Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (73122 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
when you made your vow you didn't made it with your husband you made it with God...and if you break that vow by cheating I will let you know you are cheating on God.. And should be rest assured you will progress backwardly unless you repent of cheating

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Eureka123(f): 5:37pm On May 07, 2015
Azi gbakwaa! SMH. People don't fear God at all! grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by columbus007(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2015
I once had a friend that got married to his wife with 2kids age 5 and 3,there was this unforgotable day in his life that his wife woke him up so early in the morning to tell him she was no longer interested in d marriage simply because she feels her level have passed her husband's own,she started telling how she's been unfaithful..my peeps things are happening don't take anythg for a joke

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lastpage: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
Dont give yourself headache... TWO can play the game but one will suffer the consequences more. wink wink

If she cheats, she better not be caught otherwise, the marriage ends right there.
And getting caught is getting easier nowadays, if you are ready to invest the 'effort'... based on an initial reason for suspicion. wink

Everyone has the right to cheat if they so desire but what wont happen is for you to be cheating and expecting me to remain married to you! undecided :-

I divorce you and l marry a younger, prettier and more sexy lady who is better than you the "old cargo", in more than ten ways!

And dont forget, you cant divorce me also but l will always assure you, with "my type", what l will replace you with, will always be better than you.

Same as l do my vehicles, the last one MUST be better than the last one, in more than ten ways. wink grin

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by bukatyne(f): 5:41pm On May 07, 2015
eagleeye2:
Cheating can never be justified.
male/female

This is the point We need to get to morally.

If a spouse is not acting well and love talk, nagging, reporting etc. is not working, nothing stops the wronged spouse to temporarily separate for the other partner to come to his/her sense or marriage die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by MKO4ever(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2015
There will always be reasons and excuses for every bad things
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lastpage: 5:44pm On May 07, 2015
LastProphet:
Everybody will eventually be cheated on, anyone telling you otherwise is on a long thing. As far as a spouse still looks fit advances will keep coming and eventually u will want to try it - it is just biology. You can never continue to like the same thing the same way for all the years of marriage, I dont know when people will finally accept this fact that there will always be cheating in marriage because marriage in itself is agaisnt the law of nature which is constant change.

Sounds reasonable to me.
Reason it does not even bother me one bit.

Cheat me, l "cheater" you, Gawd no go vex. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by bukatyne(f): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
lastpage:
Dont give yourself headache... TWO can play the game but one will suffer the consequences more. wink wink

If she cheats, she better not be caught otherwise, the marriage ends right there.
And getting caught is getting easier nowadays, if you are ready to invest the 'effort'... based on an initial reason for suspicion. wink

Everyone has the right to cheat if they so desire but what wont happen is for you to be cheating and expecting me to remain married to you! undecided :-

I divorce you and l marry a younger, prettier and more sexy lady who is better than you the "old cargo", in more than ten ways!

And dont forget, you cant divorce me also but l will always assure you, with "my type", what l will replace you with, will always be better than you.

Same as l do my vehicles, the last one MUST be better than the last one, in more than ten ways. wink grin

Lastpage!

Interesting way to view your wife.

And your wife cannot divorce you?

7 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by morereb10: 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
I have always maintained that trying to please a woman is useless because they will never appreciate it. if u turn ur back perim, they will do wonders. hhhhmmmm, woman, they are simply creation of magic. they can't be satisfied.

honey I love u, honey I love u, na because she never see another man way better pass am. all of them na so them be, anyway, God na him they guild everybody.

Imaging my wife go see guys way grab well well for film she go they admire them oo, even in front of me. come they touch me join am. she say make I go gem ooo. ah me way they like flavour, watin I won gem again for? make I be like batista? make una help me ooo

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by manny4life(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
Why are men on this thread getting angry... If you don't take care of your wife, someone else will.. grin

Imagine #4: Sex drive, married for 5 years and he can't perform and even calls her names? Mbanu... Why did he marry in the first place? There's no justification for cheating but know that body abughi firewood. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by EmmyDe25(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
AndreRose:
There is no reasonable justification for a cheating wife or husband. Why can't you control your urges? If you can't, what happened to Love Machine's is it no more marketable? How many days/weeks will it take your husband to come back from his travel, then you can tell him to give it to you from morning till night.
I just don't like people who can't be satisfied with one person, and they term it african men are polygamous, what kind of excuse is that?
Or women that can't stick to one man, and give unreasonable excuses for cheating.
Abegii, Naso e easy? undecided Most are not to be blamed, the men are often time the architect of this infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by clem305D(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
Its a fact of life, though not an excuse to cheat on ones partner. We v heard things like; what goes around comes around, do-me-I do-you/ an eye for an eye would make the world blind...n stuffs like that. The truth remains that at the end of the day its never between us and our fellow humans (spouse(s)) but between us and God. Let that guide us in our daily lives.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Ewuro4: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nigerian marriages. . . . grin

God dey. grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Teamcwyz(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
Adventure
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by chibic(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2015
fellis:
The payback reason sounds very reasonable to me.

