Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (53487 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
When I was in the world I impregnated quite a few number of ladies and the needful was done to save myself from poo. *Quote me and say rubbish and I will show you why elephant is the only mammal that cannot jump 8* Believe me at your own peril cheesy

GEJ's fruitless administration is not smiling on youths to the extent that, to man up and be a father is as difficult as scoring 200 in OAU post UME exam cheesy

However, the magic words "I am pregnant" is like a shot from a starter's pistol to an average hustling Naijaboiy which can in most cases causes more swerves to his life cos it gears him into adjusting to a lifelong race requiring commitment, responsibility, diligence, and a general reorganization of his live.

For many dudes, those three magic words are often heard as a close to their otherwise independent life.

A guy can promise you the whole world but will turn his back on you, and in some cases dump you in a wink the moment you tell him you are pregnant for him

I don't like taking people's time

Here we go cool

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends

1. They Deny It Vehemently
This should top the list. They will deny it vehemently when they know they can't take responsibility or when the lady in question was just on a "chop and clean mouth" parol and she's not worth taking home. *You know that awkward moment when you carelessly impregnate the lady you put on chop and clean mouth parol. Hahaha cheesy *

2. They Persuade Her To Go For An Abortion
I think this should come second. Those who don't have good financial standing or capability will force her into committing an abortion. They are unnecessary being nice and caring during those times. They will talk calmly about their unemployment, the weight of their bank account, and the marriage plans they have for her in the future. * if I hear*.. They are only trying to save themselves from shiiiit

3. They Blame Her For Being Careless
Many will blame their girlfriends for being careless by not using pregnancy preventive drugs prior to/aftermath of sex.. Oga abeg park well jhoooor. Why you sef no protect yaself ?

4. They Act Like Pregnancy Is New To Them
Even though they know they are responsible for the pregnancy, you will see them opening their mouths in amazement just as GEJ did the moment Buhari was announced the winner.

5. They Broadcast It To Their Friends
They will table the matter to their friends
calling her names, spreading rumors and
some more craziness. You go hear things like
"this babe just wan push dis belle for me sha,
me wey I never ready to be person papa" I
don't know why ladies like putting problems in
one"s neck sef.. *Oooga abeg swerve enter BRT
lane jhoooor, like say you no do am*

6 He Calls For Paternity Test
In today's world, many dudes are not faithful to their so called girls cos promiscuity is the talk of the day. They know they are responsible for it but will keep demanding a paternity test and will never drop a kobo for it, which is smart on their part & not unreasonable.

7. They Try To Avoid Her At All Cost
Some will go as far as changing their phone numbers or restrict their moment in order to avoid her. This is to signal to her that they she should carry her cross.. OYO

8. They Tell Their Mom Not To Believe Her Claim
I have seen the case of a guy who impregnated his girlfriend and went ahead to tell her mom never to believe her claim cos she wants to force the pregnancy on her. The mother even resorted to harassing and calling her slut and that she stay out of his son's life in order not to push another person's pregnancy on her son

9. They Drive Her Out Of Their House
Some become so aggressive that they order her out of their room threatening to never to beat her if she dare mention that statement

10. Feel free to add the last one cool

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/im-not-exempted-from-this-shameful-acts.html
cheesy

20 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by alberto2k(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
they tell the girl " Your father! so,you think i dont that tommy, Broda Femi and that ur big belle uncle has been Yanshing u behind my back?" undecided

beta carry urself to that ur big belle uncle(richman and single) before i open my red eyes grin

where's winetapper fabdedon and that drunkard orijin101 make una report here undecided

8 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by holatin(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
alberto2k am charging you to court for taking what is mine.

lemme go read first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
Point 6 is very common tosyne.

A friend of mine, his gf was pregnant and since she can't abort it as medically stated from the doctor, he requested for a DNA test to be conducted on the "Kogbo Kogbo" foetus grin. Hehehe! The guy nah correct broke dude though! Him come dey sweat like "Ileya ram"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
it simple actually...... if you're not ready to father a child you Zip up..... trust condom at your own peril

30 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by winetapper: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
10. They change location..
They miraculously change dia location, and not even his family member would know his where about..
11.They set up the girl..
Except they trust each other as the only bleep partners.. He would surly send another guys to work on her so she wount know who to blame at the end..
12... Next comment..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by winetapper: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
12. They suddenly change to good boy towards everybody
that would make people say no is it Winetapper i am sure he cant do it..
13. The spead bad infos about you..
After breaking the news to him just before you reach home.. Even your gateman would gist you false info about you..
14. They pressure you for abortion..
They pressure you and even provide drugs that would help abort the baby..
15. They miraculouslt turn doctors and caculate exactely when to take a special type of drugs and the quantity and prescribe without doctors prescription.. grin
Please clap for Winetapper grin
Falconey please help with the shares i deserve it grin

