Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (62770 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK / For All Those Who Want To Travel To America, You Better Shine Your Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by mployer(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2015
Vietnam?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by danny301: 6:42pm On May 23, 2015
Very informative
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by cold(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Dyt(f): 6:43pm On May 23, 2015
Op
Is there a general website I could order from?

Something like aliexpress?

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by fOFT: 6:44pm On May 23, 2015
Nice
You're a good person.How I wish our youth emulate this kind of behaviour
iykbethany:
This info is for genuine business people who wants to travel to Vietnam to buy items which they want to resell in Nigeria. For those who wants to travel overseas for hustling, please dont contact me as I am not a visa agent. Vietnam is a poor country, theirs nothing to hustle in South East Asia. Its this hustling thing that is landing our brothers in jail. Four Nigerian brothers were executed in Indonesia last week, what a painful way to die, a lot more are on death row in many countries, and thousands are serving different jail terms in many Asia countries.

Now straight to topic. As a Nigerian who wants to travel to Vietnam to buy things especially clothes, shoes etc, to get Vietnam visa a Vietnam based company MUST send you Visa Invitation/Approval Letter which you will take to the Vietnamese embassy in ABUJA to get your visa. The Vietnam based company will process the visa in Vietnam with their company documents, they will write that you are one of their customers coming to Vietnam to buy goods, it takes between 5 to 7 days to process the visa in Vietnam. Once the visa is approved in Vietnam, the Vietnam contact will mail you copy of the visa approval letter which you will take to Vietnam embassy to collect your visa. Once you arrive at the Vietnam embassy you submit the visa approval letter together with your passport, within 2 hours the visa will be stamped on your passport.

The most important document is the INVITATION /APPROVAL LETTER from a company in Vietnam, the visa is processed in Vietnam and the visa approval copy faxed to Abuja by the Vietnam foreign ministry. All you have to do is take copy of the approval letter to Abuja together with your passport and visa fee. Nothing like bank statements or taxes or any document. VIETNAM VISA IS PROCESSED in Vietnam by the person or company that is inviting you. you dont have any role to play, when visa is approved in Vietnam the person or company in Vietnam will send you approval copy to take to Abuja to collect your visa, no question is asked, no other document is required in Abuja other than the visa approval copy and your passport and visa fee.

CONDITION: You can source your own company that will process visa for you. But if you must use my contacts to get visa then my contacts will demand that they ship your goods for you, that's their benefit for giving visa assistance. The companies I work with are shipping companies owned by Nigerians living in Vietnam. The shipping cost from Vietnam to Nigeria is $5 per kilo, this is what every other company charge. The sad thing is, many people disturb me when they need visa, but once they receive the visa they change their number and never contact me again. For this reason my contacts are not interested to give visa assistance to anyone.

AIRLINE: Many airlines go to Vietnam, there is Turkish Airways, Emirates, Ethihad Airways etc. Personally I prefer Emirates though their fares are a little bit higher.

AIRFARE: As you know Airfare changes almost everyday like forex. So to know the exact cost of airfare just go to any travel agency in your city and confirm, or you go to any Turkish or Emirates airlines office nearest to you.

SHIPPING COMPANIES TO USE: I have 5 different shippers/cargo companies that i work with. I use only the best. Some companies are slow, you give them goods today and in 1 week you still never receive your goods in Nigeria. But some companies will deliver within 3 days.

HOTELS: Hotels are extremely cheap in Vietnam. There are many 3 star hotels for $20 per night. My preferred hotels are Hotel Tien Phu, Ngoc Hoi. Contact me for more hotel names.

TAXIS: Most Vietnam Taxis do not speak English, your hotel or agent should be the one to arrange taxi for you. I have only 2 taxi drivers that speak English. Every taxi has a meter so no cheating.

Please note that I am not a visa agent, I just help people who want to travel with my vast international connections. I give this info/assistance free of charge coz freely i receive and freely i give. Whatever you need just contact me, I am ready to help within my capacity. If you want to buy or source items directly from Manufacturers, warehouses, wholesalers etc just let me know, i will connect you to some trusted contacts on ground in Vietnam. During my first visit to Vietnam I wasted lots of money to so called agents bc i was a novice then. For instance, the first agent i worked with was charging me 50 cents per whatever item i buy. For example, lets say he took me to a shop where i buy 200 pairs of shoes, i paid him 50 US cents times by 200. You do the maths. Same thing if i buy 200 pieces of ladies wears, he gets 50 cents per wear. Later on i meet honest people who are ready to help with very little fee. With me you wont make same mistake. Just mention what items you want to buy, i have boys that will take you shopping for days or weeks, when you are returning to Nigeria you give them whatever fee you feel comfortable with. truth is, if you treat them well next time they will be happy to assist/shop with you, but if you are stingy next time you wont see their break light.

WHAT NIGERIANS USUALLY SHIP FROM VIETNAM: When it comes to highest quality clothes/shoes at the cheapest prices no country comes close to Vietnam. Vietnam is the number one choice for anything FASHION. I have imported clothes/shoes from many countries like Hong Kong, China, Turkey, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, India etc before i settled with Vietnam. So the following items you could buy and make money in Nigeria; clothes, shoes, football, tiles, furniture, bullet proof doors, sanitary wares, diapers, energy bulbs, aluminum products etc.

