Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos (7774 Views)

Fresh Graduate Cashier/teller Recruitment / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? / Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by oladeledave: 11:10am On May 07, 2015
Job Description
Primary Purpose:
The Teller is a frontline staff and is one of the customer’s first points of contact with the bank and therefore it is essential that, in spite of work pressure, they must wear a cheerful look and countenance.
His/her primary focus is to deliver prompt and efficient services across the counters and at the same time, ensuring compliance with operating and regulatory guidelines. This will include prompt update of registers for transactions requiring reporting to regulatory bodies.
Principal Accountabilities
The basic objective of the Branch Operations/Cash & Tellers unit is delivery of products and services to customers in a timely and efficient manner. Located in the banking hall, the unit is the major point of contact with customers and the general public, hence it is a major driver in determining the level of customer satisfaction through the quality of service provided.
Positive customer experience translates directly to business growth through deepening of customer wallet and creates opportunity for new relationships.
This underscores the primal position of the unit within the overall context of the bank as a service provider.
Knowledge:
B.Sc. degree/first degree
6-12 months operations experience will be an advantage.
Skills:
Good Interpersonal/Communication Skills
Customer Focused
Analytical Mind/Proactive
Fast Learner
Meticulous & Accurate
High level of integrity/sense of responsibility
Core Competencies:
Error Free Processing
Ability to work under pressure
Compliance with regulatory/institutional requirements
Processing within tight turn-around times
Preparation of Reports with tight timelines
Customer satisfaction in a highly competitive environment
Weekend and public holiday work (as and when required)

aply here: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/05/graduate-teller-recruitment-at-citibank.html
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Deldima(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
oladeledave:
Job Description
Primary Purpose:
The Teller is a frontline staff and is one of the customer’s first points of contact with the bank and therefore it is essential that, in spite of work pressure, they must wear a cheerful look and countenance.
His/her primary focus is to deliver prompt and efficient services across the counters and at the same time, ensuring compliance with operating and regulatory guidelines. This will include prompt update of registers for transactions requiring reporting to regulatory bodies.
The basic objective of the Branch Operations/Cash & Tellers unit is delivery of products and services to customers in a timely and efficient manner. Located in the banking hall, the unit is the major point of contact with customers and the general public, hence it is a major driver in determining the level of customer satisfaction through the quality of service provided.
Positive customer experience translates directly to business growth through deepening of customer wallet and creates opportunity for new relationships.
This underscores the primal position of the unit within the overall context of the bank as a service provider.
Knowledge:
Skills:
Customer Focused
Fast Learner
Meticulous & Accurate
Core Competencies:
Error Free Processing

aply here: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/05/graduate-teller-recruitment-at-citibank.html
is it for real? Pls how do I reach u am interested. Can't apply true the site u gave, is not going through. Can u send me ur contact vai deldelcathy@gmail.com or BBM 332AB399. Thanks a lot.
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by oladeledave: 2:39pm On May 07, 2015
please check your email, thanks
Deldima:
is it for real? Pls how do I reach u am interested. Can't apply true the site u gave, is not going through. Can u send me ur contact vai deldelcathy@gmail.com or BBM 332AB399. Thanks a lot.
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Onajevwe(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2015
oladeledave:
Job Description
Primary Purpose:
Knowledge:
Skills:
Customer Focused
Fast Learner
Meticulous & Accurate
Core Competencies:
Error Free Processing

Please reach me via: mronajevwe@gmail.com or 08134500246.

Thanks...
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 07, 2015
please send me the link also .... henryelue@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by melvin0004(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2015
oladeledave:
pls send to princeiykes2002@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by olajumoke12: 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
tanx
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by M1ssbrown(f): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
please send me the link also the link on the post is not responding. chiomauchoigwe@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Sirolad(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
sirolad@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by walexy14(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
jameswale14@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by animashaunshola(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
Tnx
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Estorico: 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
Kindly send me the link to estherebhodaghe@yahoo.ca
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by floraluby(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2015
me too. floraluby@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Yinkxberry(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
Kindly send to akinrimisiyinka@gmail.com..
Thank you
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by rummmy: 6:07pm On May 07, 2015
Can I apply thru u since the link is not responding?I have 3yrs expirence..kindly respond to liverpoolforreal@yahoo.com....tnx
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Tanyogo(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2015
Also interested, please link me tanyogo@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by blexon: 6:21pm On May 07, 2015
Pls has anyone succeeded in applying?
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by ismail0007(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2015
Pls I'm interested. Kindly send the link to genius0072k5@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by boyabkeye(f): 8:07pm On May 07, 2015
Kindly send d link to dis email boyabkeye@yahoo.co.uk, tanx in anticipation
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by youngson: 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
me too meettobman@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by taiwotosho22(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
oladeledave:
Pls send to omotosotaiwo7@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Udoka89: 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
Pls the link egbuniweudoka@gmail.com thanks a bunch
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by dayoolums(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2015
pls send ur contact to adedayoolumide957@gmail.com my numba is 08137677482 tanks
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by mavinc4u(f): 4:51am On May 08, 2015
Hmmm, this is serious. Nobody can think again because he or she needs a job; is op their staff? Why is the link not working? If the link is not working, can't he drop another working link here? Must you drop your email any where because you need job? You guys just failed one of the do's and don't of the company you want to work with. Which means if they finally take you, you would leak their secrets to their competitors. Be wise guys.

10 Likes

Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by boyabkeye(f): 4:55am On May 08, 2015
Pls if Ɣ☺ΰ have received d link/email,pls paste here for us to apply too,tanx

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by olempe(m): 5:37am On May 08, 2015
blexon:
Pls has anyone succeeded in applying?
yes I have
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by olempe(m): 5:40am On May 08, 2015
mavinc4u:
Hmmm, this is serious. Nobody can think again because he or she needs a job; is op their staff? Why is the link not working? If the link is not working, can't he drop another working link here? Must you drop your email any where because you need job? You guys just failed one of the do's and don't of the company you want to work with. Which means if they finally take you, you would leak their secrets to their competitors. Be wise guys.
God bless u my sister, some poeple are so dumb! Later they will wonder why sacmmers get their email, they hear banking job their hair spread like Merlin's own

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by ciskenn(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2015
08032774091 enyeribekennedy@gmail.com 7C914CE9 OP, Kindly send it to me
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by blexon: 6:31am On May 08, 2015
olempe:
yes I have
. @ olumpe pls help me out d link is nt going hw did u manage to apply
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Nobody: 6:37am On May 08, 2015
mavinc4u:

olempe:
God bless u my sister, some poeple are so dumb! Later they will wonder why sacmmers get their email, they hear banking job their hair spread like Merlin's own

The quest for survival has made people even graduates to lose their sense of reasoning and worth. Some job advert vacancies aren't worth looking at especially for a graduate. Its akin to slavery.
Re: Graduate Teller Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited - Lagos by Lero15(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2015
ciskenn:

OP, Kindly send it to me

Bro, please edit your post for your own safety.

Cc all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zain Interview Call Center / Received Job Offer From AITEO ENERGY / 750 SDG Trainees Collect 100,000 Each From Enugu State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.