Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? (1865 Views)

What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2015
THE question is straight and forward, does a lady's level of education determines if she is going to be a good wife, a good partner, great mom for the kids and above all a good home planner? cc: lalasticlala
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by DuchessLily(f): 9:08am On May 08, 2015
Capital NO!
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by segunan: 9:08am On May 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
THE question is straight and forward, does a lady's level of education determines if she is going to be a good wife, a good partner, great mom for the kids and above all a good home planner?

Yes
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Freciprocal: 9:10am On May 08, 2015
Yes... Both Formal and Informal!

"Unlearnable" chics don't make good wives.

*Modified*

I laugh at pple saying NO. It's a fact that the best marriages has been the ones before the early 90's. Why do u think this is so?

The answer is simple... Informal Education.

It's so sad pple of nowadays don't know what this means. Ask ur parents, especially ur mum's what kind of education and advice was given to them while they were preparing to get married. I think in the Efik/Ibibio tradition, the woman is taken to the fattening room and TAUGHT to be a good wife (You can look it up if u wish)

Thinking Education (Formal/informal) plays no role just confirms the reasons marriages don't. Last long nowadays.

Education is Light!!!

sweetorgasm:
lies
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 08, 2015
DuchessLily:
Capital NO!
hm hm so hw can we then know if she will b a good wife?
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by AndreRose(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
No it doesn't. Some ladies can be educated but their level of maturity is not healthy.

3 Likes

Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by zinachidi(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2015
a big NO.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by DuchessLily(f): 9:20am On May 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm so hw can we then know if she will b a good wife?

Just take ur time to study her, with prayers.

Then just be a good and prayerful husband and every other thing will fall in place
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Feranchek(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2015
Good upbringing is topmost and it determines everything in marriage.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Twaci(f): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
Education has nothing to do with being a good wife!

A good wife is simply one that understands and love her family. One that can go an extra mile to secure the future and happiness of her family. You don't need education to do all that undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 08, 2015
DuchessLily:

Just take ur time to study her, with prayers.

Then just be a good and prayerful husband and every other thing will fall in place
hm hm thanks
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 08, 2015
AndreRose:
No it doesn't. Some ladies can be educated but their level of maturity is not healthy.
wat of in d case of a gud home planner, planning d finance and spending, i guess that is where an educated lady got d advantages.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2015
[size=18pt]NO[/size]

Anyways

T is for Tested
O is for Original
H is for Heroine
P is for Pretty
A is for Angelic
H is for Humble
Z is for Zealous

And altogether is?

TOHPAHZ!!!

Miss Tohpahz for Miss NL 2015!!
www.nairaland.com/tohpahz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 08, 2015
Twaci:

A good wife is simply one that understands and love her family. One that can go an extra mile to secure the future and happiness of her family. You don't need education to do all that undecided
ure right bt how best can an uneducated lady manage finance at home.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by sandrahnaub(f): 9:28am On May 08, 2015
Nah, as a matter of fact, 60% of d educated ones turn out 2 b d opp of a wife material
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
[size=18pt]NO[/size]

Anyways

T is for Tested
O is for Original
H is for Heroine
P is for Pretty
A is for Angelic
H is for Humble
Z is for Zealous

And altogether is?

TOHPAHZ!!!

Miss Tohpahz for Miss NL 2015!!
www.nairaland.com/tohpahz
guy what is wrong with you? how can u cross ur territory into anoda man's territory claiming to b a boss? be warned 4 dis is TWACI's territorry, so take ur stupid ass n ur tohpahz out of my territory or else u are asking 4 WAR. "chairman of team twaci has spoken. "sign by ISIS,BOKO HARAM AND OBAMA.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 08, 2015
Freciprocal:
Yes... Both Formal and Informal!
"Unlearnable" chics don't make good wives.
lies
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 08, 2015
character is inbuilt, it can also be influence by social relationships.

1 Like

Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by AndreRose(f): 9:37am On May 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wat of in d case of a gud home planner, planning d finance and spending, i guess that is where an educated lady got d advantages.
It depends on the individual. But been educated doesn't guarantee a good wife.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by okabe(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2015
Not to join the band of monikers chantin NO or something like that but I must bare my mind nevertheless.

Let me say, emphatically, education was never, is not and will never be a determinant of the goodness of a wife (heavens knows my grandma's were among the best wives in their lifetime)

That being said, I must also add that education might be an added bonus to a good wife and in some cases even make her a better wife (a typical example would be my sweet mother) cheesy
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2015
Twaci:

The Queen has spoken!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 08, 2015
okabe:
Not to join the band of monikers chantin NO or something like that but I must bare my mind nevertheless.

Let me say, emphatically, education was never, is not and will never be a determinant of the goodness of a wife (heavens knows my grandma's were among the best wives in their lifetime)

That being said, I must also add that education might be an added bonus to a good wife and in some cases even make her a better wife (a typical example would be my sweet mother) cheesy
uve said it all.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Emodeee: 9:58am On May 08, 2015
It determines her pride.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by psucc(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2015
No!!!! The reverse holds. Reason: She becomes arrogant.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
guy what is wrong with you? how can u cross ur territory into anoda man's territory claiming to b a boss? be warned 4 dis is TWACI's territorry, so take ur stupid ass n ur tohpahz out of my territory or else u are asking 4 WAR. "chairman of team twaci has spoken. "sign by ISIS,BOKO HARAM AND OBAMA.

undecided

I just dhey look yhu mehn
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

undecided
I just dhey look yhu mehn
u go chop bomb just now
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by mikolo80: 11:41am On May 08, 2015
AndreRose:
school different from education babes
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by mikolo80: 11:42am On May 08, 2015
Twaci:

Obviously confusing education with academic achievement.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by okabe(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
uve said it all.
Tnks bro cool
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 08, 2015
Twaci:

nawao. even small girls don sabi things like this. and my adult gf no go free for this kind thing.
You look terribly cute too.
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Twaci(f): 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
Largas:
nawao. even small girls don sabi things like this. and my adult gf no go free for this kind thing.
Thanks smiley
Re: DOES A Lady's Level Of Education Determines If She Is Going To Be A Good Wife? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 08, 2015
Largas:
shoro niyen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Things A Lady Should Never Do For A Man Because Of Love / Baby Mama Needed / Pastor Caught Pants Down With A Married Woman On Her Matrimonial Bed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.