Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (73128 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank you.

You're always quick to make condescending comments when threads that involves men and their infidelity shows up only to go mute when such threads rises up showing female inhumane treatment to the male folks.

I do not support any party from both side of the divide that goes against laid down principles of life especially as it concerns marriage and willful desecration of the sanctity of marriage , but making it look like the men are always at fault when it comes to infidelity, is the hypocrisy that irks me .

Explain, why you are always eager to use some negative rhetoric and mockery when men are involved and only to resort to mere jabs with no substance when such issue arises from the female quarters.
Could you please take me on a trip inside your head?
What part of my post irked you and spot where I exhibited hypocrisy on this thread?.
Atleast, I wrote there is no justification for cheating.
Nairaland guys have already gone ballistic on those women points at original post.

At emboldened, most of the posts made by Nairaland ladies are purely sarcasm/satirical unlike men.
Lol, it's not a crime to keep quiet on threads that talks about women infidelity.
Na by force to post? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

What part of my post irked you and spot where I exhibited hypocrisy on this thread?.
Atleast, I wrote there is no justification for cheating.
Nairaland guys have already gone ballistic on those women points at original post.

At emboldened, most of the posts made by Nairaland ladies are purely sarcasm/satirical unlike men.
Lol, it's not a crime to keep quiet on threads that talks about women infidelity.
Na by force to post?
grin grin
With the highlighted in mind I hereby bestow upon the title of the undisputed Eze Omeni Ikpu 1 of Igboland. grin grin

Carry go...... cheesy
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
With the highlighted in mind I hereby bestow upon the title of the undisputed Eze Omeni Ikpu 1 of Igboland. grin grin

Carry go...... cheesy
Eze? King

What does the other ones mean?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by kennyjodeci(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Emaprince: 4:02pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
For once accept your well deserved title.

We all at one point try to please these puccies ,but brah you've taken it to another level - We still playing catch up grin

Good job anyway. undecided

Thanks for being there for our women - Our men are aren't smiling at all. grin
I suspect that a woman is behind that monicker. Don't be decieved!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2015
Emaprince:
Of course I know. cheesy
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Eze? King

What does the other ones mean?
Real men would always know that.

Are you a man or a woman? grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 08, 2015
Emaprince:
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Real men would always know that.

Are you a man or a woman? grin
Oh please! So, I should understand all Igbo words when I'm not fluent in it.

I'm a male. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oh please! So, I should understand all Igbo words when I'm not fluent in it.

I'm a male. undecided
A man do not emphasize on his gender to a fellow man when doubted even as it is boldly written on your moniker.

When you doubt a man's gender - They will react like a man.

You failed a simple reverse psychology test again....smh

Girl ,unmask thy self grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Emaprince: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
A man do not emphasize on his gender to a fellow man when doubted even as it is boldly written on your moniker.

abeg free that feminist. Only a fool will be decieved by what most crazy girls do in this section.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

Really?

Funny enough, I've met some Nairalanders. No need to be scared or fail any psychology test.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
Emaprince:
abeg free that feminist. Only a fool will be decieved by what most crazy girls do in this section.
They aren't feminists - They are just feminists wannabe. grin

To them feminism is about challenging the man and kicking his asss, they are just bunch of deluded mofos running wild with an ideology they don't have what it takes to sustain and maintain. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by ernecy(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2015
grin u worry o!!!

Btw,, can u actually lock ur house with a padlock that can be opened with any key!!!!! cheesy

Answer: yes or no
Sophyrocks:

You soo wish but the women up there dnt agree with you. You men still wanna cheat with them so why are you pained? The master key will open many padlocks but expects all padlcks to be opened by only one key. Does that make sense to you? In real life, it doesnt apply. So swallow your medicines with pride. grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by SAMBARRY: 4:17pm On May 08, 2015
chibic:
you can laugh but you need to cut down your hypocritical nature. What on earth will make one enjoy this type of shameful story about our women? I hope you laughed when they labelled you nigerian women as the most unfaithful?
grin grin grin

ok I know it's not funny but it's very wrong and shameful. If you know that you cannot keep your private part under lock and Key for one person then don't bother getting married but from the look of things it's as if fidelity is going extinct
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 08, 2015
Emaprince:
I'm not a feminist.

