Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu (44847 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by candycrushsoda: 8:30pm On May 06, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is allegedly very upset and has yesterday (Tuesday) told people around him of his plan to beat Uti Nwachukwu silly whenever their paths cross.

According to Naij.com, a close aide of Jim Iyke told them that Jim is angry over what he termed ‘defamatory comments’ made by Uti about him on JARA. The source said Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA, had gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex. The source said:

“Jim is really mad at Uti right now, trust me. He told us he would kill him whenever they meet. He didn’t find the comments made about him funny at all.”

That Jim Iyke is bent on confronting Uti Nwachukwu.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-reportedly-threatens-to-kill.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by jbl007(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2015
Anoda fight of the century...#where is my chair and pop-corn?

Ok,,now dat ds has hit front page...I dedicate this to the memory of whoever loses this fight.

May the best slowpoke win... cool cool cool

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by shakazuldadon: 8:32pm On May 06, 2015
I sell guns jimmy boy

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Young03(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Controversial Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is allegedly very upset and has yesterday (Tuesday) told people around him of his plan to beat Uti Nwachukwu silly whenever their paths cross.

According to Naij.com, a close aide of Jim Iyke told them that Jim is angry over what he termed ‘defamatory comments’ made by Uti about him on JARA. The source said Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA, had gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex. The source said:

“Jim is really mad at Uti right now, trust me. He told us he would kill him whenever they meet. He didn’t find the comments made about him funny at all.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/jim-iyke-reportedly-threatens-to-kill.html?m=1
beat the hell out of him for saying nonsense, wetin concern him with ur life

I de ur back Jim boi

14 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by jascon1(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2015
abeg i day sell gun oh. i get machete, pen knife, hammer indocid and traditional rat poison. nna men my store is located around the corner after first round about. pls inbox for better direction

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by 4stylz: 8:40pm On May 06, 2015
Please just beat him up a little; don't kill anyone oo
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by may01(f): 8:40pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin
Na so e easy to kill?
Jimmy, pls don't mistake reality for Nollywood

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Petra23(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2015
Jim is always taken things too seriously.i love them both bt he should take a chill pill and loosen up.

11 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Beesluv: 8:42pm On May 06, 2015
Is Uti the father of Nadia's twins

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 06, 2015
gosh!!!! The matter no concern me and Amara my girl friend.

Infact, let me call her on phone right away.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by temitemi1(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2015
How is he sure that he can beat uti

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Ufranklin92(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
who be uti nwachukwu undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by angelTI(f): 9:55pm On May 06, 2015
Jim cannot do anything! He is just bragging as usual!

13 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2015
....are the cast away demons back to its abode?

MATHEW 12:45
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there.

Prophet T.B JOSHUA need to see this...

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

angry shocked
Na people wen don chop belleful! undecided undecided. If you wan fight, go fight!! We no want ogoloGo akuko! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Tobilastik(m): 9:57pm On May 06, 2015
candycrushsoda:

According to Naij.com, a close aide of Jim Iyke told them that Jim is angry over what he termed ‘defamatory comments’ made by Uti about him on JARA. The source said Uti and Helen Paul, a co-host on JARA, had gossiped about the unsavoury relationship between Iyke and Nadia Buhari, his Ghanaian actress ex

The source said:

they don separate

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Aderupoko2: 9:57pm On May 06, 2015
You go finish for jail or firing squad, which ever the judge deems fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 06, 2015
undecided
Ufranklin92:
in short,,,,who the hell is the Op
Ufranklin92:
in short,,,,who the hell is the Op undecided
Ufranklin92:
Ufranklin92:

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by okooloyun1(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
Jim take it easy we dnt want bad story
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by LesbianBoy(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
temitemi1:
How is he sure that he can beat uti
Jim iyke has a ''black belt'' in karate and boxing o! I also have a ''black belt''. We learnt both sport together way back when jim was not a celebrity yet! And trust me you don't want to mess with guys like us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by echobee(f): 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
Non of my business grin grin grin grin. If dem like,make them kill each other grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by opriui: 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
JIm nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Medunah: 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
before u know it nah, jim iyke will come out and deny he ever said anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by okooloyun1(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
K
Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by Preshochyx(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
Beesluv:
Is Uti the father of Nadia's twins

No, I am

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reportedly Threatens To ‘kill’ Uti Nwachukwu by WisdomCanada(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Lilian Esoro Pregnant? (Photo) / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.