Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE (25016 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Banks In Dubai Are Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerians In The Uae / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
Great
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 07, 2015
They should closed them and refund the monies to our federal Account
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by missionmex(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2015
Thank goodness I just withdrew my 15 million naira last month.
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by caprini1: 3:59pm On May 07, 2015
The world is Changing for the Better.
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by appini: 3:59pm On May 07, 2015
storia
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by mrmetoo1: 3:59pm On May 07, 2015
Five working days to come collect cash?? See setup Damn!! Where are they going to carry the cash to? Real estate agents in Dubai better start looking for these Nigerians. Next move should be massive seizure of property, I doubt it but if that happens.. Damn!!! I personally saw some Naijas getting off the residents' elevator obviously going on a tour in the Burj Khalifa, the guy taking them around saying "have you seen the big one" they said "yes". Imagine how much it'll be to own a property in that building. I won't be surprised one bit if those guys are fronts for politicians

1 Like

Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Riodiao(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2015
aieromon:
They should send the cheques to Buhari. All account owners will then be invited to an interview session to explain the source of the funds.

poverty reasoning
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by plaetton: 4:00pm On May 07, 2015
Boss13:
Nice move. I wonder if the UK and US would do likewise. Both countries are quick to label Nigeria a corrupt country, but proceeds from corrupt countries are never repatriated.

The UK economy cannot grow without Nigeria's corrupt money.
Seriously, corruption in Nigeria contributes significantly to the GDP of The UK.
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by mrmetoo1: 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
missionmex:

Naira No be your type we dey talk about here.. lol!!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by 14(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
you see no one wants to associate with Nigerians
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by sheymoni(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
Good move, UK & US what are you waiting for?
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
Good... Now Other countries should do the same...
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by nkemjacob2(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
not just to close, but to forward the money to buhari... Other country countries should emulate this...
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Buonsenso: 4:01pm On May 07, 2015
Riodiao:

poverty reasoning

how do you think, majority of them got the money. it was not legitimate business
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Riodiao(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
Buonsenso:

how do you think, majority of them got the money. it was not legitimate business
GERROUT YOU THINK ALL NIGERIANS ARE LAZY
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by etochi11(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
Now I know that "CHANGE" is here. But oyibo d fear Buhari like this ni? Why Good name indeed is better than riches.
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by championeh(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
Uhm Uhm, you don chop breakfast? tongue
missionmex:
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by missionmex(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Naira No be your type we dey talk about here.. lol!!
ok u mean the thiefs like.......
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Buonsenso: 4:06pm On May 07, 2015
Riodiao:

GERROUT YOU THINK ALL NIGERIANS ARE LAZY
GETIN, If your lazy brain cannot process that the money belongs to politicians, who stole it from the collective purse.
would a businesman making his money here go and deposit it in UAE.
keep up
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Kingspin(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
aieromon:
They should send the cheques to Buhari. All account owners will then be invited to an interview session to explain the source of the funds.
u mean Buhari account?
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by kinibigdeal(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2015
grin
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by sukkot: 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
aieromon:

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by missionmex(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2015
championeh:
Uhm Uhm, you don chop breakfast? tongue
I never chop o! Make I come?
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by CriticalThought: 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
UAE, thankyou. All other countries should follow their lead. All monies must be returned.

Nigeria must work oh
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by mathskill: 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
aieromon:
I nominate you EFCc boss
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Riodiao(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
Buonsenso:

GETIN, If your lazy brain cannot process that the money belongs to politicians, who stole it from the collective purse.
would a businesman making his money here go and deposit it in UAE.
keep up
MUMU , POVERTY HINDERS PROPER REASONING. U MUST BE AN APC FOLLOWER
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 07, 2015
aieromon:

grin grin
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 07, 2015
Boss13:
Nice move. I wonder if the UK and US would do likewise. Both countries are quick to label Nigeria a corrupt country, but proceeds from corrupt countries are never repatriated.
especially UK the devilish country
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by philips70(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2015
Stealing and looting is not corruption. Please Dubai should keep those yams for our goats.
Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Buonsenso: 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
Riodiao:

MUMU , POVERTY HINDERS PROPER REASONING. U MUST BE AN APC FOLLOWER
you are the edi.ot that has been telling tales of sleeping with ur fictitious girlfriend and her sister. smiley double mumu

Son, go and read your books, remember, you have to pass Jamb this time around.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE by Ghost01(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2015
A welcome development. Hopefully the Swiss will follow suit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) / Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride / Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.