Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match (30580 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:39am On May 07, 2015
It's with deep heart of sorrow that I announced
the death of an educator in KHE 200L named
Mayowa Alaran who died while watching d
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich match in Indy Hall
yesternight due to overcrowding......

So i learnt the University Health Services(JAJA
Hospital) rejected the Young Uite until he died.

Right now a protest is going on!!!!

May Almighty
God give his family d fortitude to bear his loss.
RIP Brother!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Gabriel300(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2015
RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by adeluk2000: 12:53am On May 07, 2015
let us make our grievances known!!
join d protest at SUB by 7:30
a girl just fainted in one of the female halls(idia)
strange night

5 Likes

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2015
Really?
Did Hunter Sola approved dt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by REMMEI(m): 1:00am On May 07, 2015
All those old witches at Jaja ehn!... phoque 'em!..

What a pity.. rest in peace brother..

Buh no be every match person dey watch naw.. as I love football reach,i no fit love am pass my life..

cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by siegfried99(m): 1:31am On May 07, 2015
This is terrible sad
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by olu77(m): 1:33am On May 07, 2015
REMMEI:
All those old witches at Jaja ehn!... phoque 'em!..

What a pity.. rest in peace brother..

Buh no be every match person dey watch naw.. as I love football reach,i no fit love am pass my life..

cry cry cry

I like you. I can neither kill myself nor commit suicide while Mikel Obi lives to enjoy his russian babe grin

RIP to the dead

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 2:22am On May 07, 2015
This is getting out of hand, a sick awoite was neglected few days ago at jaja, negligence killed alaran , it must stop. we must fight, it happened to Alaran, it could have been anyone... his death could av been averted.

Edited: I am on front page. GBOA!

4 Likes

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by teee2: 2:36am On May 07, 2015
I just don't like watching football inside that JCR, It's always like oven. I prefer watching it on the TV screen outside.

Rip bro.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:41am On May 07, 2015
Jaja staffs are just so heartless

Following the Alaran's death,another lady from Idia hall suffocated and they wanted to reject her again.It took the intervention of angry students protesting before dy could admit her
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by simplymade(m): 2:41am On May 07, 2015
Rip
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by bukieebooky: 2:49am On May 07, 2015
This is getting out of hand, a sick awoite was neglected few days ago at jaja, negligence killed alaran, it must stop. we must fight, it happened to Alaran, it could have been anyone... his death could av been averted.[quote]
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by adamskutty(m): 2:56am On May 07, 2015
Hmm nawa oh!

May his soul rest in peace. But op is it that the fact that barca trashed bayern 3-0 gave him hypertension that lead to his death?

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Noloss(f): 3:09am On May 07, 2015
Rip. Students shd pls always remeber their parents before adventuring into extra curriculum activities @ skool. Can't imagine his parents loss doe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by kenny091(m): 3:54am On May 07, 2015
This is so sad, greatest uites pls what apened? cos we've not heard anything in ABH.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by jazinogold(m): 4:56am On May 07, 2015
so sad....barca must hear this....true fan!

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2015
Protest about to commence

Uites,lets meet at SUB
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by rheether(f): 7:52am On May 07, 2015
Shey the sch no get SUG?
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2015
Protest about to commence

Uites,lets meet at SUB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by saxwizard(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2015
Rip
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by frostland(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2015
dem send am go sch him prefer match d place was overcrowded why don't he walk away abi if him no watch him no go graduate.RIP
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 8:05am On May 07, 2015
if he knows he wasn't strong enough or ashmatic while would he mingle with crowd

hnnmm. many nigerians loosing their lives since d era of Buhari

RIP bro
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by efilefun(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2015
Rip
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by lonelydora: 8:06am On May 07, 2015
This topic begs for more questions.
How did he die due to overcrowding?
Why was he rejected by the school clinic?
Was he suffering from any form of ailment before the match?

Until you give more information. I reserve my comments

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by yahoofak(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2015
RIP
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by john4aguero: 8:07am On May 07, 2015
Just like that? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 8:08am On May 07, 2015
LIFE LOST....RIP MAN
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Matttthew(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2015
C what minding other people's business can cause
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by MizMyColi(f): 8:08am On May 07, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.