Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (58611 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Btruth: 7:13am On May 08, 2015
Well, a good lesson learnt. You must always realise that high percentage of ladies are attention seekers. And if men are not strong enough, all you can get from them mostly is distraction. Take the case of Lot for example in the Bible, if not wasn't focus and determine, his wife would have succeeded in bringing him down along with her worldly desire. Since the day President Jonathan (your mentor) has lost the election, haven't you noticed the change in Mama Peace?......think we'll my brother and continue in your journey. Never you be too emotional with women issue when you are doing something serious. A word they say is enough, because if you don't buckle up, you might end up not finishing your goal. Good morning.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by HRich(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering", sister repent ooo

girls deceiving guys since 1914, even lord lugard and flora shaw knows about naija girls
chai. Na naija grls get all compliment?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by SuperSuave(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2015
nerodenero:
I pray she doesn't miss out as Jonathan might stun the dude with juicy package.
my thoughts exactly o
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by hon4real(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2015
Better for the guy... Women too get wahala. Now he will get there a bit earlier
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by sule5727: 7:30am On May 08, 2015
vheMa:
of course yes. Guys can go day(s) without bathing,buh nt in d case of girls undecided
yeah I agree with u!!!
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by dedarkman(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2015
tomhank:

Lol the guy would be like... " babe you're the best trekker I've seen my entire life"
Lmao
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 7:36am On May 08, 2015
Cryxtal:
Lol
you an OAP?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cryxtal(f): 7:46am On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
you an OAP?
yes I am. Wazup
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 08, 2015
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,100 only.
2GB for N2,400 only.

If interested, kindly contact me
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 08, 2015
SHOCK7:

what do u mean by lady tins?
you think carrying large burden on your chest is easy? Taking care of your PP is also easy abi? What about d bleeding evry month?

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 08, 2015
permanentgrace:

What is ladies tin? I mean what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Btw, "quitters dont win and winners dont quit". Food for though for her.
vheMa:
you think carrying large burden on your chest is easy? Taking care of your PP is also easy abi? What about d bleeding evry month?
permanentgrace:

What is ladies tin? I mean what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Btw, "quitters dont win and winners dont quit". Food for though for her.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by jemype(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2015
loll
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw it coming..Na so e easy to trek from Abuja to Otuoke? She don look naija map again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]And on a 2nd thought, e fit b say d guy dey disturb am for night as per *konji tinz*[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 7:54am On May 08, 2015
Cryxtal:
yes I am. Wazup
I'm just cool with that. Who knows, maybe you are one of those voices I've listened to on RP.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 08, 2015
sule5727:
yeah I agree with u!!!
wink naso wink
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cryxtal(f): 7:57am On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
I'm just cool with that. Who knows, maybe you are one of those voices I've listened to on RP.
you smiley probably have
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by delishpot: 7:57am On May 08, 2015
fckmn24seg:

i dont undertand you are they lovers

Help me ask am o
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by brownlord: 7:59am On May 08, 2015
I
stonecoldcafe:

No there was no snatching involved. They were trekking for a course. Fiance should trust and support his babe. The honour that would have come upon this lady would have rubbed on her family and the yeye fiance.

Don't forget she would have been the FIRST WOMAN to accomplish such a rare feat. Me, I look at the bigger picture and I am a secure man. If I didn't trust her, I would not have given her a ring to marry me. If I trust her enough to do that, then I trust her enough to come back to me complete. If I were her fiance, I would encourage her and allow her finish! I would take transport and be at Otueke to welcome her. Her glory is my glory so I can't help but cheer her on. #personalopinion

Bro, I like your spirit.

Too sad I can't trust to this level... Bro ever heard of 5 mins madness? Ya trusted wife can throw caution and do the do, I say this because I've seen cases.

Not saying you should not trust your partner, but trusting her in the hands of another man "alone" day and night for weeks is nothing but stupidity.

If you are telling me you don't care if her Congo is shine, then I understand

But if you say you trust that the your package will return untouched...as in sealed...

