Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) (6613 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Two Realms... {Romance-thriller} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 07, 2015
all rights reserved no part of this content should be used without the authors consent .c.2015

*1966*

"You go this way,Aboki come here the last two girls at the back stay behind me". Those were the last words of nonso a major general in the army. Nonso was a good friend,we used to tease him of his jalopy. Although we didn't have. A little bird told me that nonso was dead. The memories of blood trickling down his leg will continue to haunt me. Ever since i was informed of his death "guilt" became my number one fan. I still think i was responsible for his death. Back then as a soldier things were rough. Things were horrific. Unexplainable hardship roamed the villages. There was war. What brought about this war was because the northerners had decided to break away from this country,Nigeria. They kept on insisting that they didn't want to be part of nigeria . But the rulers at that time weren't ready to listen. Within the twinkle of an eye our father's land "Nigeria" had turned into the house of flying daggers and matchete. I was recruited by force. But unlike other persons that were recruited,my batch was given a crash course . We were sent to kudamasu village to protect the village from any intruder. It was the home town of Mr ogarere johnson, chief of army staff. I felt it was unfair to put more attention in your hometown than the country as a whole. For days,months the village was on lock down nobody goes in and nobody goes out. Things started getting ugly. As if the lack of clean water wasn't enough we were running out of supplies. Which meant were out of meals. we observed a one meal a day formula and no meal a day for fridays. Ninety-nine percent of soldiers were diagnosed with ulcer by the red cross organization .In times like this nature is given so much delicate care. No body dared wasting the "unclean water".in less than a week all reptiles had been roasted and eaten. ---to be continued---
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 08, 2015
wink more updates coming... follow and like
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Rocksteady1(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
Ok, space booked....****sipping my origin and suya****
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
tanx ...#still typing
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
alot had happened in the village. Infact my stay in the village,confirmed all that people had said about the army in one word, "inefficient". There was a distress call from a nearby village so our team leader sent me and nineteen others to go there immediately we received the order to go there I and 3 others entered the jaguar which was the armies official car.To our greatest surprise, The car refused to kick start for over thirty minutes we kept on trying, that was when it dawned on us that there was no fuel in any of the cars . We received over five calls telling us that the invaders were burning their houses,but our team leader told them there was nothing he could do about it. The Medical doctor at the village had resigned because of the overwhelming number of patients in the hospital. Amina darasu was a matron in asoko hospital.

*Later on*
I found myself staring at a lot of people mostly wounded soldiers. My uncle was one of them he had a knee cap injury. Which made him use a wheel chair.his injury was described as severe,when i rushed him to the hospital.
My uncle was a nice man but my dad had extricated himself from my uncle and the other relatives. All because they differed on opinions about the war. Uncle Crossfire was the name my neighbours gave him,because he used to tell us stories of how he was in one gun battle or the other. I soon joined those patients at the hospital due to the effect of the unripe fruits i ate. While i was at the hospital i saw a young man laying on a bed . He did not look sick but he was on the sick bed, so i walked up to him. He had an unkempt hair but that didn't qualify him to be termed "sick".so i said "Young man you do not look so sick to me". I picked up his test results clip board all tests were positive except HIV which was negative. I looked him in his eyes and i knew he was afraid. So i moved back a bit. I opened the window's in the room.

---to be continued--
follow and like sorry am slow in updating oo

1 Like

Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
this is ma first story and am not perfect.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 09, 2015
Rocksteady1:
Ok, space booked....****sipping my origin and suya****

tnx
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 09, 2015
k
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Akposb(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2015
Reading but a bit of proper paragraphing and spacing will make your work good.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 10, 2015
tanks +taken into consideration
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 11, 2015
I took note of his name and decided to know more about him. So i searched the cabinets and files at the army barrack. I did it secretly because no one was allowed to look into the files of the individuals in the village. But i took the risk,finally after 30 minutes of long search i found a file. His picture was on it. I quickly opened the file like there was no tomorow to my greatest surprise, he was a soldier. He was deployed to fight in the village. This new discovery gave me the answer to where the missing soldiers that we were briefed about where.
I didn't still understand what exactly was going on. From what our team leader had told us in the morning they were about six missing soldiers. He said only two could could be identified as for now but he was going to look into the case. I put the file back in the cabinet and rushed back to the hospital. I ran through the hall way although i pushed an old lady. I kept on running,i also pushed a nurse holding a tray containing some syringes and drugs. I just kept on running.
finally i got to his ward

