Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,549 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) (29911 Views)

Midnight Accident On Lagos Ibadan Express Way (photos) / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo) / Another Fuel Tanker Tumbles On Lekki Epe Express Way [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by olokfor: 9:21am On May 08, 2015
Explosion is on at the ever busy Lagos to Ibadan expressway the explosion occured this morning at about 9am when two tankers exploded on motion.... Heavy traffic is on the road and officials of the FRSC were on ground to direct traffic off the major road.

Metronaija.com can authoritatively confirm to that no lives were lost but about 3 passengers were badly injured.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS BELOW

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-explosion-on-lagos-to.html

1 Share

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by kelvine(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2015
Not again...spiritual things
Pray before you move. The enemies of Nigeria are on the highway now.

8 Likes

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by shakazuldadon: 9:22am On May 08, 2015
tankers abi
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
Sometimes i wonder why God let bad things happen

2 Likes

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by jamex93(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
I see am
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by obongtunji: 9:27am On May 08, 2015
If it is not trailer, it will be tanker. God have mercy on us.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Elslim: 9:27am On May 08, 2015
tanker for sure....
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by olapluto(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
This is Sapade area, closer to Ibadan. Confirmed story.

1 Like

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by marveangel(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by gud4dbest(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2015
Where's my extinguisher...one-man brigade!

1 Like

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by psucc(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2015
Two millionaires burning their vehicle and bringing sorrow, grief and enduring pains in the lives of the innocent while they continue to 'enjoy'.

One day, God shall bring the works of men to judgement whether they be good or bad.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by temitemi1(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2015
God have mercy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2015
Dis one wey fuel no dey and we dey buy for 120 per liter , na wa o
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by weyreypey: 9:45am On May 08, 2015
Hmm cityng
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by sinizia: 9:45am On May 08, 2015
Thank God there's no loss of lives. Wishing the three injured people, speedy recovery, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by manutdadex(m): 9:48am On May 08, 2015
ban this slowpokes frm moving in d day biko!
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Young03(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2015
olokfor:
Explosion is on at the ever busy Lagos to Ibadan expressway the explosion occured this morning at about 9am when two tankers exploded on motion.... Heavy traffic is on the road and officials of the FRSC were on ground to direct traffic off the major road.

Metronaija.com can authoritatively confirm to that no lives were lost but about 3 passengers were badly injured.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS BELOW

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-explosion-on-lagos-to.html

thank God nobody died

1 Like

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2015
Praise God no life was lost.
I declare this day: Every enemy on the way, die! die!! die!!!.

1 Like

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2015
God direct my way and dnt let me or anyone reading dix be a victim ov bad happenings that is becoming daily

4 Likes

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by RichDad1(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2015
Not again
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by hazyfm: 10:38am On May 08, 2015
TOO BAD

THANK GOD NO LIFE LOST
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Penuelseun(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2015
Thank God no life was lost because when there is life, there is hope.
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Maczeelly(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2015
God have mercy!!!!!!!
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 08, 2015
Dammmnnn!!

TeamTohpahz2015

[size=14]TEACHER: Children, I want you all to read the alphabets. 1, 2 go...!

CHILDREN: A is for Attractive
B is for Beautiful
C is for Caring
T is for Tohpahz!!

Vote MISS TOHPAHZ for MISS NAIRALAND 2015!![/size]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by meolaniyi(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2015
GOD SAVE MY PEOPLE
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 08, 2015
fuel abi
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by dammix(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2015
Good morning world, kindly support peace and unity in Africa by downloading and sharing the Official video, NEW WORLD (#NOTOXENOPHOBIA) by
Akande David Oluwadamilola D-Plus. Download video here
datafilehost.com/d/21e23554
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by lollystiver(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2015
LO BA TON
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by seedorfg(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2015
oluwa o, saanu awon arin irin ajo lona yi o
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by cyara(f): 10:40am On May 08, 2015
We are complaining of lack of fuel and two tanker load of fuel just got wasted just like that. God dey. I fear that road too much, the way drivers drive on that road is something else
Re: Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) by cyara(f): 10:41am On May 08, 2015
We are complaining of lack of fuel and two tanker load of fuel just got wasted just like that. God dey. I fear that road too much, the way drivers drive on that road is something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars On Display At The 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show / Tokunbo Shock Absorbers Vs New Shock Absorbers - Which Is Better In 9ja Context? / 2020 Nissan Juke Unveiled (photos, Details And Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.