HOW MUCH TO START WITH: Many people have asked me this question and I dont think I am the one to tell you how much money to start a business with? Let me break down some of the expenses so that you will have an idea of how much money to start with. To get the visa will cost you around 500 or 600$, airfare is around $1,200 (more or less) depending on which airline you use, food/hotel/ground transportation will cost you another $300 depending on how many days/weeks you stay in Vietnam. Now do the maths. Apart from your expenses money, if you are traveling that far to buy clothes you should keep at least $4,000 minimum to buy your items. This $4,000 is excluding your expenses money like flight/hotel etc. Not that you cant start with less amount, but my opinion is for someone to travel that far and spend all these money for flight and everything you must have enough capital to buy goods, bc the more items you buy, the more profit you make. Am sure by now you will know how much money to travel with?

Finally, i want to give personal advise as a Nigerian brother. If you plan of going to Vietnam to buy or sell drugs please stop now because there is 99% chance you will be caught. Cocaine business is touch and die in Asia. If you are on Facebook, open the Facebook page of Cambodian or Vietnam Drug Law enforcement agency, you will see the sheer number of our brothers serving different jail terms in Vietnam and Cambodia. So many of them are serving 35 years in prison.

If there's any info I didn't remember today I will add later. if you have questions feel free to ask.

Stay safe and best regards.
IykBethany

6 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by gazillion(f): 6:45pm On May 23, 2015
Nice post @iykebethany. Thanks for the detailing too. Do you think it'd be possible to get manufacturers in Vietnam to custom-make clothes for me? Instead of just buying off stores..
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Rexology: 6:46pm On May 23, 2015
Thump-up bro
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by WhoBeThisMan: 6:47pm On May 23, 2015
Great tread, I am interested
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by sluvy4tune(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2015
Bros

Some of us are not interested in coming to vietnam

we just need a reliable source to get things from vitenam into Naija shikena

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by MosakuAW(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
@OP this is the first "article" if i may say on nairaland that i will read from start to finish since i joined nairaland.

Your introduction is interesting, outline is great and final point is on point. Even thou am not interested in going to Vietnam, i so much fall in love with your write up which included full information and warnings.

God bless your hustle as you share with others on this line of trading. God bless you. 1, 000, 000 likes for you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by DanielPop(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
We need to connect. Tired of Lalleli and Osmanbey in Turkey! How?

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by pretydiva(f): 6:52pm On May 23, 2015
write2obi:
Why would any sane man travel to Vietnam
its not a must 2 comment on dis thread

5 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by femliany(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks for the good work bro..my brother just started importation bizness.what I noticed is that most of the shoes that he bought in Dubai are inferior quality my question is:do they have quality things in Vietam?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by write2obi(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
pretydiva:
its not a must 2 comment on dis thread
Are you stalking me or what undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by backtop(f): 6:55pm On May 23, 2015
wat of ur number, so that I can contact u. we really interested. tnx.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by jideflows(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2015
Jdesigns:
Hello bro,

Please do u av contact of a shipping/cargo company I can use in korea. Dat delivers express

Thanks

what do you want to ship from korea?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by donodion(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2015
Thank you Iyke and Justwise for this insightful piece.
You have also reduce biz for the so called agents as i confirned all you posted .
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by xreal: 7:03pm On May 23, 2015
An award winning thread.

3 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by erico2k2(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2015
write2obi:
Why would any sane man travel to Vietnam
This is what happens when one fails to ready fru before commenting,I'm sane and would travel there to buy goods ranging from shoes,bags,Tiles and furniture, its much cheaper than china there,have you not seen those doors from china? they are cheaper in Vietnam also glass tables and dinning chairs etc, so try next time to read fru B4 making sneering comments.

8 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Walphem(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2015
I went on an official trip to Vietnam last month, and got some Geox, Nike, Puma shoes and suits Also.i wasn't expecting a huge difference in price from the standard prices online. But on getting home I just Google the stuffs I got and was amazed at the HUGE PRICE DIFFERENCE.
I wished I did a good survey or read this thread before traveling there, I would ve packed a "truck" load of stuff.
imagine you can get a cloth sown within 24 hrs there.

3 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by write2obi(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2015
erico2k2:

This is what happens when one fails to ready fru before commenting,I'm sane and would travel there to buy goods ranging from shoes,bags,Tiles and furniture, its much cheaper than china there,have you not seen those doors from china? they are cheaper in Vietnam also glass tables and dinning chairs etc, so try next time to read fru B4 making sneering comments.
Wait oo shocked. Did you say tiles are cheap in Vietnam. shocked shocked
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ngozionefeli: 7:13pm On May 23, 2015
@op pls dos of us dat can't travel to vietnam is der anyway we can still check out sites dat sell dos cheap cloths nd bags nd order frm dem in vietnam?

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by mekaboy(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2015
op what about runs(prostitution)? Is it profitable? Do Nigerian girls so it there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by olupops(f): 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
Pls ur no or email

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2015
My Friend,that amount you put up there($500-$600) for visa is very incorrect.I have travelled to Vietnam from Nigeria 4 times and never paid that much!!Though the process you stated getting the visa is correct, its not up to that amount.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Btruth: 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
Any idea about what to export there that will sell? Like some of our commodities from here? We shouldn't be thinking of going there to import alone, what about things that can sell there from here. I know they import a lot of logs and timbers from here, but there should be other commodities that they use from here. Thanks.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport / This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.