Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Must Read: That Foolish Guy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read: That Foolish Guy (423 Views)

Why Christian Clergymen Are A Foolish Idea. / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ / 10 Foolish Things Atheist Believe:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: That Foolish Guy by Kehinde41(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2015
THAT FOOLISH GUY
After so much activity at the Palace for the day, King Solomon decided to go for a nap in his room. Getting into his room, he peeped outside through the window to see what's up in the street, then his eyes caught something "interesting".
Going down the street was a guy moving carefully as if to make sure no one was noticing him. Looking on, the King wondered what he was up to, just before the king could come to a conclusion, the guy carefully came to an halt a door where a lady dressed seductively came out, threw her arms around him and kissed him.
He looked on and thanks to his lip reading skills, he could get what they were saying which went thus:
Lady: I thought you weren't coming again,
I've been so longing to meet you,
I've spread fresh, clean sheets on my bed, colorful imported linens.
My bed is aromatic with spices and exotic fragrances.
Come, let's make love all night.
Guy: Hope there is no one at home?
Lady: No, they aren't.
They've left on a week long business trip.
She led him in and shut the door.
King Solomon summoned his eldest prince, he narrated what happened and went on to warn him thus:
She has him eating out of her hand,
Bewitched by her honeyed speech,
Before you know it,
He's trotting behind her,
Like a calf led to the butcher shop,
Like a stag lured into ambush,
And then shot with an arrow,
Like a bird flying into a net,
Not knowing that its flying life is over.
My son,
Listen to me,
Take these words of mine most seriously,
Don't fool around with a woman like that;
Don't even stroll through her neighborhood.
Countless victims come under her spell,
She's the death of many great destinies.

(1) (Reply)

The Error Of A Pastor/bishop Church Celebrity-opposite Of What JESUS Represented / In Need Of Ilumina Gold Bible App / It Is Dangerous For A Man To Marry More Than One Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.