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2009
If Santa Klaus could grant me any Christmas present I demanded, a party involving the above photographed woman, myself and former US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice would be at the top of the wish-list.

Powerful women make me HARD, and put me in a disciplinary mood.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by deor03(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2009
In as much as people have right to choose where they school, I think it is very IRONIC to put a man in charge of a system he has no believe in. 

It's just like having a cafeteria and choosing NOT to eat there.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by meexteriox(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2009
An irony called NIGERIA.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by hollandis(f): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2009
Pls leave egwu alone ,what has his daughter to do with this?
awon elenu gboro angry
Is it his fault ,he was appointed to handle the affairs of eduation in 9ja?
una sabi throway pickinand bath sef.

Most Nigerians are known for their cowardice, !!!!!!! you know where the problem is,and yet you derail from the truth
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by cooldays(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2009
its a pity that the yeye man is sending his daughter to the usa for education,
why can he develop a university in ebonyi state to international standard in
the 8 years of "miss?" rule.
he only run afta power, former governor to party chairman to minister.
its a pity he cant make money elsewhere but from .N, L.C, E
its a pity.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Muza(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2009
U can deny other ppls children education and expect ur children to get educated,
whether he sends them to Harvard and hires Albert Anstein,Stephen hawkings,Ben carsen as lesson teachers for them nemesis will surely catch up with them.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by lucabrasi(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2009
what the man has done and is still doing is in- excusable but i really dont see why her daughter's privacy should be violated in this manner,i hope the poster realises that this is an offence, and should take the necessary steps to pull the picture off or whoever is in charge here should block this, post the man's picture in his toilet or any private pics of him,not of his children especially a privateclosed account
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by MrCrackles(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2009
This is not fair
I have friends whose parents have looted the treasury in Nigeria in the past and presently,
But at the end of the day, they dont deserve to be put in stocks and pelted with rotten tomatoes!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Muza(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

This is not fair
I have friends whose parents have looted the treasury in Nigeria in the past and presently,
But at the end of the day, they dont deserve to be put in stocks and pelted with rotten tomatoes!

when u ar fed on corrupt money,u ar also corrupt,cos genes hardly lie.

lucabrasi:

what the man has done and is still doing is in- excusable but i really dont see why her daughter's privacy should be violated in this manner,i hope the poster realises that this is an offence, and should take the necessary steps to pull the picture off or whoever is in charge here should block this, post the man's picture in his toilet or any private pics of him,not of his children especially a privateclosed account

wat do think will happen when Obama's children are schooling in a foreign country,while American teachers are on strike.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

This is not fair

if they can enjoy the benefits of their parents misdeeds, they definitely should bear the backlash as well

i said once that for nigeria to truly progress we need a law stating that public officcials can only use public services - PHCN, Water, schools, security - uless they feel the direct effect of their irresponsbility, the country will continue to slide
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by DeepSoul(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2009
@Poster

Uploading her pic was unnecessary!

Methinks it's personal vendetta. Abi did your boyfriend dump you for her??

Pls lets face issues squarely.

Afterall, if it was your father who stole money and sent you to Harvard, you no go go?

<<<<<<<<<<Hissing>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
This is hypocrisy.

Many of you running your mouths on the girl would do likewise! Would you refuse to go to an Ivy League school because you want to protest you father's "looting"? Would you?

Attack the father, not the child. undecided
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Muza(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2009
I'd say attack both.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by tpia: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2009
Muza:

I'd say attack both.

Why?
Why is she supposed to be bothered with where her parents get money from? Is it not their responsibility to take care of her regardless? Abi did she ask to be born?
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by tRoOE(f): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
@POSTER
Hater lol, you seem jealous of her father statue grin grin
Your next life, you might be a Gov daughter, so quit hating
or did she steal your man grin grin grin grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
@Poster, if that is really his daughter,I say Excellent job!

Hope you keep bringing more of these for us all to see. If we can not get these men to stop stealing the future of millions of our own children, perhaps we can get those who continue to chop with them to understand that it is a shame!

You are a true Nigerian in my book.  grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by mustafar1: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
i read on someones blog, his pet project for 2009 is to encourage nigerians to take pictures. i agree, TOTALLY! call it a paparazzi movement or whatever, but pictures tell a million and one stories. the only thing that beats it, is a video recording of the same events.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
The girl is pretty sha. tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Ibime(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
My guy, what is the point of this? Please alert EFCC if you are serious about tackling corruption, and stop violating this lady's right to privacy.

