Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals (17514 Views)

Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! / Similarity Between Bini And Igbo / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
I'm in Brooklyn, New York.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2010
Brooklyn, Came to visit someone around Broadway in Brooklyn earlier this yr
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 12:07am On Sep 02, 2010
Cool, maybe you were in the Flatbush area.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2010
Where is flatbush?
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2010
Its in Brooklyn.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Sep 02, 2010
Dont you think NY is too rough and fast.?
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Noo.

Kanu Nwakwo was my Naija sport hero. And the dude looks like me. In University most ppl call me Kanu
You mean you look like Kanu Nwankwo?

Post your pictures, please.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AndreUweh(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Yes you were, I am Yoruba
You are a non tribalistic Yoruba man. With your likes, there is hope in one Nigeria.
Do not change later.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

I agree, it is fast but I wouldn't say its too fast. And I don't think its rough either. Texas on the other hand, chai that place is slow. Hope I didn't offend you by saying that.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2010
Andre Uweh:

You are a non tribalistic Yoruba man. With your likes, there is hope in one Nigeria.
Do not change later.
Tribalist?? With all these fine fine Igbo babes.

Abeg if you dont want me to turn tribalist, issue me some fine Igbo babes
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2010
Yoruba boys are sweet. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2010
stillwater:

How do you know? You have a secret to share?
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I agree, it is fast but I wouldn't say its too fast. And I don't think its rough either. Texas on the other hand, chai that place is slow. Hope I didn't offend you by saying that.

Dont mess with a Texan. Well the countryside in texas can be very laid back but I wont say for places like Dallas, Houston and Austin

Houston is the 4th largest city in the US
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 12:32am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont mess with a Texan. Well the countryside in texas can be very laid back but I wont say for places like Dallas, Houston and Austin

Houston is the 4th largest city in the US

It was so boring when I went there sad
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

How do you know? You have a secret to share?

They are sweet because they easily succumb to feminine wiles. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

It was so boring when I went there sad

Which city did you go to?

stillwater:

They are sweet because the easily succumb to feminine wiles. cheesy

Dont you think its better when the female is allowed to ride, drive and be in control?
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

I was in Houston. Bored me to death. SMH.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I was in Houston. Bored me to death. SMH.

Impossible, When was this? Did you come to meet family? If you had someone of your age to take you around I bet you would have enjoyed it.

If you like clubbing you can try Cloud 9 on harwin and corporate, Its an African club if you are into African music, Also you can try Metro, Rhythms,

I dont know all the places in H-town self cos I be old man, My mates don retire
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont you think its better when the female is allowed to ride, drive and be in control?

Erhmmm twice once in a while. No woman wants a 'yes ma' hubby.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2010
Women sha,

When a man is in control You complain he is too domineering, when he gives you control you say he is a Yes man.

What do women want?
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Impossible, When was this? Did you come to meet family? If you had someone of your age to take you around I bet you would have enjoyed it.

If you like clubbing you can try Cloud 9 on harwin and corporate, Its an African club if you are into African music, Also you can try Metro, Rhythms,

I dont know all the places in H-town self cos I be old man, My mates don retire

Ok, next time I'm there I'll let you know so you can show me around. Yes, I was visiting family. I will make sure I never do that again. Those people killed me with their boredom. I done die for that place cry

dayokanu:

Women sha,

When a man is in control You complain he is too domineering, when he gives you control you say he is a Yes man.

What do women want?

We want a man that will treat us as their equal.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Women sha,

What do women want?

Everything should be done in moderation. But if I'm to choose I'll take control over a yes man.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka8: 3:13am On Sep 02, 2010
It's time to stop Igbo men from infesting the Yoruba woman's "organic men farm". they are dangerously encroaching into hostile territory and must be stopped unless Igbo women are ready to convince their men into cultivating Yoruba women. I hate injustice and this trend will cause gender imbalance in the near future.

That being said, IGBO WOMEN pleeeze harvest your own men and stop confusing Yoruba men. They are owned by various Yoruba women. If you must steal one, take Sjeezy or Aigbofa abeg for their genes are no more needed in Oduduwaland.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

It's time to stop Igbo men from infesting the Yoruba woman's "organic men farm". they are dangerously encroaching into hostile territory and must be stopped unless Igbo women are ready to convince their men into cultivating Yoruba women. I hate injustice and this trend will cause gender imbalance in the near future.

That being said, IGBO WOMEN pleeeze harvest your own men and stop confusing Yoruba men. They are owned by various Yoruba women. If you must steal one, take Sjeezy or Aigbofa abeg for their genes are no more needed in Oduduwaland.

How rude!!! Who are you to say such things? If want to marry/date a Yoruba man, I will do so. If I want to marry/date a Igbo man, I will do so but for you to tell Igbo women to "stop confusing Yoruba men" is idiotic. People like you only create tension amongst tribes.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

It's time to stop Igbo men from infesting aloy emeka's "organic men farm". they are dangerously encroaching into hostile territory and must be stopped unless Igbo women are ready to convince their men into cultivating aloy emeka. I hate injustice and this trend will cause gender imbalance in the near future.

That being said, IGBO WOMEN pleeeze harvest your own men and stop confusing aloy emeka's men.They are owned by aloy emeka. If you must steal one, leave some for me.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by excanny: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

How rude!!! Who are you to say such things? .I want to marry/date a Yoruba man, I will do so. If I want to marry/date a Igbo man, I will do so but for you to tell Igbo women to "stop confusing Yoruba men" is idiotic. People like you only create tension amongst tribes.

I must warn you concerning your
ambition. Be ready to face ethnic
inequality. And sub-human
consideration.
Just a honest opinion as an insider. You might
be lucky, though. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2010
excanny:

I must warn you concerning your ambition. Be ready to face ethnic inequality. And sub-human consideration.
Just a honest opinion. You might be lucky, though. Best of luck.

It was a typo, I meant to write "if" instead of "I".
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by excanny: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2010
stillwater:

Ofcourse, she's Yoruba, what do you expect her to say. So being mumu, tied with a dog's leash and led by feminine wiles is your idea of being sweet? ROTFLMAO!

Definitely, they'll be sweet-leashed by feminine wiles since they dont want you to distract them from targeting their friends' wives.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by sbeezy8: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

dis gal wettin be your problem? na by force to mention my name yo? dizaaayum now what size bra do you wear?

mama-gee:

hmmm so does that means he looks like a goat with down syndrome?
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by sbeezy8: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy do you spit or swallow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Crazy But True Facts About Culture / Breif History Of Igede People Of Bunue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.