Hia brow you are deluding yourself

No offense

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by naijafella(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, This GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.

You can as well join GEJ trekkers club na...why the bashing?...
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by brownlord: 8:02am On May 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

May knowledge and wisdom never elude you.

Story for the gods.

So you support that nonsense?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 8:07am On May 08, 2015
Cryxtal:
you smiley probably have
wow! I'm a fan then. But you do have to let me know where you air from. undecided
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by eleko1: 8:10am On May 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked Just one and a half day, he don sabi sey she get trouble

This is Love!!! cheesy cheesy
did she think it is a trek from Mabushi to zuba undecided? Talk about being clueless.

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by brownlord: 8:16am On May 08, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Of course won't be realistic to you. Perhaps your type may have slept with the trekker - sorry not all girls would do.

Stop this nonsense and face reality
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:16am On May 08, 2015
oluvick:
Her boyfriend/fiancee is calling her to com back.

Besides, no be una cause am? You people were already saying so many nasty things with una 'dirty' minds forgetting that the girl or the guy might be engaged to their various fiancees.

Na una cause am.
smiley
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by eleko1: 8:22am On May 08, 2015
undecided Wic family dey worried?Wait for the AJALA/cross country guy to reach OTUOKE(hope he'll walk on otuoke river b4 he reach jona door mouth)and watch/see the girl/her family change tunes.
VickyRotex:
No trekking marriage again cry cry

Shey all those ladies that wanted to start their own trek, cos of Gloria can see this? undecided Think well, before you begin

*Modified*

I read her reasons for quitting, she said her family members are worried, and her mum is crying, so she decided to quit to honour her mum.

As much as I don't support this whole trekking ish. I wont deny the fact that Gloria tried. Walking 100KM ain't a joke. Thumbs up girl kiss

You never know how far you can go, until you take a step.

she bi opportunist undecided
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cryxtal(f): 8:24am On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
wow! I'm a fan then. But you do have to let me know where you air from. undecided
waz in Raypower Benin. Was transferred to the new Raypower station in sokoto
Temporary transfer tho. Did u happen to listen to soul serenade on wednights, the Saturday breakfast shows, woman tori on Saturday afternoons or Friday night grandslam with Ateez, Cryxtal n Dj Humphrey?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 8:25am On May 08, 2015
brownlord:

So you support that sense?

Yes I do, that you can't trust someone that much, doesn't mean he can't.

Respect people's opinion

There are people who have engaged in similar quest in the past and nothing happened

Slim chances tho, but its still realistic.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by timunstopable: 8:32am On May 08, 2015
Shey this one they trek

This one wey dey chop for eateries

Wey Get female trekker wet e dey shaq for nite

look at his tweet"i will miss your smile and wahala "He don dey emotionally attached to the girl...I no go suprise say he don shaq

how many days now he never even reach anywhere

Make una go find berra tinz to do

Copy Copy

Photocopy ko easy in 9ice voice
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 8:35am On May 08, 2015
eleko1:
did she think it is a trek from Mabushi to zuba undecided? Talk about being clueless.

lols. Leave our Gloria ooo

100KM no be beans o.

Ehmmm, E remain make you and Iyangbali trek back to that una Somalia?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by brownlord: 8:39am On May 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes I do, that you can't trust someone that much, doesn't mean he can't.

Respect people's opinion

There are people who have engaged in similar quest in the past and nothing happened

Slim chances tho, but its still realistic.

Good
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by eleko1: 8:44am On May 08, 2015
sad Nah Only IYANGBALI go waka go Somaila.U fit see her off
VickyRotex:

lols. Leave our Gloria ooo

100KM no be beans o.

Ehmmm, E remain make you and Iyangbali trek back to that una Somalia?
Nah u talk am,my hands nor dey oo
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by amaechijay: 8:45am On May 08, 2015
She is quitting because of "control" ...

As in she is falling in love with the guy and might get to Otuoke with a protruding stomach abi?

Just asking... . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.