Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,003 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election (11373 Views)

Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Obaseki, APC / Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Gboliwe: 12:52pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Waste of time and resources, do the election 20 times and Goodswill Akpabio would win 20 times.

Tell them o! They seem to be deaf.

I'm wondering why it's only his own they are asking for? Why not OBA's and the other guy's? Is this witch hunting? Anyway, I trust Akpabio. He is always 3 steps ahead of their game.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by billyG(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2015
Whahala dey,rigger shld be ban frm active politics 4 life! angry angry angry angry
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Forwetinnah: 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
....has any one said anything about the Northern states? Oil bloc fly APC. Their next stop will be Rivers State and then Delta. Yeye dey smeeeeeelll, the muslim owners of APC aka yoruba/Hausa better start producing their cocoa and groundnut in large quantities

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 08, 2015
Very welcome development
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by richidinho(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
Immediately they dropped from the plane for the probe

I hope they all screamed......Transformation

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by jazinogold(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2015
omo inec ad-hoc staffs heart don dy beat....mk dem no go dy call the PO's and APO's of various polling units to appear for court!
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by nsyforreal: 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
MacluvPH:
Since,its Godswill Akpabio am not worried cos his uncommon transformation speaks for him. How I wish the Tribunal would give such directive on Theodor Orji.

do the election one million times,all PDP candidates will win in akwa ibom state.its just waste of resources and time.APC knows it

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Calebosko(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
vimi:
GUYS!

Just lost ma wallet while reading this thread, no one must move an inch

Kennygee search the gurls while i search the guys *i will Maywheather that thief today*

Thanks
see the wallet here,e get wetin u go do??,do cus i get fight with brock lesner tonyt((( i am d undertaker)))
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by nsyforreal: 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
baybeeboi:
Akpabio...........worlds best rigger.
This will just be a waste of resources.

do election one million tines,akpabio and PDP wilk win.am from akwa ibom and his achievement is counting for him.if other governors did half of what akpabio did.this country would rank among the best.

its just waste of resources and time.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2015
Calebosko:
see the wallet here,e get wetin u go do??,do cus i get fight with brock lesner tonyt((( i am d undertaker)))
*shaking* just gimme tha black/white passport photo inside, KEEP THE REST grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by baybeeboi: 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
nsyforreal:

do election one million tines,akpabio and PDP wilk win.am from akwa ibom and his achievement is counting for him.if other governors did half of what akpabio did.this country would rank among the best.

its just waste of resources and time.
exactly what am saying now......He represents all round.
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by lyntiffany(f): 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
They are all wasting their time cos he is already a senator

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Calebosko(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
vimi:

*shaking* just gimme tha black/white passport photo inside, KEEP THE REST grin grin grin
have it,but make sure u surport me tonyt,if i win that money in d bank,i will return ur wallet
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by frodobee: 1:29pm On May 08, 2015
Nice one, I just hope they do the same with Ambode's case, instead of rejecting the inspection of Lagos polling materials.
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
RedBenson:

AKPABIO is YOUR WHAT then?

Meanwhile, na sand sand dey start entering Akpabio's garri so o.

