Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (20044 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by alchemist(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
Boarding house things

1. Mix pap and beans together just to make it plenty
2. apply toothpaste to the small bread since the egg dey serve us is not enough.
3. Cook concoction rice with red oil and salt only.

We gas survive nah
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by boynigeria(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
crazy that day
was in unilorin then 2010, was so broke to the level that i started envying beggers
the whole broke thing was going all around the hostel,
havent eaten in two days, then dis babe brought a plate of rice to my room
i bet hell's kitchen had better meals than that
u will think its over soaked garri
barely cooked rice and magi swimming in the pool of water mashed up
and i joyfully ate it
got gtb sms an hour after

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by funkyfrevy(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
Bread n water.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
My first year in Uni,took Fufu with Water,chai I suffer then oooo
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by tohpahz(f): 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
Beans and noodles..
Lord knows i hate beans embarassed
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
Garri and oil.... Oh, a little salt for that yummy taste
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 12, 2015
Food straight out of the fridge and into my stomach (without warming)
I still do that now, when I'm hungry and lazy to go warm it up
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2015
alchemist:
Boarding house things

2. apply toothpaste to the small bread since the egg dey serve us is not enough.

We gas survive nah
Seriously, bread nd toothpaste Abeg wetin b d name of dat ur skul
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Caracta(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
Maggi cubes undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by larrol(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
Its tuwo chinkafa wit mia n kuka.... I ate dat in d northen part of d country while in skul bc of hunger..... Mehn,it wasnt funny at all
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by UniqueGem(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
Cold indomie. Damn!!
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Expsbterror(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
I mixed small custard with Garri twasnt funny.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Deiok(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
I used nutri C to soak garri just yesterday.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by jennybright(f): 10:17pm On May 12, 2015
Eba with geisha in boarding school, unripe pawpaw, pear, mango, eba with abacha sauce etc. thank God I'm still alive. Boarding school good and bad experiences.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by kstyle2(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2015
Obobs 1 day wen hunger show me shege...I just do am foreign....soup dey house but no g4...aswear na so I nack d draw soup with sugarcane. good old days sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by iyisco2001(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2015
The worst one was cooked by jumoke while I was still in university, cool rice, but the pepper was grated and half cooked, Jesus, just like I am eating raw grated pepper, I had to go to iya nana to buy bread on credit to quench the kinda heat in my mouth, I can never forget that day. Her wife material is very questionable. angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by ligopedro: 10:20pm On May 12, 2015
Yewandequeen:
I ate raw noodles and chilled viju milk. ...... grin

That day I was so hungry around 10pm and to make the matter worse my gas has finished.so no means to cook
Dis ya combination badt ooh . grin
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by mmsen: 10:24pm On May 12, 2015
alchemist:
Boarding house things

We gas survive nah

Toothpaste?
Gross.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Yewandequeen(f): 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
ligopedro:

Dis ya combination badt ooh . grin

Hunger is a bastard:when It's late and you have no mean to cook.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by hotice01: 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
mosquito bones and fried water grin
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by alchemist(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2015
qbd2:

Seriously, bread nd toothpaste Abeg wetin b d name of dat ur skul

Baptist Boy's high school, abeokuta. Forget that thing, the thing dey reign die for school. Just that your mouth will b oozing of paste menthol in class for a while.

We gave it a nickname PASTY BURGER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by ctosin12: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
Wat about.. Onion and water
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by apogeez(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
back in day in sec wen my soup go finish i go carry de garri go dissolve wit water omo see guy 4rm no wer with spoon... A cherish those days.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by alchemist(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

Toothpaste?
Gross.

you not go to class with toothpaste in ya pocket just to lick when you hungry? B like say na only me don over do the worse food for hia self. Wia all my Nulli Secudus people
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2015
alchemist:

Baptist Boy's high school, abeokuta. Forget that thing, the thing dey reign die for school. Just that your mouth will b oozing of paste menthol in class for a while.

Pasty burger indeed. Mr crabs needs to fire spongebob and employ u
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by alleazardous(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2015
vision2050:
Pap and biscuit
pls. wetin barca play dem talk say Bayern win, who now qualify pls
bayern won 3-2 but na barca still qualify
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by mmsen: 10:30pm On May 12, 2015
alchemist:

you not go to class with toothpaste in ya pocket just to lick when you hungry? B like say na only me don over do the worse food for hia self. Wia all my Nulli Secudus people

No sir.

Never done that.

I've eaten some gross foods in Europe and north America but never toothpaste. No thank you.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by ligopedro: 10:30pm On May 12, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Hunger is a bastard:when It's late and you have no mean to cook.
U re rite tho .. All way na way ..
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Cally01(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
I fried garri with red oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Ekeke1(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2015
I was in d boardin house bak then,no food,no money. Bt their was dis pepper used 2 prepare or add 2 suya,so me nd friends converted it into food. After lickin it,we drank water nd that was it.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by ligopedro: 10:34pm On May 12, 2015
alchemist:

Funny Dude, U guyz don't need to brush then .. grin
Bread and toothpaste una wicked for that skool ooh ..
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by alleazardous(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2015
rice and palm oil plus maggi witout salt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewife Caught Stealing Meat From Neighbour's Pot In Sapele / How I Made My Moimoi / Zobo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.