I'm a pro-feminist. wink grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Really?

Funny enough, I've met some Nairalanders. No need to be scared or fail any psychology test.

grin
I do not need a soothsayer to tell me what I've found out - Its in the head.

Can't you see that your posts don't even sound like an online character that wants to speak against injustices against women?

You sound more like a bitter deluded girl who wants to change the status quo, while hiding under the shadows of the very people you want to change.This is the problem - Nobody will listen to your message ,because your message is one-sided ,you're not meeting the men at a point and feel their own pains and hear their own story because you're not a man and your fight is subjective and not a tool for any change.

You can't convince people to drop their habits when you've not walked in their shoes - Even Jesus Christ had to come down and live like man and among mankind for him to grasp the magnitude of what we face in our own world.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Emaprince: 4:22pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
They aren't feminists - They are just feminists wannabe. grin

To them feminism is about challenging the man and kicking his asss, they are just bunch of deluded mofos running wild with an ideology they don't have what it takes to sustain and maintain. grin
well said!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I do not need a soothsayer to tell me what I've found out - Its in the head.

Can't you see that your posts don't even sound like an online character that wants to speak against injustices against women?

You sound more like a bitter deluded girl who wants to change the status quo, while hiding under the shadows of the very people you want to change.This is the problem - Nobody will listen to your message ,because your message is one-sided ,you're not meeting the men at a point and feel their own pains and hear their own story because you're not a man and your fight is subjective and not a tool for any change.

You can't convince people to drop their habits when you've not walked in their shoes - Even Jesus Christ had to come down and live like man and among mankind for him to grasp the magnitude of what we face in our own world.
The posts that sound like a bitter-deluded girl, please.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 08, 2015
Well, no need to fight about gender that's not indicated sef.
Phew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:

For your crayfish mind you be psychologist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On May 08, 2015
chibic:
it is easier to understand because they are women? So men who cheat have no reason for doing it?

Will you call it a good reason to cheat if your hubby is still seeinh his ex? Won't you call it childish if a man sleeps around because his wife cheated? Even the girl that is ceating for excitement is also reasonable too? Women sef.

Personally, I know its hard to stay with one partner for the rest of one's life, and that's the only reason I'll relate to. Any other thing is gabage.
I just wish open marriage will be endorsed so that everybody can date anybody while married. If I ask my girl what she think about open marriage she will kick against it. And I'm sure many women will also kick against it yet, they'll still cheat secretly. Talk about wanting to eat your cake and have it.
Take a chill pill Mr.

Nowhere in my post did you read that's it's okay to cheat, their reasons being more understandable as is meant by me, is that, these are things one can easily relate to unlike that of men which range from, wife being pregnant, to growing fat, to being tempted etc, still this doesn't mean I support them cheating, on the scale of being reasonable, their points just rate higher than those of men, simples.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

The posts that sound like a bitter-deluded girl, please.

grin grin
Well ,those words were quite harsh anyway - would have used something like 'a compassionate deluded individual' honestly.

But you can't fight a just fight from one angle of any fight.

You might have a point considering the chauvinistic nature of our male folks which is supported by the culture, but entirely demonizing the men folks when I'm seeing some useless housewives across my street and other neighborhood would always pitch me against peeps like you.Human prejudice cuts across both gender and its on the rise and I would even advice that the women take a chill pill as the men are always at the receiving end when the pressures of fiddling and gallivanting comes knocking.