Lolz
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by bendovex: 1:48pm On May 08, 2015
let them also inspect and verify the ballot papers that gave Okorocha winning in Imo state. some of the ballot papers had Kano state written on them, Rochas I salute you for rigging, lol,
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by mmmmm1: 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
8 Tips you need to know to Hire the Right Person for the Job read more on www.pagreading..com
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by mmmmm1: 2:24pm On May 08, 2015
Learn more about your business and your smart phones on www.pagereading..com its free
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Joeoku78: 2:51pm On May 08, 2015
Though Akpabio is one of the best three or four performing governors in nigeria. But I wonder how a contestant like him would score 450000 votes just for a senatorial seat. It is doubtful and highly suspicious. Even a governor in imo state did not get up to that figure to be declared winner in the whole of 27 local govts how much less a senatorial seat comprising of just six or seven local govt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Joeoku78: 2:54pm On May 08, 2015
bendovex:
let them also inspect and verify the ballot papers that gave Okorocha winning in Imo state. some of the ballot papers had Kano state written on them, Rochas I salute you for rigging, lol,
Your comment is filled with lies about Rochas. How could ballot papers meant for imo carry kano ? You were fed with lies and you blindly accepted the lies with a functionless brain.
Rochas is the best governor of the century
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Perryjackson(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2015
Hot news waiting
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by akpanbaba: 3:22pm On May 08, 2015
I can't believe that some Akwaibomites in the this forum are uninformed about the activities of this disaster called Akpabio.They dont know that Akpabio is an expert in electoral fraud.The questions are
How did he win the primaries in 2006?
How did he win 2011 elections?
How did AKWA IBOM become a killing and kidnapping field before 2011 elections?.
How did he impose candidates for 2015 elections?
Who killed Albert Ukpanah and Hon Okon Uwah between last year and this year?
To those who think Akpabio can win an election any day in Akwa Ibom I pity them.And those who call him an uncommon tranformer .God will surely open their eyes.Let me assure them that if election is closely monitored in Akwa Ibom ,Akpabio can never win .Quite unfortunate that Akwa Ibom people are not ashamed of the conduct of the just concluded elections and they did not read the reports of EU, and other agencies.
Akpabio is an expert in "using his hands to change figures " as he confessed sometimes ago.His followers should continue to praise him and die in penury.This uncommon transformer has not told them the debt profile of the state and how he sourced money for the elections and their effects on the future of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Emdee590(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2015
kennygee:
No be Akpabio?

If I hear say them unseat that guy.
Then you go jump enter lagoon or even hug transformer
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 08, 2015
akpanbaba:
I can't believe that some Akwaibomites in the this forum are uninformed about the activities of this disaster called Akpabio.They dont know that Akpabio is an expert in electoral fraud.The questions are
Who killed Albert Ukpanah and Hon Okon Uwahbetween last year and this year?
To those who think Akpabio can win an election any day in Akwa Ibom I pity them.And those who call him an uncommon tranformer .God will surely open their eyes.Let me assure them that if election is closely monitored in Akwa Ibom ,Akpabio can never win .Quite unfortunate that Akwa Ibom people are not asheamed of the conduct of the just concluded elections and they did not read the reports of EU, and other agencies.
Akpabio is an expert in "using his hands to change figures " as he confessed sometimes ago.His followers should continue to praise him and die in penury.This uncommon transformer has not told them the debt profile of the state and how he sourced money for the elections and their effects on the future of the state.

