Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] (41576 Views)

Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) / Jonathan And Muazu In A Big Clash / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by zomby(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
Dying is a process...
So I've not entirely dismissed Fayose's claim about Buhari.
T'is only a matter of time.
@ SeverusSnape:
Are you dying?
When are you going to finally kick the bucket?

Only a lowlife predicts when another human being is going to die.
Even if someone is sick, it isn't decent to ridicule another Human being because he or she is sick.

No one knows tomorrow; God gives life and also takes it. We are human beings and must respect each other under all circumstances

We should be careful and never embrace a lowlife like Ayodele Fayose or SeverusSnape.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by gwales: 12:42pm On May 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is he really owing that much...any evidence?
thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/15/bauchi-government-owes-teachers-11-months-salary what makes u think that the trio of muazu, Bala and yuguda can salvage the pdp in bauchi? The people that have no love between them and having animosity. Even without that there is no way the combine forces of these three can stop Gmb
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by United4lyf(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How was Baluchi going to go to APC with Yuguda PDP governor, bala Mohammed fct minister and muazu PDP national chairman and their senators,reps,assembly guys etc?...Even Kaduna is suspicious too...there's so much sell out yet to be unearthed...Benue was in-house fighting... kogi? can't explain why too...
what do you mean?how many votes those people u mentioned above have?yaguda that won the state governorship election in his first tenure due to buhari's influence?do you think the masses gave a damn about their thieving elites?even if GEJ is from bauchi state he would still have lose to buhari in the state.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by klax(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you my boss, In fact, I'll rather have kashamu as a role model than have the frogged eyed tooth smelly Lagos emperor as one. A killer can't be my role model.
Fayose is just my type of person; Very resilient and dogged, He's gonna be the Conqueror of Tinubu in southwest.

Correct I love your words you have said it all.I can't imagine a killer like Tifnubu as some folks role model so funny indeed. Fayose far better he says it the way it is with no fear.

Mu azu or Muzu is a betrayal I suspected him long before this time.Aboki will remain aboki
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by kishimi8(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Inasmuch as I desire for all to stop this show of shame and sheathe their swords, I find it quite contradictory and unbelievable that Jonathan couldn't garner even mere 25% in bauchi state with Muazu, Yuguda, bala Mohammed... something isn't right there...some truths need to be unearthed there...

their votes = 3 .. that's why .. you know northerners in general are more politically conscious, and are bound to resist any form rigging .. we saw photos of how people slept in front of inec office baichi to ensure their votes are not diverted , and I believe you saw during the campaign how pdp were being stoned even with the presence of the president ...
no more truth other than the people of bauchi said no to pdp and their God agreed with them ..
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by lakefist(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...

You are not God only him decide who live or die...You cant even tell if today is ur last on earth so kip quiet.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Bevista: 1:41pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...
I have irrefutable evidence that SeverusSnape is dying. As dying is a process, one cannot entirely dismiss my claim.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
lakefist:

You are not God only him decide who live or die...You cant even tell if today is ur last on earth so kip quiet.
come and keep me quiet.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by PTNL: 1:47pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...

Like u are dying too abi. What gave u impression that all of una no go die before GMB sef. If Mugabe can rule at that age, wetin be una prob instead for u to be praying for this govt to favour this nation. Yeye people.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2015
Bevista:
I have irrefutable evidence that SeverusSnape is dying. As dying is a process, one cannot entirely dismiss my claim.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin grin
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by farem: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...

Like we should all accept the fact that you are also dying! "Dying is a process...'

Contest that fact and hasten yours. How many of you death-wished satanists has GMB outlived in the last 3 months
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
steppin:

Quit the rabid display of your senseless emotions!
Buhari is neither your father nor your uncle. Why wish someone death because they talked bad about Buhari?
Lots of kids in NL.
Damn! Can u read what u typed again? So him wishing BUHARI dead is a good thing abi? Is BUHARI not human being also? And hey, asking him that BUHARI was not his father or uncle, u can never tell. U think people related to him are not reading all this nonsense u guys typed SMH
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
farem:

Like we should all accept the fact that you are also dying! "Dying is a process...'

Contest that fact and hasten yours. How many of you death-wished satanists has GMB outlived in the last 3 months
Yeah... Everyone is dying day by day.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by mathskill: 2:05pm On May 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2015
mathskill:
That i concur. But the difference btw me and the likes of you and Fayose is i never wished it on anyone.
Did I wish it on anyone?
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by farem: 2:18pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Did I wish it on anyone?

