Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. (8191 Views)

Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) / The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Iyamar(f): 10:30am On May 08, 2015
Miracle Watts is Drake's former BBW and H-Town's finest.

Miracle Watts. She is a video vixen and model.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Iyamar(f): 10:32am On May 08, 2015
sweet

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Iyamar(f): 10:34am On May 08, 2015

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by bjcuntis(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2015
DAYUM!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by jascon1(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2015
No she's not. That's not what black beauty is all about. Tattoo dirty up a girls skin for me n the face is too artificial for blackness. Take of the heavy makeup, get some clothes on n let's c the blackness.

4 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Iyamar(f): 10:59am On May 08, 2015
grin grin
jascon1:
No she's not. That's not what black beauty is all about. Tattoo dirty up a girls skin for me n the face is too artificial for blackness. Take of the heavy makeup, get some clothes on n let's c the blackness.
lol grin
jascon1:
lol
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by youngberry001(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2015
lawd ov mercy shocked
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Eggcelent(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2015
Definitely not the most beautiful I have seen. She is stunning, though.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Rubis(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2015
She's beautiful quite alright but saying she's the most beautiful black girl is an insult to the black race. I can hand-pick hundreds of girls that are more beautiful than her in areas like Ijora-badia, Ajegunle, Alakuko in Lagos, let alone the affluent areas like VGC, Lekki, Surulere et al.

4 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by ellahzy(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2015
Iffa hear undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by michphenomena(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2015
Rubis:
She's beautiful quite alright but saying she's the most beautiful black girl is an insult to the black race. I can hand-pick hundreds of girls that are more beautiful than her in areas like Ijora-badia, Ajegunle, Alakuko in Lagos, let alone the affluent areas like VGC, Lekki, Surulere et al.
.....even iin amukoko and mosafejo
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by vicadex07(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
Artificial surgery reconstructed body.

Show me 10 video vixens, models, actresses or music stars in the US and I will point 9 of them with fake body parts.

4 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2015
Reassembled body parts no doubt.

She's pretty though.
Those eyebrows be looking like boomerangs

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Lordave: 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
That assss doesn't look follow come.

From the title of your thread, I smell lesbian tendency
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Phrankin(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
with the fake hair, fake eye lashes and bleach white washed skin? I don't think so.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by clemzo101(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2015
If u call her d most beautiful black woman den u obviously ve not met my babe sidikatu
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 08, 2015
She's plastic.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by diptim: 3:44pm On May 08, 2015
She get hips o but Hhave seen better

http://www.allrounda.com.ng/2015/01/our-heroes-past.html?m=1
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by lyntiffany(f): 4:30pm On May 08, 2015
those ikebe super chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by boynigeria(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2015
Certified beautiful and hot chic
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by MikeTyson(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2015
That girl is foukk!ng fugly angry
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by pretydiva(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2015
Dis op is high. Most beautiful black gal indeed undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Yahayablessing(f): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
well swthrt she is not, was expecting to see some dark pretty gal but this nah
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by MrCork: 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
Iyamar:
Miracle Watts is Drake's former BBW and H-Town's finest.

Miracle Watts. She is a video vixen and model.

....i nyansh babes like this every day I pekam.....truss me...she ain't notin! angry

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Edreamz(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2015
She's a nasty stripper!
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
That ass look fake fake things aint beautiful
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by stchinedu: 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
Rubis:
Great answer!
May you be blessed cool cool cool
Na your mama born you cool

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos. by Rubis(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2015
stchinedu:

Great answer!
May you be blessed cool cool cool
Na your mama born you cool
cheesy amen

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Kim Has Bleached Beyond Recognition (Before And After Pics) / Nigerian Universities Ranking:oau Tops The List. Do We Deserve These? / Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.