[size=16pt]WATCH VIDEO OF AKPABIO BRIBING INEC OFFICIALS ON TAPE IN 2011 ELECTIONS IN GOVERMENT HOUSE.LETS TRY AND GET THIS ON SAHARAREPORTERS[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gu0UTAH1E
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by AgreatMan: 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
good one
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by akpanbaba: 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
RE: UKANAFUN COTTAGE HOSPITAL CONTRACTFollowing so much media interest on the Ukanafun Cottage Hospital Contract, arising from Governor Godswill Akpabio and some social media correspondents, making some disparaging comments against Atuekong Don Etiebet, CON, on the contract, I have decided to clarify the issues concerned as follows, being the MD/CEO of Global Corp Ltd which got the contract. 1. My company, Global Corp Ltd successfully bided for the construction of the Cottage Hospital at Ukanafun, Akwa Ibom State and the Contract was awarded in August 2008 in the sum of N1, 120, 036, 491.42. 2. By even government’s account and records, the mobilization in the sum of N400, 973, 063.93 was paid on 23/12/2008 upon submission of Advance Payment Guaranty (APG) and Performance Bond from our bankers. The APG and the BOND were discharged after “above 50% execution” of the contract as stated by the Ministry though, by our estimation about 70% of the work was done in 3 months. Our performance received the Ministry’s commendation. 3. The 70% work done within 3 months was achieved through my enthusiasm as an indigene of Ukanafun to complete the hospital in record time within the 6 months as stipulated in the contract for the good of my people. So I went out to borrow more money from our bankers and others to do the job, hoping that I would be paid according to the contract terms within the 6 months period. 4. But when Governor Akpabio knew through his administration machinery of the contract that it was my company that got the contract, he personally orchestrated the delay in the payment of the next two IPCs of N163, 059, 010.23 and N53, 347, 266.71 respectively put in May and June 2009, through their consultant, Oliver Ebong of Olkem Nig Ltd, which the Ministry of Health officials caused me to pay them the sum of N100 Million before my further IPCs could be processed. The 1st IPC in N163, 059, 010.23 was then paid in November 2009 while the second one was still pending. 5. Because of the willful delay in the payment of the IPCs, my bankers refused to advance me more money to progress on the work and because of my mounting debt to the bank and suppliers further work on the project stalled for almost 2years until July 2011 when they paid the second IPC in N53, 347, 266.71. 6. Hoping that we had reached some amicability with the payment of the second IPC in July 2011, I borrowed again to continue the work and put in 2 more IPCs in N81, 153, 389.85 and N178, 481, 313.21. They paid only the first one of N81, 153, 389.85 in October 2011 but refused to pay the second one in N178, 481, 313.21 until July 2013 after a lot of haggling, begging and crying as I was by now thrown into heavy debts with my bankers and suppliers. 7. So it was only by July 2013, five years after the award of the contract, that the government paid a total of N877, 014, 051.95 but what came to our purse after the forced payment of N100, 000, 000 to the consultants was only N777, 014, 051.91 till date.
8. This is a contract that was to be completed within 6 months and we did our own best from the beginning to beat the deadline but the government’s unwillingness, for reasons only known to them, to process and pay the IPCs as and when due within the six months period dragged the contract completion till the 7th year, today. 9. During the Town Hall Meetings in 2014 when Governor Akpabio visited Ukanafun and the issue of the Hospital was raised, he asked how much work had been done and his Ministry official said over 84%. This is on tape recording of the Town Hall meeting. I am glad to say that the work done even at the Ministry’s estimate of 84%, although our estimate was at 90%, is more than the percentage of what we have been paid at 78% of the contract value. It was then that the Governor told the audience that the Hospital project would be completed in the “next two months” and asked to see me. I was told of this development and I made several efforts to see him thereafter but never succeeded. Mr Etekamba Umoren, his Chief of Staff knew about these attempts. 10. Before this time, I had put in a variation of about N300 million to complete the job because of rising cost of materials after 7 years which was never attended to but I was surprised to hear recently that the Governor had directed that our contract be terminated since March, 2015 and is being re-awarded to a designated contractor for about N600 million, something I had asked for only N300 million since last year to complete the project. What is the justification for this? 11. The records of what I have said above are there to substantiate them. I challenge them to contradict these figures. So, where did Atuekong Don Etiebet come in, in all this and where is the money the Governor keeps accusing Atuekong Don Etiebet of diverting on this contract. I would like to emphasize very strongly here that Atuekong Don Etiebet has nothing to do with this contract or has benefited from it in any way. On the contrary, I have borrowed money from him to put into this contract. 12. What is true is that through deliberate actions to frustrate me because of my refusal as a friend and confidant to join his gang of “Youths” in the State, the Governor has orchestrated his plan to render me bankrupt, instill grievous pain and destruction on my life and business as he does to others who do not agree with him. He is annoyed that I am still alive and well because of my closeness with Atuekong Don Etiebet. 13. Governor Godswill Akpabio has continually forgotten our humble beginning as friends, brothers and even as colleagues when he worked for Mr Emeka Onwuegbuzia, MD/CEO of Emis Telecoms and I also worked with Mr Onwuegbuzia because of our common mentor, Chief Don Obot Etiebet, a major shareholder in Emis Telecoms. The entire Emis Telecoms transmission infrastructure and operational office were located in ETIEBET PLACE. Barr. Godswill Akpabio benefited immensely in his only formal carrier job from Atuekong Don Etiebet. You can call Mr. Onwuegbuzia (0803-572-5113) to enquire. It is from Emis office my brother, Barr. Godswill Akpabio was invited by HE Obong Victor Attah to join his government in 2002 and later became governor.Maybe there are issues waiting at Emis Telecoms for him to address after his 8 years of immunity in Government House that he also turns his anger on me and my company, Global Corp Ltd.The Atuekong has no interest or shares in Global Corp Ltd and is not even a director of the company. He only gives my company some jobs to do.
For HE Governor Godswill Akpabio to attempt to malign this great man, an Icon of our time from Annangland because of a one billion naira cottage hospital project, an amount this great man of honour has spent developing most of us including Godswill Akpabio, to get to what he is today, is preposterous, shameful and disgraceful and should be condemned by all right thinking people. I wonder what his testimonial would say if the four men very qualified to write on HE Governor Godswill Akpabio - Mr Emeka Onwuegbuzia of Emis Telecoms, Atuekong Don Etiebet, HE Obong Victor Attah and Dr Imeh Sampson Umana were to put pen to paper.
God in His infinite wisdom has used these men for Godswill Akpabio to achieve what he is today but over his 8 years in office, there are no abuse, castigation, cursing, ridiculing and falsehood remaining that Governor Akpabio has not employed to destroy these great men in his life.Thank You Mr. Enobong Jimie IdiongManaging Director / CEOGlobal Corp Ltd0802 313 7323enobongjimie@icloud.com
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 08, 2015
Jklue007:
Nice directive

