Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] (41574 Views)

Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) / Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by holatin(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2015
this is zeerious.

This is what I call THINGS FALL APART
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by proxitaly: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
old fools
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by ellechrystal(f): 10:52am On May 07, 2015
Uzar
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
g
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=holatin post=33502719][/quote]
You again...Oya, I dey wait for you. undecided
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by mathskill: 10:54am On May 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by adegboye1: 10:54am On May 07, 2015
iI believe God brought Fayose back to the throne by His favour and mercy to prove His supremacy. As Christian I think this man must have become a refined man and humbled Christian who has favourably experienced and enjoyed undeserved divine touch of heaven. His utterance is unchristianly and provocative. Please go back to Calvary to seek for forgiveness. U are not grateful to God. U want to please ur supporters to displease God. It is dangerous to please man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
...The best part of is this change we brought to Nigeria is that BUHARI is a leader and will leads by an example. Yesterday orders his aides to obey all traffic laws.
This thing is new to Nigeria, in my state even State Commissioner dont obey any traffic law.

Let's see if he continues to obey it tomorrow especially when intelligence info dictates otherwise...

But most importantly, we fall for propaganda and showmanship just like Imo state fell for Rochas showmanship cum propaganda and he's bleeding the state to death with looting, debts, and mediocrity...His sycophants here like ujoatu, abagworo become blind to these anomalies and sing his praise sheepishly...
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by kay29000(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2015
hmm!
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by oyefeel(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2015
na by dem sel sem go dey poison dem self......

change has come to stay
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2015
Fayose is a silly man. He takes everytin personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by holatin(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You again...Oya, I dey wait for you. undecided
am waiting for you to regain your sanity too.
wish I know your dad so I can say he is dying same way fayose has been ranting about buhari.

buhari will live, rather than he dying

YOU WILL LEAVE THE WORLD FOR HIM

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Uteghe(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...
So I've not entirely dismissed Fayose's claim about Buhari.
T'is only a matter of time.
God punish you. May the harbingers of death,king of terrors and all spirits of death locate you. Buhari will read the inferno that will consume you in the papers.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:58am On May 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Inasmuch as I desire for all to stop this show of shame and sheathe their swords, I find it quite contradictory and unbelievable that Jonathan couldn't garner even mere 25% in bauchi state with Muazu, Yuguda, bala Mohammed... something isn't right there...some truths need to be unearthed there...

Bauchi was always going to go for APC.....the question you should be asking is how PDP lost Benue and Kogi...and even Kaduna.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2015
mathskill:
same with you too
Yeah. Same with everyone
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2015
holatin:
am waiting for you to regain your sanity too.
wish I know your dad so I can say he is dying same way fayose has been ranting about buhari.

buhari will live, rather than he dying

YOU WILL LEAVE THE WORLD FOR HIM
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Are you scared of death?
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by lexy2014: 11:00am On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...
Death is d fate of all men. With each passing day it draws closer. So yes dying is a process
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2015
lexy2014:
Death is d fate of all men. With each passing day it draws closer. So yes dying is a process
Absolutely!... We shall all experience it someday.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by godoluwa(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Having Buruji KashAMU as role model is equivalent to having Tinubu as a role model. You know they have a lot in common and Buruji has come out to state how Tinubu inspired him greatly, probably as a drug baron and as a politician... cheesy

Fayose is the best thing to happen to SW politics.. As long as the masses (Ekiti people) loves him, and as long as he has never peddled drugs or assassinated someone before (like how some people assassinated Funsho Williams), cry then any right thinking human being has the right to choose him as a role model/mentor..

Cc Temitemi1, SeverusSnape, Whynotthetruth, Barcanister, Mogidi, Truckpusher, Tit, etc..
God bless u bro. u knw much about how Tinubu destroy someone to make Fashola rule Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by lonelydora: 11:03am On May 07, 2015
They can fight none of our bizness in APC. We are focusing on the task ahead.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by AskProf: 11:05am On May 07, 2015
holatin:
this is zeerious.

This is what I call THINGS FALL APART

Better still, "THERE WAS A PARTY".

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by intergral(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...
everybody will surely Die weda you like it or not, old or young... You can even die today, 2mao or just this minute but wishing somebody death is nothing... But one thing I know for sure is that if I could be 75 and. Still look like buhari I will be very happy...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Burger01(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2015
Who cares undecided angry
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Bauchi was always going to go for APC.....the question you should be asking is how PDP lost Benue and Kogi...and even Kaduna.

How was Baluchi going to go to APC with Yuguda PDP governor, bala Mohammed fct minister and muazu PDP national chairman and their senators,reps,assembly guys etc?...Even Kaduna is suspicious too...there's so much sell out yet to be unearthed...Benue was in-house fighting... kogi? can't explain why too...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2015
intergral:
everybody will surely Die weda you like it or not, old or young... You can even die today, 2mao or just this minute but wishing somebody death is nothing... But one thing I know for sure is that if I could be 75 and. Still look like buhari I will be very happy...
I agree with you totally!
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Burger01(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Lanretoye(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...

Typing is not only the responsibility of the hand,it needs the brain too...is there anybody's death that does not take a process?,Mr man as you live and grow,you are also going through the process of death.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2015
Lanretoye:

Typing is not only the responsibility of the hand,it needs the brain too...is there anybody's death that does not take a process?,Mr man as you live and grow,you are also going through the process of death.
Good. My point exactly! cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by teeboynaij: 11:11am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=33501579]

Having Buruji KashAMU as role model is equivalent to having Tinubu as a role model. You know they have a lot in common and Buruji has come out to state how Tinubu inspired him greatly, probably as a drug baron and as a politician... cheesy

Fayose is the best thing to happen to SW politics.. As long as the masses (Ekiti people) loves him, and as long as he has never peddled drugs or assassinated someone before (like how some people assassinated Funsho Williams), cry then any right thinking human being has the right to choose him as a role model/mentor..

as long as he has never peddled drugs or assassinated someone?.....means you don't know anything about him
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by anonimi: 11:11am On May 07, 2015
Fayose and Muazu need to stop this in the greater interest of their party.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by ZAMZINE(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process... So I've not entirely dismissed Fayose's claim about Buhari. T'is only a matter of time.
As you wished him death, yours will come much earlier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.