You can't traumatize your kids with divorce because your husband is a skirt chaser. Cheat on him instead.
and when you get caught, the trauma and shame you'll put your kids in will be double. Imagine a grown up girl like you finding out that your mom was caught pants down with another man. How shameful and dissapointed will you be? You can't even walk or talk infront of your neighbours.
These proud cheaters better pray they are not caught.
columbus007:
I once had a friend that got married to his wife with 2kids age 5 and 3,there was this unforgotable day in his life that his wife woke him up so early in the morning to tell him she was no longer interested in d marriage simply because she feels her level have passed her husband's own,she started telling how she's been unfaithful..my peeps things are happening don't take anythg for a joke
I hope the guy let her go? Cos I'm sure one richer dude fukcing her must have promised her everything. He should let her go. Time will come when she'll be dumped and then we shall see. Infact, that your friend shouldn't even bother. A man has more chances of getting a woman any time any day, no matter your age.
I also have a friend that same thing happened to, now the woman is begging to come back.

I can't even bother myself much over a wh.ore. I'll quickly get me a younger girl who is more pretty than her.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
The rest I understand but number 5 scares me the most. Ladies are bent on getting married and it has nothing to do with love. You don't want to imagine an old flames still having a large space in your wives/husband heart than you.

Then again nothing good last forever anyway. Bartender pls one more alcohol

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by fairheven: 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
An nobOdy is blaming the DEVIL, abi him don repent embarassed
Church abasaaa!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
What a goose can do a gander can do too.

They all have good reasons (bite me) especially mrs sex drive. How will you push your wife away when she wants to do it and even call her names on top am? tongue

Anyway OP come and continu.
Abi Na only six women your research cover? angry

The rest can be worked out but 5 is deadly. Nothing you can do about it. Left to me I think marriage is too complicated isn't that two people can't be honest to themselves and faithful in marriage. What I read here makes me not want to rush marriage. Creepy and disturbing

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Edusouls(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
a cheat is a cheat,leave all this excuses for cheating, even if you provide all these things they needed that made them cheat, they will find another reason to cheat,maybe that their husby's dont last in bed, or that he has a small joystick..a cheater goes on for life..
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Everydaeguy(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/433812-why-i-cheated-on-my-husband-nigerian-women-open-up.html
bullshit**why the Bleep dd u get married when you no ready...that shit aint no excuse/reason
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by ufelove(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
Sooo cheating is d solution?.
Try striking a long term relationship with those people, maybe marraige then you'll smell your yarsh!.
NEXT!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 07, 2015
Meanwhile these reetards will come out and call themselves wives ? shocked even a 45 years old grandma
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 07, 2015
99% of women that cheat were not disvirgined by there husbands.They have seen all sorts of escapades during there premarital life...A 22years old woman who was first touched by her husbands will likely go unfaithful except on extreme situation.In my Area,our men will travel for business to.another place for over 6 to 18 months and the faithful woman will always be there waiting for her husband.This is not common in all these ogbologbo societies.

Do not blame the hausa man who goes to a 19-22 years old girl.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Bowaley17(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
Smh...
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Mariopgomery(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2015
cheaters would always find excuses to justify their act.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cluksy(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2015
Cheat if you like or cheat all you can.. Just don't give false excuses.

Omoalejatijati.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Juliesexy(f): 6:11pm On May 07, 2015
You have no reason to cheat on your husband. If you're not happy in the marriage, walk away. No reason whatsoever. Even if he cheats on you...
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by francizy(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2015
cilifa:
tit for tat.

Why you mention tit moniker here na.. grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Petra23(f): 6:12pm On May 07, 2015
Any wifey that cheats on d husy is capable of killing the man.if u ain't ready to be a decent and responshble wife, den stay single till thy kingdom comes instead of bringing shame to ursef and ur family.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by funlord(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by KingTom(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2015
Juliesexy:
You have no reason to cheat on your husband. If you're not happy in the marriage, walk away. No reason whatsoever. Even if he cheats on you...
AdaEze grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.