Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why This Urge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Urge (2343 Views)

I Can’t Bear My Husband’s Strong Sexual Urge: Wife / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Urge by germainediva(f): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
Why am I having this urge to be with another man after many years of marriage.......the feeling scares shit out of me.
Re: Why This Urge by Ab025(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
My dear, it's called adultery and it's one of the biggest sins...

#stay with ur man and work things out bt if u are hell bent on leaving him, then do so peacefully, u don't have to sleep around like a hooker, it's just sex, nothing else!!

NB: going through ur former threads, I can see you have been harbouring this evil idea for a while now, be careful with your thoughts and actions o....

3 Likes

Re: Why This Urge by MRBrownJ: 5:42pm On May 07, 2015
@OP
you dont get good sex at home and you are tired of your marriage (as you have said in previous thread), so naturally you are now eyeing other men to get your groove on and satisfy you desires to get laid properly.

1 Like

Re: Why This Urge by mcdokwe(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2015
germainediva:
Why am I having this urge to be with another man after many years of marriage.......the feeling scares shit out of me.
just do it already and stop bothering us angry

1 Like

Re: Why This Urge by integrity85(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2015
It happens at times, especially when the sparks are gone. I suggest you make a journey of rediscovery.
Re: Why This Urge by greatgod2012(f): 7:56pm On May 07, 2015
There is no other reason except that you are tired of that marriage and most especially the man you're presently married to.
Re: Why This Urge by bellong: 8:25pm On May 07, 2015
germainediva:

Abeg I nid encouragement.......am tired of ds marriage......been married for 14yrs.......no good sex,no money,full of emotinal abusive...........

Answer in Bold words
Re: Why This Urge by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
are u having any issues with ur hubby dat u want to run away from ?
Re: Why This Urge by nicerod(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2015
germainediva:
dnt u av husbnd nit?
Re: Why This Urge by soonest(f): 10:57pm On May 07, 2015
Because you are not getting any sort of satisfaction from your husband. It happens. It's either you leave him or you try and salvage anything salvageable from your marriage. Adultery never ends well. All the best
Re: Why This Urge by thorpido(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2015
Have you tried to work things out?Make deliberate efforts?
You are not getting satisfaction and it is natural to want out.
Re: Why This Urge by veave(f): 11:15pm On May 07, 2015
bellong:

Answer in Bold words

Chai! Bad guy... grin
Re: Why This Urge by timilehing(m): 6:29am On May 08, 2015
germainediva:
I'll recommend a Korean drama for you titled "Valid Love" Same things happens to the girl inside the drama. Thank me later after watching. You can download it at .com
Re: Why This Urge by nicerod(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2015
germainediva:
tis well
Re: Why This Urge by SAMBARRY: 10:52am On May 08, 2015
If you had listened to KanwuliaJaras advice instead of all these immature skinny boys you won't have any reason to open this thread. Enjoy your misery

next
Re: Why This Urge by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 08, 2015
germainediva:

U can drop ur bbm pin I will b a substitute for ur husband.

#just offering my little help though
Re: Why This Urge by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2015
Who's the new guy?
Re: Why This Urge by innervoice(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
There is something wrong with your marriage, that's why.
Re: Why This Urge by nicerod(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
Cy4praise:

U can drop ur bbm pin I will b a substitute for ur husband.
#just offering my little help though
sharp guy u wan nak her prik:-D:-D
Re: Why This Urge by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2015
Op, you and this your marriage. .. you have created a number of threads all consisting of your family issues...

It's well with you. .

1 Like

Re: Why This Urge by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 08, 2015
nicerod:
sharp guy u wan nak her prik:-D:-D

bro she really needs help...
Re: Why This Urge by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 08, 2015
Awww. To think I was gonna judge you .. but then I read your previous posts . So sorry to see that clearly your husband has not been satisfying you. But please ma, I beg, dont commit adultery. It has present and eternal consequences. Lemme just give a few suggestions.. hopefully you find them helpful smiley :

1. Both of you can try to lose some weight which may have acquired naturally over the years as with most married couples... Get fit. This will help your confidence as a woman and his libido as a man...and also make you both more attractive to one another.

2. Switch up your wardrobe. Experiment with new looks. It will aid his attraction to you even more.

3. Improve your social life. Go out more, get active in church, make friends. . A great way to distract yourself from sex or the lack of it thereof.

4. Pray about sex! Yes.. pray about it. Take everything to the Lord in prayer. Tell God how you are feeling. Express your temptation to him. And pray for a divine revival of your sex life with the hubby. God is an endorser of marriage and is concerned about every single aspect of it!

5. Go with your husband to see the doctor for any libido/performance enhancing medications.

I wish you all the best smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Urge by nicerod(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2015
Cy4praise:

bro she really needs help...
plz play safe o
Re: Why This Urge by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 08, 2015
mcdokwe:
just do it already and stop bothering us angry

No mind am. angry angry
Re: Why This Urge by nairalife2013(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
There may be fundamental issues that hav made u disillusioned with life, culminating in the subconscious feeling of an emptiness that yur mind indirectly suggests novelty sex can assuage. Mosts partners in marriages witness this one time or the other in their union. Be strong in resistance. In the longrun, U WILL be grateful u didn't yield. Try to avoid alcohol and cigarettes if u are into them. They embolden thier users into deeds they normally would detest. Keep the urge issue far from yur chubby- u can never tell what his knowledge of it could creat in his heart. Dont take risks in doing the avoidable. Dont take risk in divulging items whose end product u can never successfully predict. The ephemeral joy at the end is not worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Urge by nicerod(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2015
germainediva:
wistling&parabulating while waiting 4 ur hubby permission.:-D;-):-D
Re: Why This Urge by cisplatin: 9:12am On May 10, 2015
germainediva:
It happens. PM me let's see if we cn work things out
Re: Why This Urge by nawaoooo: 7:15am On May 13, 2015
I was in ur shoe sometimes ago....add me on bbm, ama help out.. 5654674C
Re: Why This Urge by Lumpyy(f): 7:49am On May 13, 2015
Madam its scary that all your posts is about how to get more sex,haba.pls dont disgrace ur hubby more dn u already have take a lover and shut up about it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + / How Do I Help My Sales Girl? / 20% Off Now Get This Educational Tabs For Your Children At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.