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

Copy copy... u don still copy am..ole
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
Joeoku78:
Though Akpabio is one of the best three or four performing governors in nigeria. But I wonder how a contestant like him would score 450000 votes just for a senatorial seat. It is doubtful and highly suspicious. Even a governor in imo state did not get up to that figure to be declared winner in the whole of 27 local govts how much less a senatorial seat comprising of just six or seven local govt

NOT 6or 7 lgas but 10 BIG massive govt areas n the only senatorial district in akwaibom wif 4federal constituencies.
uyo senatorial has 3fed constituencies wif 9 lgas while eket has 3fed constituencies wif 12lgas!
ask questions whr u dont knw n dont be like pwc writing based on assumptions!
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2015
akpanbaba:
Who killed Albert Ukpanah and Hon Okon Uwah between last year and this year?
To those who think Akpabio can win an election any day in Akwa Ibom I pity them.And those who call him an uncommon tranformer .God will surely open their eyes.Let me assure them that if election is closely monitored in Akwa Ibom ,Akpabio can never win .Quite unfortunate that Akwa Ibom people are not ashamed of the conduct of the just concluded elections and they did not read the reports of EU, and other agencies.

lemme answer u with the words of AKPABIO, ' IBIBIOS ARE LIKE LEAVES, THEY DONT HAVE WEIGGHT EVEN WHEN IN MUCH NUMBERS'.
ibibios will always be their own enemy!
am an ibibio man but dont share in ur foolishness n hatred!
i disliked akpabio att a time but when i heard what ibibios did to akpabio i had to make a u-turn. what was attahs achievements as a govt?
if someone had meagre allocation n yet still have d gods to steal from it then what would hv apen if he was d govr now wif much allocation?
hw many times did they catch attah wif akwaibom money in canada?
who owns d best school in canada?
what is/are umana's achievements in akwaibom since 1999?
permsec, commissioner of finance, ssg?
what has he done to his community? who has he empowered?
bobo ur cries will never reach heavens cos its empty cries.
cry better cry make God reason wif _u.
Re: Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election by bakila: 11:18pm On May 08, 2015
Gboliwe:

Tell them o! They seem to be deaf.
I'm wondering why it's only his own sad they are asking for? Why not OBA's and the other guy's? Is this witch hunting? Anyway, I trust Akpabio. He is always 3 steps ahead of their game.

No his Lawyer in previous cases is on the other side. Assam Assam was his former AG and knows all the tricks they had used to cover previous rigging. Akpabio is in hot peppery soup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere Chieftain, Olaniwun Ajayi Is Dead / Video Of President Buhari's Speech At TICAD7 / SERAP Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors 7-Day Ultimatum To Publish Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.