Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Need Experience Advise Pls! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Experience Advise Pls! (244 Views)

S_t_r_o_n_g_l_y! Need Your Kindled Advise-- Pls Advise Me On Wat To Do** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Experience Advise Pls! by jeremiah505(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2015
Hello everyone...

Am here to table a matter of interest for the experienced and also thoughtful advice from everyone...

And I promise to make it as precise as possible...

Am a computer operator and have been working as one for years... Now have been admitted to one of the university in the country and After a fee weeks in the school, a job was offered to me by one of the business centres in the school...

Now... This is my dellima...

The money from the job would be very much essential to me and also I won't have to be spending money on assignments...

But would I have time for my self... To read... To relax... To think... To meditate and even to concentrate?...

Pls... I would very much appreciate advise from those with experience... As am a freshman and it a part time job....

Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert: 2015 JAMB UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Call 08146552871 / Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan 2015 Pgd/direct-entry & Post-utme Form Is On / Placement Services In Core Java Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.