Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,606 members, 7,781,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Am Intrested In Tissue Paper(bolous Products) Distribution. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Intrested In Tissue Paper(bolous Products) Distribution. (3966 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Sokoto Establishes Task Force On Petroleum Products' Distribution / Bread Nylon,Tissue Wrappers quality printing / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Intrested In Tissue Paper(bolous Products) Distribution. by bizgirl(f): 4:52pm On May 07, 2015
good day good people of NL, please help me out, i just left my business of about 5years due to some constraints beyond my control. I therefore need you to put me through how i can go about getting bolous products. talking of rose,belle tissue paper etc. please good ideas will be appreciated.

thanks. 2B6660D0/ 08051034427
Re: I Am Intrested In Tissue Paper(bolous Products) Distribution. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
Depending on you location, I can link you up with a big industry that produces tissue paper, savert and the rest to sign-up with them as a major distributor
Re: I Am Intrested In Tissue Paper(bolous Products) Distribution. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 07, 2015
Op, just go to their site, check on the map, depending on your location u will see their distributor phone no. there, you can call them to become sub-distributor as becoming distributor require a lot of money don't know if you can afford. Also, a cousin of mine own a tissue/savert paper company, incase you will like to join it with boulos product when you start, you can contact me. monjerk@yahoo.com; whatsapp No. 08078391309

See the link below
http://www.boulos-rose.com/
Re: I Am Intrested In Tissue Paper(bolous Products) Distribution. by Pesuzok(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2015
jonahmonda:
Op, just go to their site, check on the map, depending on your location u will see their distributor phone no. there, you can call them to become sub-distributor as becoming distributor require a lot of money don't know if you can afford. Also, a cousin of mine own a tissue/savert paper company, incase you will like to join it with boulos product when you start, you can contact me. monjerk@yahoo.com; whatsapp No. 08078391309

See the link below
http://www.boulos-rose.com/

How can one set up a tissue paper company? What can you say about the investment since your cousin owns one

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Perfume Bottles / NNPC Records ₦17.16bn Trading Surplus / Dangote Cement Dealership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.