,Meanwhile
vote www.nairaland.com/twaci for Miss Nairaland i bet you wount regret it..
grin

7 Likes 51 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by holatin(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2015
they start singing shaggy song

IT WASN'T ME

10 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by holatin(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
that is the advantages of dating an housewife.
no cases of pregnancy

the bad part is that karma fit come back on your wife

4 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by alberto2k(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
Keep Calm and Vote Twaci https://www.nairaland.com/twaci for Miss Nairaland 2015 cool

*puffs weed and dances to Kendrick Lamar "i love myself" grin

Aj weed with fowl piss mehn... real deal grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
It's only immature guys that behave like this..

6 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 07, 2015
victim is OP

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by DuchessLily(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2015

10 They will still go ahead and make the same mistake with another lady.

may God help us boyz. . .

keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci for Miss NL cool

3 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
That's why I Don't woo average ladies. If she isn't very beautiful, intelligent and classy, I swerve. Afterall, the beautiful ones are yet to be born.

If you impregnate Otedola's daughter, you will go on a 7day prayer and fasting for her not to even contemplate abortion, and dem no born you well to do any of those things Tosyne mentioned

18 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by vizkiz: 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
shocked
chai, this one pass me o...I no get any expereince for this one grin
Tosyne, which one be pregnancy thread again? You don give ggrin belle abi? cheesy.

Let me tag the baby daddies one NL, maybe they might have anything to say

Baby daddy assosiation grin
Kingtom(president BDA)

Naijaboiy(vice president)

Mrcock (this one don give person belle wella! I think he is the secretary tongue)

Wristwatch(chief of staff)

Crazysaint(defence minister)

4 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by ifyan(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy

Excuse did you say you love what you did.

This boi kai! My people.

You know. .....
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
Wetin u want make he talk before?

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 07, 2015
ireneony:
It's only immature guys that behave this..

Iyawo seun, u don start again grin cheesy

No be d babes dey kick off the race by opening their gateway undecided
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by midolian(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2015
Some will even [size=30pt]kill[/size] the girl..some guyz wicked o! shocked
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Fecodear(f): 5:58pm On May 07, 2015
Say NO to Pre marital S*x

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by tohpahz(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by englishmart(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
ireneony:
It's only immature guys that behave this..
and it's only immature girls that open their legs at every little yarn, I Don't know if some of you breath with your kitties

13 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
englishmart:
That's why I Don't woo average ladies. If she isn't very beautiful, intelligent and classy, I swerve. Afterall, the beautiful ones are yet to be born.

If you impregnate Otedola's daughter, you will go on a 7day prayer and fasting for her not to even contemplate abortion, and dem no born you well to do any of those things Tosyne mentioned

grin bad and sharp guy.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by winetapper: 6:02pm On May 07, 2015
tohpahz:
smiley
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by ronald4lif(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2015
Egbon mi, nice one. But that number 6 isn't shameful. One has to confirm they are responsible for a pregnancy before taking responsibility. As a matter of fact confirm from more than two different hospitals if possible. You can't just be so sure you're the only one who fxcked her. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Egbon mi, nice one. But that number 6 isn't shameful. One have to confirm they are responsible for a pregnancy before taking responsibility. As a matter of fact confirm from more than two different hospitals if possible. You can't just be so sure you're the only one who fxcked her.

Chai boiz no believe their babes again ooh!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by kinglekan: 6:06pm On May 07, 2015
Hehehe!!

@Tosyne2much I never saw this one coming. How true. Make I sharpaly add my own bit.

1. Guys start biting their fingers and wondering where they got it wrong. They would be like, "But I wear condom naa", "But I nor cum inside the babe naa"

2. Google all kinda fast abortion strategies. Na dt time dem go wan use the babe as experiment. cheesy

***Modified***

Vote TWACI for MissNL.
www.nairaland.com/twaci

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by princejenks(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2015
Skip town if you can and remain unreachable.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by ronald4lif(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
wristwatch:

Chai boiz no believe their babes again ooh!

Believe ke. The trust level has to be on an all time high for me to just accept without a paternity test. Them dey write who fxck for face ni .

Atleast not with a material girl who can be easily be enticed with goodies.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by joseph1832(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
Truth be told, most guys who get girls pregnant and do the above are either, cowards or pigheaded!.

A real man accepts his responsibility without shying away. Even if he's broke and unemployed.

Cheers to all the real men out there.

Except for barcanista, temitemi1, SeverusSnape and the likes.... This guys are wussies. Lmao. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.