Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry (20119 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Atk01(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
Pap and noodles embarassed
Beans, Yam and Spaghetti cool
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
UniqueGem:
Cold indomie. Damn!!
i knw dat feeling,
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
Edwardhead:

another day was when we cooked with hotplate and phcn interrupted the power in the process, we had to eat rice soaked in water, as we were eating (up to 5guys) we later realised the taste of the food lacked seasoning, we now go and buy cube seasoning, we com squese am com stir am, later dey chop am, d food don cold before we do am o

vote tophaz

Lmao
All 5 of you are nuts grin
I can imagine the terrible taste the rice must have had.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
For football tips of 2 odd (singles) for 30 days, whatsapp me 080663:87195 (UK source 80% accuracy over 30 days)
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by hikmojj(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2015
i drank garri with sapaghetti cooked with only red oil and sugar....d funniest part was that that very moment, my roommate came in with a bread and we battled d 3 together....
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Abimloaded(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2015
labaski:
ok.. I'm an ulcer patient and I often have chest pains. so d worst food I eat is wen I take garri and sugar because d aftereffect is always terrible.. Na so so pains I go dey feel but den wat choice do I v wen I don tire from skul come aus I like garri but na my health worst enemy..

ehya...really felt sorry for you dear. At times what we like most is what Is hazardous to our health. (Sugar) esp and what we really don't like is what our health wants( bitter leaf). God will continue to keep you.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 12, 2015
Banku with ketchup angry
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by cecejobs(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2015
#1)Uncooked noddles. #2 soured soup with eba
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by tolexy007(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2015
Gala with okro soup
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Edwardhead(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
fellis:

Lmao
All 5 of you are nuts grin
I can imagine the terrible taste the rice must have had.
buh we no die :-/
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by subbieD(f): 10:47pm On May 12, 2015
Anonymrs:
bread & coconut...
shocked shocked shocked....like Serzly, Dats a very nice combo.....it's so creamy.....lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by kelvyn7: 10:49pm On May 12, 2015
1. bread and then you indomie
2. oil beans and spaghetti
had no choice on those occasions grin
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by AfricanApple(f): 10:50pm On May 12, 2015
grin grin gringrin
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by wildguy(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
Indomie cooked with palmoil.

Please note: do not try this at home.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by parrotibaba(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2015
Eating shii when hungry is when u mix cereal AKA golden morn with 2 cans of sardines just to buff up d bowl n satisfy ur stomach ...Special thunder for secondary school hunger ,those days shaa cheesy ,Maybe I go chop crap when I go serve
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Bamz(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
Very stale bread. sad
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by olaolulazio(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2015
locus beans and bread.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by pharmadoctor(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
yea... it was my early nysc days in edo State. Fugar to be precise. I bought this fufu(akpu) ignorant of the fact that their own akpu is sold half-cooked. In short, i ate a half-cooked akpu with the efo riro i cooked at home and got my stomach turning for the rest of the day.
NB... when u get to edo state, ensure you recook the akpu u buy there it's always sold half done.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2015
Ekeke1:
I was in d boardin house bak then,no food,no money. Bt their was dis pepper used 2 prepare or add 2 suya,so me nd friends converted it into food. After lickin it,we drank water nd that was it.
you mean ata kuku??
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Badosqi(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
Ekeke1:
I was in d boardin house bak then,no food,no money. Bt their was dis pepper used 2 prepare or add 2 suya,so me nd friends converted it into food. After lickin it,we drank water nd that was it.
heheehe... make i no bust my tummy.. lol
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
"Kunu" and Gala angry
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by mysticgal(f): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
That day i don't know what came over us,in fact we had no food except for garri, palm oil,1 star maggi,,salt and onion.I and my roommates turned the garri with cold water and then mixed the palm oil with the maggi,salt and onion. Taram..... Eba and soup
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Badosqi(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
Edwardhead:
when i was in eruwa where i schooled, there was a day that i had no ingredients to cook rice. so i cooked rice with palm oil with indomie seasoning

try it

another day was when we cooked with hotplate and phcn interrupted the power in the process, we had to eat rice soaked in water, as we were eating (up to 5guys) we later realised the taste of the food lacked seasoning, we now go and buy cube seasoning, we com squese am com stir am, later dey chop am, d food don cold before we do am o

vote tophaz
Eeewoo!!! guys must survive. Can't imagine the taste.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2015
Caracta:
Maggi cubes undecided

shocked

[img]http://.net/i/868.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Caracta(f): 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
lagunna1:

shocked

You ehn...
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by herex(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2015
Amala and palm oil salt and maggi inside water..
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Habeyy(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
back then in oou...I ate so many crazy combos...but one stood out.......rice,beans,spag all cooked together in one pot by my hall mates with left over palm wine from a birthday party the other day served as water that we used to cook them all...I forget to ask they added palmoil plus ....don't think there is maggi in it...so tasteless my oesophagus refuse accepting the food despite being 100% hungry cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Caracta(f): 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
you mean ata kuku??

Yaji perhaps. It's not as hot as red pepper.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by charlesucheh(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2015
I ate bread and drank garri with it. How's that.
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
futo is dealing wt me big time. had no moni fr soup ingredients , so I just boiled oil nd salt nd 50# vegetable my soup don do. Na so I carry chop wt my garri
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 12, 2015
bread nd garri I swear Ds food go hold ur stomach till d next day
Re: What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry by Mourin(f): 11:53pm On May 12, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
human meat.
Nairalanders beware of this person. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kfc In Nigeria / How To Make Crunchy Buns At Home. / Zobo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.