Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (46675 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kinibigdeal(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2015
Lucia Adebayor, the sister of Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has hit back at the player for his recent Facebook outburst about the relationship between him and his family.
The 31-year-old on Tuesday, May 5 took to his Facebook to open up about his dealings with his family. But the sister of the striker has responded by calling him a 'liar and under a spell'.
“Keep on lying to the whole world brother... where is the car you got for mum… you took it back… The house you claim you bought for sister are all lies...The phones Rotimi stole are all lies

“Money is not everything oooo...we the family don’t even need you again just be on your own so we do the same...de fact you have it today doesn't guarantee your tomorrow…May God Allah forgive you.”

“The Alphas and Mallams have done great harm to your life. You need God... Only God can save your soul.” ....,” Lucia Adebayor posted a comment under her brother's Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10

Cc : Lalasticlala
Cc: Honeric01
Cc: Semid4lyfe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by besttrader: 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
They should support him in prayer and hopefully he'll get it right. Family is one thing we all need, it's one thing we can always fall back to in times of despair. So, I wish the Adebayor's luck and hope they can all find happiness in each other going forward. God bless the black race and the rest of humanity as well. Peace!

64 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by jbl007(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Who person wan bliv Sef

13 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by nerodenero: 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Now somebody is lying cheesy

I suggest they tour the path of peace and reconciliation. When the chips are down, they are still same blood and flesh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by bamidele029: 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
If they love him, pray for him and leave him alone. The sister apparently started the drama by going to the media,leave him alone. It's not by force to support you, after all she's not disabled The other siblings can also take care of their Mum. If he didn't become a footballer won't the family survive

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kinibigdeal(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
Adebayor and his late acused brother

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
Accusations and counter accusations. What ever the case, I blame the mother, a woman should be able to put her house together, their mum should play the role of a mum and stop taking sides.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
the day adebayor called his mum a witch was the day I lost my respect for him. Nobody fights with his mother and ends up well. Adebayor you need to ask your mother to forgive you even if she was the one that did you wrong

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2015
They should allow Emmanuel Adebayor be and let him concentrate on his flourishing career. Haba!!

Lazy family members who do not want to work to earn a living.
The most annoying part is his mother who is part of this show of shame and wickedness towards Adebayor. She should be ashamed of herself!

17 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 08, 2015
Oya make i read am first

MODIFIED:
he should just move on with his life and forget he has a bleeped up family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by itsoscar: 12:46pm On May 08, 2015
I fully understand what adebayor is going through because i have been through this same shit....some families are just there to frustrate you no matter what you do to make them happy.....my advice for adebayor is to focus on his life and look up to God....f**k family u can do without them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by WisdomCanada(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2015
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 08, 2015
Confusion
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Matttthew(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2015
Tiff pikin

African people be like.....

Ko ma lo jorrrr

'E too stingy'
Even if he is dying to make u live....

Just lemme say human are generally ingrate....
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Tundiano(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2015
E don reach like dat

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 08, 2015
So if he gives her 10000 pounds now, she won't take it?

6 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by okonelfg(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2015
I tink there is more to dis story.......and only adebayor knows wat to do,adebayors mom is one of his back bone to success, both spiritually n physically, adebayor success is in d hand of his mom,i knw d story but pls b4 u question me know dat i live in togo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by onila(f): 12:52pm On May 08, 2015
wahala
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by naijainfogalery: 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
When family turns their matter to linda ikeji news SMH

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by dridowu: 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
u get money na wahala
u no get money na wahala
na dr family wahala b dt
next thread abeg

4 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kcynho(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
[size=15pt] NO WONDER HIS NOT BEEN HAVING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER AFTER HIS AS MONACO DAYS

ARSENAL DAYS: WOEFUL
MAN CITY DAYS: STORY FOR THE gods
REAL MADRID DAYS: SHAMBOLIC
TOTTENHAM DAYS: Busy changing HAIRSTYLE than playing football [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by igbsam(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
firstEVA:
Accusations and counter accusations. What ever the case, I blame the mother, a woman should be able to put her house together, their mum should play the role of a mum and stop taking sides.

well said

4 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by zangiff(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2015
this issue is serious ooo
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
Smello,

Yet you're living in his house and making money off it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by baybeeboi: 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
good example of a bad family.
I mean steewpid family wit poor morals

3 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
Adebayo needs an igbo girl in his life. to teach dis ungrateful family members a lesson. (Enugu girl )

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid / Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) / 2026 WC Qualifiers: Argentina Squad Arrived In Bolivia With Oxygen Canisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.