Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room (21311 Views)

Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:38am On May 08, 2015
Now let the count begin! 1,... Who's next?
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by strawberryinc(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2015
bishop4APC:

Jobless robot. Bring your CV make i fix you up.

You finished secondary school under pdp led administation, scaled through uni/poly under pdp, went for youth service under the same administration, finished youth service and relegate back home, you have been roaming the street for sometime now and your status still remain the same under the same party, opportunity now present itself to have a better change, you still don't grab it when you have all the chance. I pity you.
trying to figure out the kinda job he will be good for
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by yurme(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2015
bishop4APC:
One of those abuja runs girl must have knocked him out.

I'm suspecting rokiatu, if she rides from the top with that her big yansh, even mayweather can not survive round 3.
bros no vex oo buh ur brain nid formatn
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Nobody: 9:40am On May 08, 2015
The gods are wise, repercussion of the missing campaign fund...
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by hertheytheydgee(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc is involve U remember how dey killed fiunsho williams Datz how dey work

Say no to fake "change"
Say yes to transformation
Come 2019, we gonna change d "changers"
WORLD WORSE FOOL, how market? I pray for u every morning, God has given you brain But not the ability to use it Change begins with you You really nEed to change your ways. OLORIBURUKU JATI JATI
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by bluice2(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2015
Could be accumulated stress/fatique or even heart failure. Getting rampant in recent times
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Jowonloju(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2015
Na Wa, sorry ooo.
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Proffdada: 9:45am On May 08, 2015
Bants:
When these politicians they dont look after themselves sleeping with different girls and eating different food, they dont exercise
they sexercise na
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by strongerthaneva(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc is involve
U remember how dey killed fiunsho williams
Datz how dey work

Say no to fake "change"

stupid he goat..baseless comment so far..well those wishing GMB dead are the ones dying..so who is healthier more now..PDP can't stop making me laughing..yeye trauma fellows..
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by luckyman1010(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc is involve
Datz how dey work

Say no to fake "change"

I know this your stinking mouth will land to jail one day.

1 Like

Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by trappatoni(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2015
sinizia:

You’re the dumbest person. I call you a person cuz that’s what you’re shaped like; in terms of intelligence you’re somewhere between catfish and dogfish. Your mind reminds me of the mold-covered banana peels found under old couches. Your rhetoric is wack and you’re as eloquent as a dyslexic concrete block. Your arguments drop like skydivers who forgot the parachute. If I had your mind I’d volunteer for brain transplant experiments. When my momma said everyone’s equal in the eyes of God, she didn’t know about you. Your brain wakes up each morning and falls flat on its stupid face.
bros, I beg you dey related to eminem. Outstanding in shao kahn's voice.
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Lilimax(f): 10:11am On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The other day it was a Senator from Delta State who slumped and died in his hotel room in Abuja. PDP Delta State chapter, what is happening?
What is it with all these slump and die cases now? undecided It's becoming very rampant.
Just last month I lost two of my colleagues within a space of two week cry; the same slump and die issue.

We shall not die before our God's appointed time. Amen.
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by luckyunuigboje: 10:17am On May 08, 2015
test
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by OKUCHI11(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc is involve
Datz how dey work

Say no to fake "change"

guy, just go edit this ur post .....u just dey carry comment for anything u read.,,,more over u get any evidence ..... If apc chieftain see this ....dem comn charge u n for libel and slander.....una go say dem dey oppress the working class.
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by gbishman: 10:37am On May 08, 2015
Watin e dey do for hotel, clue. e dnor get house
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by 9jatatafo(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2015
These big men are good friends to High Blood Pressure and other deadly diseases. It is not always about someone killed someone but let's check medically. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by SMGS(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2015
Oh! Sad news - I AM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:45am On May 08, 2015
bishop4APC:

I'm suspecting rokiatu, if she rides from the top with that her big yansh, even mayweather can not survive round 3.

grin grin grin grin you are indeed mad grin
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Miral123(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2015
What a pity! Take life easy. Rest and exercise cannot be underestimated.
Visit http://www.miralpharmablog.com/2015/01/keep-moving.html for more info.
Don't forget to eat right and take water
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2015
bishop4APC:

dis guy wan use laugh tear my belle.

BWT who is dis Rokiatu self?
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by coldFLARES1(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc is involve
Datz how dey work

Say no to fake "change"

This guy's condition is degenerating too fast! Pray, family, friends, foes and well-meaning individuals are able to raise the funds for your brain transplant else, I estimate you'd be raving bonkers in four months time and would be fortunate to be using church banners as clothing.

1 Like

Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by mcprince32(m): 11:15am On May 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by alexlee50: 11:48am On May 08, 2015
bishop4APC:

Wetin dey worry u D guy nor fit control abuja babes come asaba Abi na wetin hin dey find for hotel
Did you read the story,mumu.He lives in warri and came to Asaba to attend the inauguration committee meeting,most likely he doesnt have a house in asaba and had to check into a hotel
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by Solowande(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2015
Wetin una wan investigate
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by eleko1: 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
Tipper boy/psp collector.Abeg,help him with a job b4 he completely run MAD
strawberryinc:

trying to figure out the kinda job he will be good for
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by free2ryhme: 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Tragedy on Thursday struck  the ranks of the Delta State Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) as  a  chieftain of the party ,  Dr. Brown Knowledge Anderson slumped and died in a hotel room in Asaba.

Already detectives from the state police command are trying to unravel the circumstance the led to the death of Anderson.

Dr. Adasen the Delta State Treasurer of the party was reportedly found dead in Hotel Valerie located on Direct Labour Agency road Asaba  few hours he checked into the room.

The deceased who resided in Warri with his family had arrived Asaba to partake in his inauguration as a member of End of Tenure Committee constituted by Governor Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan when the tragedy struck.

Dr. Adasen was reportedly driven to the Hotel on his request to have a moment rest ahead of the ceremony but the driver became apprehensive when his boss who had told him about the inauguration period did not respond.

All efforts by the driver to reach his boss through phone calls did not yield the desired result. This development according to sources prompted the driver to request the Hotel Management for its spare key
to the room where Adasen a medical was discovered dead.

At the state police headquarters, a group of detectives it was learnt had been assembled to unravel the circumstances surrounding the death.

However,   the body has been deposited at the Federal Medical Centre Asaba, as  the Delta State Police Public Relations Officer DSP Celestine Kalu who confirmed the incident said  investigation into the matter  has  commenced

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/delta-pdp-chieftain-slumps-dies-in-hotel-room/208736/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Just like that?

Na wa oooo!!

This life sef, chai!
Re: Brown Knowledge Anderson Dies In Hotel Room by eleko1: 12:18pm On May 08, 2015
Forget that mumu side.If u have the means,those girls can be transported to anywhere.Money speak biko.he probably kicked the bucket due to over exhausted.
alexlee50:
Did you read the story,mumu.He lives in warri and came to Asaba to attend the inauguration committee meeting,most likely he doesnt have a house in asaba and had to check into a hotel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Serve Buhari As A Cleaner Or Messenger – Former Senator, Udoedehe (pic) / Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.