--- to be continued---
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
need your opinions on the story
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 6:07am On May 14, 2015
akpobi:
need your opinions on the story

follow and drop your opinions abt to drop the rest
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
At first i knocked,no one answered. I knocked again,still no answer. Then i decided to break the door. I used my left shoulder to hit the door four times and the door came down.
"lieutenant solade",i said. "please dont call me that",he replied."i have know business with the army",he said ."we will see about that" ."i am going to inform the team leader",i said. "Go on,what are you waiting for " ,he said."and you are coming with me" i said.
He brought out a syringe from under his pillow. "i'll rather kill my self than die in a war i didn't start". I moved forward and tried to calm him down. He just didn't listen. The syringe contained some grayish liquid. I had no idea what it was."it's not my fault that you are here ",i said. "i don't give a damn" ,he said.

--to be continued--
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
guys am sorry for the hold up on the updates. Am writing major exams
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
ooops so sorry guys i haven't forgotten this story ooo
more updates coming soon
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2015
He stabbed himself right in the heart and he collapsed slowly on the ground."i screamed his name,and called the nurse". I kept on screaming for help from any doctor close by while i was checking if he still had a pulse. His skin was becoming reddish especially around his neck region. The nurse rushed in and took over. He died within five minutes upon the arrival of the nurse. I asked the nurse ensure that an autopsy was conducted on the lieutenant to determine the exact cause of death. I reported back to the Team leader which is the captain of the squad

*Two weeks later*
The captain called us to assemble at the camp ground. We waited for over an hour at the camp. The camp tents were donated by the united nations. Many villagers were living in the camp tents, because their homes were burnt during the air raids by the oppsition. The opposition which is the federal government were being backed by ivory coast. They had sent their war planes across the borders of Nigeria.
After an hour of waiting,the captain arrived but he wasn't wearing the military regalia. He was on a long sleeve and a trouser. He came with two other military men standing by his side. So he called everyone to come together. Most of us were holding our own separate "meetings". He spoke with the looks of fear."conditions are changing", things are no longer the way they used to be,by this i mean we have gotten a new security briefing that there are infiltraitors in our midst

to be continued
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
need your follows and reply
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by drippin007(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
akpobi:
"You go this way,Aboki come here the last two girls at the bag stay behind me". Those were the last words of nonso a major general in the army. Nonso was a good friend,we used to tease him of his jalopy. Although we didn't have. A little bird told me that nonso was dead. The memories of blood trickling down his leg will continue to haunt me. Ever since i was informed of his death "guilt" became my number one fan. I still i was responsible for his death. Back then as a soldier things were rough. Things were horrific. Unexplainable hardship roamed the villages. There was war. What brought about this war was because the northerners had decided to break away from this country,Nigeria. They kept on insisting that they didn't want to be part of nigeria . But the rulers at that time weren't ready to listen. Within the twinkle of an eye our father's land "nigeria" had turned into the house of flying daggers and matchete. I was recruited by force. But unlike other people that were recruited my batch was given a crash course . We were sent to kudamasu village to protect th village from any intruder. It wasthe home town of Mr ogarere johnson, chief of army staff. I felt it was unfair to put more attention in your hometown than the country as a whole. For days,months the village wason lock down nobody goes in and nobody goes out. Things started getting ugly. As if the lack of clean water wasn't enough we were running out of supplies. Which me were out of meals. we obseved a one meal a day formula and no meal a day for fridays. Ninety-nine percent of soldiers were diagnosed with ulcer by the red cross organization .in fact we were so lean. In times like this nature is given so much delicate care. No body dared wasting the "unclean water".in less than a week all reptiles had been roasted and eaten. ---to be continued---
thumbs up bro....Ah dey ur bak lky ur spinal cord
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thanks oo
more updates soon
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2015
drippin007:

thumbs up bro....Ah dey ur bak lyk ur spinal cord

Thanks ooo
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
sorry for the delays pls be patient but while you are waiting post your replies encouragements,make sure you like and share
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
So we have to be more careful in our dealings.no sooner after he had finished Someone started shouting for help,Everyone turned around trying to know were the voice was coming from.

