Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.7th.may.2015 | And I Was Afraid! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.7th.may.2015 | And I Was Afraid! (362 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.26th.march.2015 | You And His Gifts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.7th.may.2015 | And I Was Afraid! by ComeBackHome: 5:43am On May 07, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | THURS.MAY.7th 2015

AND I WAS AFRAID! | Matthew 25: 24 - 25 (NKJV)

"Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. (25) And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours”

The back ground story here was how a Man distributed talents among his three servants on his way to a journey; and what individual did with what was given them. According to the parable, one was given five talents; another two talents, and the last was given one talent. Full story | Matthew 25: 14 – 30.

See how ‘The Living Bible’ (TLB) renders that part – "He gave $5,000 to one, $2,000 to another, and $1,000 to the last-dividing…” | Matthew 25: 15.

There was this astonished part of this parable and that is found in the 15th verse; “…to each according to his own ability…”. This suggests that there was no one among the three servants that lacks what to trade with. Their master didn’t leave them with no material to work with. And remember, this parable is likened to the ‘Kingdom of God’ | See the 14th verse.

Absolutely, no ‘visionless’ you. God made no 'Empty' you. Check well, you have something within to offer.

THE CORE OF TODAY’S CAPSULE:- “And I was afraid I would lose your money..." | the 25th verse (NLT).

What a fearful expression! “And I was afraid I would lose your money, so I hid it in the earth. Look, here is your money back”.

Fear of what? Of course, that of Failing, Losing.

Apparently, what makes some people walk around like a visionless ones – someone who has nothing to offer, is simply because of the “FEAR OF FAILING/LOSING". This fear comes as a result of the influence of the negative side of the expression "WHAT IF".

'What If' the vision did not speak! 'What If' it amounts to nothing! 'What If' nobody attends the ‘Concert, the Seminar, the Conference, etc.! 'What If' the Sister says No! 'What If' the marriage didn't work out. 'What If' I couldn’t finish the project! 'What If' nobody buys the book! 'What If' I fail the Professional Exams! etc.?

HOWEVER: 'What If' people attend the Concert, Seminar, etc.! 'What If' you pass the exams! 'What If' you finish the project! 'What If' the Sister says yes! 'What If' the marriage works out. 'What If' the book sells beyond your widest imagination, etc.! Beloved, at every point the fear of losing/failing knocks, just keep asking yourself 'What If' it works out!

Dearly beloved, set your fear aside. Run with whatever you have. God gave you that because He knows what your capacity is. And he knows you will not fail if only you put what is within you to work. Remember, “FAN TO FLAME”.

Don't waste God's resources because of the "Fear" of losing. The 26th verse says - "you WICKED and LAZY Servant". Apparently, God needs your returns on the talent He puts in you. He is a profit-minded Father. Stop being wicked and lazy! Run the Vision! Fan and don't stop fanning your God given gift not until flame comes out of it, and after that; let the fanning still continues.

NOW, SAY | I am never a Visionless being. I am not a ‘gift-less’ being.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I silence every Fear of Failing – AMEN!

V.I.P | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Be Praised ~ Oyindamola [@oyinda_adejumo] | Produced By @tolucci / The Angel Within You / Pazino ECC Praise Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.