No! You are only a evil-wisher; Check your death-wish below:
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...
;
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2015
farem:

No! You are only a evil-wisher; Check your death-wish below:
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...
;
Does that sound like a death wish to you?
...I've not dismissed his claim, Simple!
Buhari is dying...
You are dying...
I am dying...
Everyone is dying one way or the other.
**case closed**
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by emiye(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Did I wish it on anyone?
. stop this nonsense of trying to play smart, your post implicit meaning was clearly deciphered. that dying is a process does not mean, there are no catalysts, the building you are in now may collapse on your head and you are gone in milliseconds.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by farem: 3:18pm On May 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
SeverusSnape:

Does that sound like a death wish to you?
...I've not dismissed his claim, Simple!
Buhari is dying...
You are dying...
I am dying...
Everyone is dying one way or the other.
**case closed**

You are saying the obvious. If you know it as you rightly stated, why didn't you state it {that fact} for your own siblings or some old uncles/aunts of yours instead of GMB?
BUT why have you made it your point of duty to be harbinger of death-wish? I told you how many of you-satanists have died in last 3 months after this campaign started?
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...
Ignorant statement from a clown.
Even a newborn starts the process of dying at the moment of birth...we all are dying!

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
fritiyo:
Stop telling people that pdp lost election because of feyosa hate ad.

Even if he did not carry out such ad pdp would have lost any way.
GEJ/PDP is the factor... Fayose is only a contributory factor grin
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by BlackOnassis(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dying is a process...

Dying is a process? It is only a matter of time? Wow! I didn't know these things before. Thanks, Einstein. undecided undecided
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
BlackOnassis:

Dying is a process? It is only a matter of time? Wow! I didn't know these things before. Thanks, Einstein. undecided undecided
You're welcome student.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by SeverusSnape(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Ignorant statement from a clown.
Even a newborn starts the process of dying at the moment of birth...we all are dying!
You agreed with me, and you're still referring to My statement as ignorant. Who's the clown now?

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by ezecushy(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Having Buruji KashAMU as role model is equivalent to having Tinubu as a role model. You know they have a lot in common and Buruji has come out to state how Tinubu inspired him greatly, probably as a drug baron and as a politician... cheesy

Fayose is the best thing to happen to SW politics.. As long as the masses (Ekiti people) loves him, and as long as he has never peddled drugs or assassinated someone before (like how some people assassinated Funsho Williams), cry then any right thinking human being has the right to choose him as a role model/mentor..

Cc Temitemi1, SeverusSnape, Whynotthetruth, Barcanister, Mogidi, Truckpusher, Tit, etc..
can u say dat. Swuuuuuuu am sure u are from d community market $ am sure ur education was sponsored by the community leaders is dat Bad
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 07, 2015
HURUCHI:
Where is fani koyede
He was seen with guru maharggi to pray against being jailed on june 18th.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2015
fayose my mentor

Bleep my ass
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by otiigba1(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2015
but wait o! the date on that post is not correct 5/7/15 we are not even in the sevent month yet
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by Realist2: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
[quote
author=janus05 post=33501793]Abuse of twitter. Muazu is certainly a
spoiler. PDP should handle this man with care. [/quote]

From Mauzu's response its very obvious he actually worked for Buhari.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by francizy(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
ezecushy:
can u say dat. Swuuuuuuu am sure u are from d community market $ am sure ur education was sponsored by the community leaders is dat Bad

Oh father lord! Deliver me from undereducated crack heads.. Now compare what you quoted and what you typed, let's know which of them is poor grammatically, has poor use of punctuation marks and poor vocabulary usage...

You need to pass your O-levels and Jamb ASAP..
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by humberjade: 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Having Buruji KashAMU as role model is equivalent to having Tinubu as a role model. You know they have a lot in common and Buruji has come out to state how Tinubu inspired him greatly, probably as a drug baron and as a politician... cheesy

Fayose is the best thing to happen to SW politics.. As long as the masses (Ekiti people) loves him, and as long as he has never peddled drugs or assassinated someone before (like how some people assassinated Funsho Williams), cry then any right thinking human being has the right to choose him as a role model/mentor..

Cc Temitemi1, SeverusSnape, Whynotthetruth, Barcanister, Mogidi, Truckpusher, Tit, etc..

Fayose is the best thing to happen to SW politics? Where are d likes of Pa Awolowo, MKO to mention a few. Fayose, whose family members labelled a vagabond is ur own role model. SMH

A Fayose who built an imaginary poultry to d tune of N1.5 billion; one that didn't last two weeks.

Oh u've forgotten d late Professor Ayo Daramola, how times flies. Have u forgotten all fingers pointed at Fayose for Daramola's assassination?

www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/newsflash/breaking-news-prof-ayo-daramola-ekiti-gubernatorial-aspirant-assassinated.html

And if dis bastard is still ur role model, then read this...

www.newsat247.com/2015/03/2015-fayose-has-gone-mad-again-see-what-this-prodigal-son-did-to-his-own-father-because-of-gej-perplexed-shocking-revelation/

And if dis bastard is still ur role model, then I can only conclude ur case is beyond redemption.

I can only pity d good people of Ekiti, they deserve a better gov...Why shld I even pity them, they deserve him, after all there's still enough rice left (4rm d one they recievd prior to and during d last gov'ship election in Ekiti) to last them till he leaves office.
Re: Fayose And Muazu Took It To Another Level, Bigger Than Our Heads [PHOTO] by sanc2s(f): 7:04pm On May 07, 2015
If Muazu really said this that means all the allegations against him re all true. He's even using Buhari as example. Its a shame. He needs to be stripped of his clothes as a pdp chief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.