If the family system collapses and crime rates increases - Women would still be the ones that are likely to be attacked and assaulted.
If the society fails women bears the brunt more.
If the socio economic system of developing countries raises its ugly head women would still be the ones that would be marginalized.
Unless the Government comes in and makes it very clear that women must have an affirmative action in the socio-economic system of any society, the cultural norms and values would always hold sway and all this preaching of equality will only cause more problems for the women folks thereby leading to identity crisis.

Look at the identity crisis caused by the fiber called Brazilian hair and co - That's a clear case of telling you that our women aren't ready yet to be emancipated at all.

As we are talking right now - You have women running into a man's arm to become a second wife just because the man is economically stable .

You can't liberate a people that are hell bent on keeping the status quo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2015
softysparky:

For your crayfish mind you be psychologist.
Lol, at crayfish mind.

If I give you halve my mind ,you'll end up in a rehab.

And you came all the way here to attack me abi? cheesy...smh
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well ,those words were quite harsh anyway - would have used something like 'a compassionate deluded individual' honestly.

But you can't fight a just fight from one angle of any fight.

You might have a point considering the chauvinistic nature of our male folks which is supported by the culture, but entirely demonizing the men folks when I'm seeing some useless housewives across my street and other neighborhood would always pitch me against peeps like you.Human prejudice cuts across both gender and its on the rise and I would even advice that the women take a chill pill as the men are always at the receiving end when the pressures of fiddling and gallivanting comes knocking.

If the family system collapses and crime rates increases - Women would still be the ones that are likely to be attacked and assaulted.
If the society fails women bears the brunt more.
If the socio economic system of developing countries raises its ugly head women would still be the ones that would be marginalized.
Unless the Government comes in and makes it very clear that women must have an affirmative action in the socio-economic system of any society, the cultural norms and values would always hold sway and all this preaching of equality will only cause more problems for the women folks thereby leading to identity crisis.

Look at the identity crisis caused by the fiber called Brazilian hair and co - That's a clear case of telling you that our women aren't ready yet to be emancipated at all.

As we are talking right now - You have women running into a man's arm to become a second wife just because the man is economically stable .

You can't liberate a people that are hell bent on keeping the status quo.
See eh, I'm not fighting for deluded gold digging women.

I'm fighting for Independent feminist and the way society view a successful women.

I really don't have to be fighting for feminists because it's none of my business but reading disheartning posts made by some men here, made me to show women that ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME.

Nairaland men are more chauvinistic than the men out there, in the real world and a girl that swallows anything she read here hook-line and sinker would hate men seriously.

The way those Romance section guys generalise and lump all women in a bad light.
I have a wonderful independent mother, female cousins etc and won't let Nairaland men spew trash about what Nigerian girls are not.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Truckpusher(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm fighting for Independent feminist and the way society view a successful women.

I really don't have to be fighting for feminists because it's none of my business but reading disheartning posts made by some men here, made me to show women that ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME.

Nairaland men are more chauvinistic than the men out there, in the real world and a girl that swallows anything she read here hook-line and sinker would hate men seriously.

The way those Romance section guys generalize and lump all women in a bad light.
I have a wonderful independent mother, female cousins etc and won't let Nairaland men spew trash about what Nigerian girls are not.
Now, I've seen where your 'oh save the Princess attitude' is coming from.Seriously ,you believe what people write here? undecided shocked shocked

But again why would I even take you serious when you argue in support of feminism and even called yourself a 'pro feminist' and in the same breath you claim not to be fighting for them because you do not care ?

Well, like I said before you should allow the women to earn their respect and demand for their right ,respect is not begged for neither given on a platter of gold - You demand for it through any medium where you'd be able to remain functional to enjoy your hard earned respect.

While you fight for them ,you should also know that they have decided by their actions to remain where they are.

Aren't our girls sleeping with lecturers to pass exams?

Aren't they running away with the highest bidder even if love stares them in the face?

Aren't they attaching success to what a man can afford from his pockets?

Aren't they the same women standing by the roadside sleeping with anything for money?

Aren't they the same people that screams that they can't put up with a man that earns little.