I personally know the children of ex-Governors of Imo and Rivers State and they are nice and friendly, and do not deserve this kind of public violation. Please stop all this nonsense.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
must_a_far:

i read on someones blog, his pet project for 2009 is to encourage nigerians to take pictures. i agree, TOTALLY! call it a paparazzi movement or whatever, but pictures tell a million and one stories. the only thing that beats it, is a video recording of the same events.

That happens to be my goal for this year. Get people to expose these people and their families. If they continue to hamper progress in the country as they have chosen to, it is in my opinion, the duty of every citizen to fight back by exposing them and those who benefit from them, so they at least feel some of the shame they have chosen to subject us, and our future to. grin

Now, I do have to wonder, if the gal was pugly, would people still feel the same way about this? something to ponder!! tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by hollandis(f): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, if that is really his daughter,I say Excellent job!

Hope you keep bringing more of these for us all to see.  If we can not get these men to stop stealing the future of millions of our own children, perhaps we can get those who continue to chop with them to understand that it is a shame!

You are a true Nigerian in my bookgrin
Yes in your book
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Ibime(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
Who talk say the girl fine?

The girl no fine at all. Very bland.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by mustafar1: 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kobo, even if she was FUGLY! it wont change anything, paparazzi work no be modeling agency work u know. although na picture both of them dey take no mean say the requirement for ur picshure to be taken must be the same. grin grin

i need to get me a DSLR camera SO HELP ME GOD.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ibime:

My guy, what is the point of this? Please alert EFCC if you are serious about tackling corruption, and stop violating this lady's right to privacy.

I personally know the children of ex-Governors of Imo and Rivers State and they are nice and friendly, and do not deserve this kind of public violation. Please stop all this nonsense.

abeg no vex - when her dad chose to better her life with money belonging to all of us, at the expense of bettering our lives, he forfeited her right to privacy.

my dad went to uk on a nigerian scholarship. so many people did back then. today, thanks to our corrupt velite, scholarships have dried up. even more annoying, its these same children of stolen priviledge that will badmouth those of us not fortunate enough to have gone to sterling instiutions

back in 2002 or 2003, kema chikews daughter sent a letter to This Day 'in defence of my mummy' in response to a scathing editorial on Chikwe. among other things she went on about how she and her siblings were graduates of 'top 10 universities in the states' unlike those journalist graduates of 'who knows what' Nigerian universities.

i'm sure most dictators etal and their  childern are nice in person - heck hitler was prolly someone's favorite uncle - but that does not change the fact that their succeses are built on the suffering of others.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2009
To Top it all up, these same, after illicitly benefiting from us, come back to run for office, promising to be exceptional leaders. I say we start now compiling their resumes so those who do not oppose these men from the get go, do not get a chance to steal their own share in the future.  grin

In fact, we can make it a disqualifying factor if we choose to. grin The one thing I learnt from the last presidential election in America is that there is power in information. If they are unwilling to open up about themselves. We can ourselves get what we can and use it against them next time they come to tell us they are CHANGED, and hopefully shut up the NO MAN IS HOLY crowd as well.
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by mustafar1: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
ALUTA CONTINUA! are they mad, i think they are mad, they must all be mad, in short they are all mad.

NO MORE PISSING DOWN MY BACK AND TELLING ME IT IS RAINING!
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by debosky(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2009
Stop beefing jo! grin

She did not lead to her father's looting - if you had evidence of excessive living/spending, then you might have a point. The mere fact that she is in a foreign university is no pointer to anything.

Many people work hard in naija and send their kids to school abroad. Punish the father for sins (if true) and not his innocent daughter. tongue

PS Ibime I agree with you - quite bland. Wouldn't look at her twice, except she was loaded of course. grin
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2009
debosky:

Stop beefing jo! grin

She did not lead to her father's looting - if you had evidence of excessive living/spending, then you might have a point. The mere fact that she is in a foreign university is no pointer to anything.

Many people work hard in naija and send their kids to school abroad. Punish the father for sins (if true) and not his innocent daughter. tongue

PS Ibime I agree with you - quite bland. Wouldn't look at her twice, except she was loaded of course. grin

this guy, i sure say u dey bonk all those govnor pikin wey dey uk grin - u have direct access to your share of the national cake , no be so cheesy
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by spikedcylinder: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2009
You people should go and sleep jor, she's pretty. tongue
Re: Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You people should go and sleep jor, she's pretty. tongue

big pun talked about 'its funny how the money turned her from an average honey to a stunning looker'

if the gal looks like that with money . . .don't want to think what sh'd look like broke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Remit $10bn Home In 2009 - World Bank / Cecilia Ibru To Lose 28 Houses In Dubai / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.