Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... (1051 Views)

Loose Unhealthy Fat / Loose Unhealthy Fat With Tips In This Thread / Amazing Ways To Loose Unhealthy Fats..check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... by teamfrosh: 1:49pm On May 07, 2015
As a rule of thumb, to get 600 calories, u'll need to STAY OFF most CARBOHYDRATES BECAUSE THEY ADD SIGNIFICANTLY TO YOUR CALORIES. And if you must at all, please do rice and wheat amala, (in DIET Quantities). Use little or no palm oil, your best option at this point is olive oil. Foods you can eat regularly include: irish and sweet potato in fish (preferrably crocker, Kote) peppersoup, proteins, Vegetables. A lot of low fat fish (boiled or roasted). Roasted/boiled plantain is great too, Pap and moi-moi with honey is also good for you). As for the meal Replacement shake which requires you to use Skimmed milk or Soya milk, I would advise that you use Water instead and drink lots of water. Fruits and veg to eat regularly include pawpaw, watermelon, cucumber, carrots, lime, lemon,. Stay off bananas n apples n pineapple, they are higher in calories thank other fruits. NAIJA CALORIE COUNTER 1cup of cooked rice is 204kcal, 1 moimoi because of oil n pepper n curry in it is 256kca, 1 slice fried plantain is 68kca, 1 boiled corn is 123kca, 1 eko-pap is 9r1kca, sweet potato medium is 105kca, irish potato medium is 161kca, snail is 90kca ewedu is 97kca, okra soup is 105kca, 1cup wheatmeal flour is 455kca 1 medium size slice yam is 330kca 1 serving size croakerfish is 101-150kca 1 cup of beans is 199kca 1 ounce of goatmeat is 31kca n 3 oz is 120kca 1 plate of porridge with d oil,pepper n prawn is 550kca, 1 full cup/scoop of ugwu veg-pumpkin is 25kca, tomato is 20kca, canned sweetcorn is 60kca,

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... by teamfrosh: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
Try it and you'll thank me later..

Re: Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... by blessedapple: 2:47pm On May 07, 2015
Nice one. Thanks Op.
Re: Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
teamfrosh:
Try it and you'll thank me later..

Pls I've been trying to cut down on my sugar intake. Can you pls give a realistic meal plan that can help me, because I can't seem to get round the consumption of white sugar
Re: Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... by teamfrosh: 7:45pm On May 11, 2015
coollabman:

Pls I've been trying to cut down on my sugar intake. Can you pls give a realistic meal plan that can help me, because I can't seem to get round the consumption of white sugar
pls contact me on 2B9F4E88
Re: Tips On How To Loose Unhealthy Fats... by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 11, 2015
teamfrosh:
pls contact me on 2B9F4E88
I just did grin

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Stuns In New Picture.. / Quality Shoes / Ladies Stock Jeans Fast Selling 1k Dont Miss This Opportunity Ladie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.