Aren't they the same people that would comfortably run along with Peter just because Peter can afford a certain lifestyle ?

You can't roll yourself in the mud and expect a hug from your friends - We have women out there ,that knows what knows the meaning of self worth and they get respected even by their men because they are rare to find.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by luthorcorp: 5:13pm On May 08, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Which check and balances? you no dey hear say women married to one man dey cheat steady like there is no tomorrow? You are not safe my dear. How do you satisfy the 4 wives? You are just like crumbs of bread to these women. Crumbs of bread dey satisfy person? Dnt you think they are cheating on you already as we speak? grin grin

One man satisfy four women? When men are still struggling to satisfy only one woman. Men and their self deceit. Pfft.
lol u wouldnt understand not matter intensely i explain to u but trust me its easier for me that way,i know how to put them on a chessboard as a chessman so they can checkmate each oda,worse case senerio we end up in a stalemate
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Now, I've seen where your 'oh save the Princess attitude' is coming from.Seriously ,you believe what people write here? undecided shocked shocked

But again why would I even take you serious when you argue in support of feminism and even called yourself a 'pro feminist' and in the same breath you claim not to be fighting for them because you do not care ?

Well, like I said before you should allow the women to earn their respect and demand for their right ,respect is not begged for neither given on a platter of gold - You demand for it through any medium where you'd be able to remain functional to enjoy your hard earned respect.

While you fight for them ,you should also know that they have decided by their actions to remain where they are.

Aren't our girls sleeping with lecturers to pass exams?

Aren't they running away with the highest bidder even if love stares them in the face?

Aren't they attaching success to what a man can afford from his pockets?

Aren't they the same women standing by the roadside sleeping with anything for money?

Aren't they the same people that screams that they can't put up with a man that earns little.

Aren't they the same people that would comfortably run along with Peter just because Peter can afford a certain lifestyle ?

You can't roll yourself in the mud and expect a hug from your friends - We have women out there ,that knows what knows the meaning of self worth and they get respected even by their men because they are rare to find.
Well, Well, Well

What I meant is that I can be a pro-feminist and keep silent i.e not argue for female folks.
Do you think there are no silent feminists on Nairaland that only read posts.

Eh, about all these woman you mentioned, "May I tell you not ALL women are feminist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2015
Juliesexy:
How often do you go to your mum's?
Very often grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lavatoz(f): 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

The way those Romance section guys generalise and lump all women in a bad light.

Francistony, I'm glad there are men of your calibre in this country. Men who don't purposely turn a blind eye to what's around them. You see these NL men don't see anything wrong in what their fellow men do. Thus they always have justification for every sin the men commit. However, a woman doing such spontaneously becomes the devil. I'm not saying there aren't any bad women but these men should stop crying foul when they feel they're being painted in one brush. All the while painting all women with a bad brush. #hypocrite angry

6 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lavatoz(f): 9:07pm On May 08, 2015
manny4life:
Why are men on this thread getting angry... If you don't take care of your wife, someone else will.. grin

Imagine #4: Sex drive, married for 5 years and he can't perform and even calls her names? Mbanu... Why did he marry in the first place? There's no justification for cheating but know that body abughi firewood. grin

They are angry because these women are playing their game. Ah ah! It's not fair na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by chibic(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2015
lavatoz:

They are angry because these women are playing their game. Ah ah! It's not fair na grin grin
cheating is not a man's game as far as women are also doing it. The problem is that when a woman sleeps around, you guys will start looking for the husband's fault to put the blame on him. You can't agree that many women are promiscous, especially Nigerian women. When a girl is used to dating multiple men at the same time, it won't be a surprise if she does same in her marriage. All those women who sleeps around for money, for jobs, for promotion are also playing men's game abi?
But, even as I see a lot of you bragging about being promiscou to make men feel bad, it can only mean more cheap women availlable for randy men. If open marriage should become a must, it would have been better. And I wonder which gender will cry at last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.