Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? (914 Views)

Warning Over Ear Cleaning With Cotton Buds / Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? / The Danger Of Cotton Buds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? by winnieberry(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2015
There is smting going up with me for sometime now,i crave for salty food.Most times wen i cook my friend or family complain its salty but to me its either its not salty enough or no salt at all.i can put alot of salt in afood and'still not find it salty to my taste,its just starte recently,Is there any side effects to taking lots of salt and is this normal at all.Pls i need some answers
Re: Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Somehow mlike you are a mirror of my self cos I crave for salty stuff too. What others say is ok , for me iyt requires more salt n what is OK for me is too salty for others.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With My Taste Buds? by Chylo(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
You need to read about Dysgeusia. It is not life threatening, but it could lead to something else that would be if not treated, so go check with your doctor.

PS, too much salt in one's diet could lead to increased blood pressure and higher risk of heart disease or stroke. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Month Of Golden Health / 10 Problems That Only Bananas Solve Better Than Medications / Foods To Eat For Healthy Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.