All of a sudden we started hearing people screaming.Then we noticed a cloud of thick smoke from a distance.
We immediately started runing,not to our guns but to our vehicles. There were only two vehicles available. One for the captain(Team leader),and the spare vehicle.The car for the captain became filled up with soldiers except the captain. The vehicle had abot eight persons in it and it was designed to accommodate only four. The vehicle was about leaving when the captain stopped it he told them to come down,but they ignored.

The captain brought out his gun and shot the soldier seating at the drivers seat and he shot two other persons seating on the passengers front seat.

Infact he completely extinguished all human souls at the front seat ,other soldiers watched with astonishment but also with a sense of fear.
The captain immediately walked to the drivers seat and dragged the already dead body and dumped it carelessly on the ground. The other persons at the passengers back seat immediately ran out like antelopes trying to run from a tiger.

The captain entered the drivers seat and pushed the two dead bodies that were close to him outside the vehicle,he shut the door and drove off

*To be continued*
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
More updates coming
Follow and share and also like oooo
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
All this happened,right before my very own eyes. I stood few steps away from the dead bodies on the ground. A pool of blood was already around the dead body infront of me. They were shot straight in the heart. I never knew that the captain had accurate shooting skills. I turned around and saw other soldiers putting on a sad look,some had even used their shirts to wipe off their already dropping tears.

I stood in front of over fifty soldiers and i said "we must find an end to this war,the captain must face the justice system " .As long as we stand together,we will conquer all problems. No calamity can bring our morale down. Immediately i said that we heard gunshots,it was almost as if it was planned and the soldiers that i thought i had talked some sense into,dispersed like seeds in the wind.
A man that looked familiar was in front of the opposition soldiers that were heading towards my direction.He came forward and pointed his gun at me.
Whoa!!!,my dad was the man standing right infront of me

To be continued
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2015
afz9095 rapmike,heemah,classcaptain sageez cherrybrown,mattkent,donkross1 and others mo na reach ma story

abeg help me call others

pls drop your candid opinion on the story

sorry for the mispelt words tho
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by rapmike(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
akpobi:
rapmike,d9ty7,throneskid mattkent harzadous and others mo na reach ma story naa no even replies

pls drop your candid opinion on the story

sorry for the mispelt words tho

Nice try but your story is confusing. I still can't tell what its about, there is little or no character development( who the person is, his name, how tall he is etc), the story plot is looking poor. It seems like you are at the middle of the story and not at the beginning.

However, keep calm and keep writing. It will help massively if you can make spaces in the story. I suspect you are using a low class smartphone.

Keep writing and reading, I guess you will improve.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thank you
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by pharuqchulker(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nyc1...we want more pleaseeeeeeee..
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thanks oo for the encouragement more replys and follows needed
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
One of the soldiers surrounding him moved forward in a manner that showed that he was going to shoot at any moment.Then my dad raised his left hand and said "halt don't shoot".

Sir,we were given an order to shoot any civillian on sight. The soldier pulled the trigger,unfortunately, he missed his target which was me. My dad immediately turned round,and used his rifle to hit the soldiers head. aaaargh was the sound that came out from everyone's mouth.

I guess some bones might have been broken,because i heard something that sounded like a glass shattering. The soldier immediately fell on the ground and started shaking.My dad was facing he soldier and this made me see what was in his back pocket. There was an envelope in one of the pockets and a knife in the other pocket,but it was protruding because there was something round and rough inside.Then it occured to me that it was a grenade,to be specific the one that the military seized from us.

It was our first invention,and was capable of kiling twenty persons at once .Almost two times the number of persons militaries grenade could kill.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
My dad spoke with so much fury and rage to the soldier on the floor. "It seems you have forgotten who gave you that order"."let him serve as an eample to you all". Then he turned to me "come,i have something important to disuss with you",i followed him and we stayed under a four wooden legged thatched roof.

He brought out the envelope in his pocket and gave it to me. "what's this?". " it's the how we're coping letter from your junior sister". I'll have to take my leave now.

Son, I want yu to know that know matter what i do now,i'm n the loosing side. then i replied him "i don't think you meant that literally because from what am seeing,all houses are on fire and theres a trail of blood behind you ". He then walked away.

I opened the letter and it read

June 16th,1968
Dear ifeanyi

to be continued

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raw Handmade Palm Kernel Oil / Aké Arts & Book Festival: 5 Facts You Should Know / How Do I Publishe A Book In Our Nigerian Market (offline)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.