Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen (28117 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Gruesomely Assassinated By Unknown Gunmen. Graphic Pics / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Man Steals Motorcycle At Ogun Foursquare Church During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Onwe101(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2015
AndreRose:
I so much hate robbers who kill during operation. Notwithstanding the fact that robbery is bad, they added insult to injury by killing someone, this is where you offend me.
they are not robbers...assasins...rem they took nothin except their phones...
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
Well, No testimony for the Pastor here.. Na vengeance prayers like "Die by Fire" Na ehn go be the beginning and end of next Sunday service..

Not funny but quite ironic.

R.I.P Preacher Man.. I hope those Babylonians get caught and killed, not cause you are a Pastor, but because hoodlums have no place in humanity.
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by entparrot(f): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
If it's in the home video, the pastor wouldn't have die, the bullet won't go through and the assassins will run away.

I thought Jesus would have safe him with his powers, as a man of God.

May his soul rest in peace. (Amen)
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by kings09(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2015
Robbing n killing a 72 year old?...nawa ooo
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by xage(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
BabaEleko:
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!
"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return".
May his soul rest in peace!
cry

You cannot pray for a dead Kufar....hypocrite

If he ever wanted to follow the real Bible which is Old testament 'Injila' contained in the Qur'an, he surely would have repented and become a Muslim

Stop praying for hypocrites who knew the truth but never preached nor practiced it

=May you all see the light before you meet your creator=
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by hopilo: 3:47pm On May 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
The Killer is within the Family....
somone thats knows them well....
You must be watching blood relatives on Dis ID. My investigative gene activated by watching that series.
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by BabaEleko(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2015
Below is not the teachings of the prophet! Seek forgiveness, then seek knowledge brother.

xage:

If he ever wanted to follow the real Bible which is Old testament 'Injila' contained in the Qur'an, he surely would have repented and become a Muslim

Stop praying for hypocrites who knew the truth but never preached nor practiced it

Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by GATED(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
This is the height of it! There's no justification for killing a man of God whether he's guilty or not. What happened to the 'touch not My anointed and do My prophet no harm' injunction? May God rest his soul.
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by funkybully(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
xage:

No Christian needs ur demonic incantations u call prayer.

Useless muslim terrorist
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by GATED(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2015
This is the height of it! There's no justification for killing a man of God whether he's guilty or not. What happened to the 'touch not My anointed and do My prophet no harm' injunction? May God rest his soul.
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by danbrowndmf(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2015
hopilo:

You must be watching blood relatives on Dis ID. My investigative gene activated by watching that series.
sori pls,explain beta bro..
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by logica(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
baybeeboi:
those ain't robbers.
They just helped themselves with additional bonuses by taking the fones.

They didn't take the phones as bonuses; it's part of the plan (to prevent them making calls that may lead to their arrest).
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by phintohlar(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2015
D pastor hand no clean jare cos God no dey do bad
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by femi4: 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
Which armed robber no like money?
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by funmercy1(f): 6:02pm On May 07, 2015
Lilimax:
I smell Power Tussle within the church undecided shocked
indeed. Where ?
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by surveycash(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
AndreRose:
I so much hate robbers who kill during operation. Notwithstanding the fact that robbery is bad, they added insult to injury by killing someone, this is where you offend me.

They are not robbers.
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by alreadyknowsam: 6:12pm On May 07, 2015
He that killeth by the sword will die by the sword.
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by nyabinghi(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2015
The man no dey serve the real God, God no go allow him worker to be murdered.
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2015
A lot of people are no longer respecting God at alL***

Hmmm
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by hopilo: 7:26pm On May 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sori pls,explain beta bro..

DSTV 171
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by HoseaAudu(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
shammah1:
Grow up to my stage before quoting me

I see , Your Life seems to be in stages? Wow
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by shammah1(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2015
Yup that's elevation
HoseaAudu:

I see , Your Life seems to be in stages? Wow
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by HoseaAudu(m): 5:01am On May 08, 2015
shammah1:
Yup that's elevation
eya, no wonder
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by ArcToyin(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
BabaEleko:
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un!
"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return".
May his soul rest in peace!
cry
amen in Jesus name
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by xage(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2015
funkybully:

No Christian needs ur demonic incantations u call prayer.

Useless muslim terrorist

Jesus is terrorist too, he's Muslim like me. Brainwashed Christian like you.#slowpoke#
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by funkybully(f): 1:18pm On May 10, 2015
xage:

Jesus is terrorist too, he's Muslim like me. Brainwashed Christian like you.#slowpoke#

Muhamed s.a.w sex award winner is a bastard rapist and terrorist.

Piss and shyt be upon him insha allakubomb!
Re: Foursquare Church Pastor Killed By Unknown Gunmen by xage(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2015
funkybully:

Muhamed s.a.w sex award winner is a bastard rapist and terrorist.

Piss and shyt be upon him insha allakubomb!

May Allah show you the light so that one day you may seek forgivenees from your creator,Peace be upon the last prohphet Mohammed,peace be upon prophet Izah and peace be upon you.

Now go through our posts and see who sounds more like teorrorist btw you and I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed My Boss Because I Needed 150,000 Naira For Dubai Trip-motor Boy / We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals – Attendant’s Accomplice / Fake Army Major-general Arrested In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.